Going to the Movie!! Opening night!!!

Discussion in 'New Hampshire' started by Rotag21, May 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rotag21 FanForce CR, New Hampshire

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Hello Everyone,

It's offical! :)

We are are meeting at the Regal Thearter behined the Stepalgate Mall in Concord. Between the Mall and Toy's R US for the midnight showing. Everyone is welcome.

We'd love to see everyone there, alone with the guy's out there. I believe we are meeting before the movie maybe to get something to eat. So if you do we will be counting it as a meeting as well. lol. :)

So again.... 12pm Wed. night Concord movie behide the mall. If anyone has any ??? let me know.

Thanks,
    SeeYa!!
    TK

OH YA!!! IF you have a costume wear it!!! I know me and pete will be dressing up. I also believe there is a trooper as well. Hope to see everyone there.
  2. TheRealLukeSkywalker Jedi Padawan

Hey I will be there for it also but I have a question about it. Have you looked at your ticket? It reads Wensday 12:01 am. Which would mean tuesday nite, correct? I know it must be some kind of mistake because it is wensday midnite. Anyway I know a few of my friends and I will be dressing up. We even bought those master replica lightsabers from Best Buy. They are so flipping sweet. I feel like a 8 year old kid again with it. Anyway I will see you guys there.
  3. Sabaccs_luck Jedi Knight

star 1
    Well I'm willing to go whichever day.

Hey Baron were you able to get me one? I've got the money and I'm ready for hanging out in concord beforehand.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.