main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Golden Sun

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Jobo, Feb 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jobo

Jobo Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 14, 2000
    Well, I looked and I couldn't find any GS topics, so I decided to do this one... first off, I have a question about the game. I checked GameFAQs, but I couldn't find any walkthroughs that told me specifically how to solve the puzzle in Vale Cave in order to get Kite (I think that's the one). So... yeah, thanks for any help. So, Golden Sun: The Lost Age... yep.
    _jOBO

2. DarthBobbalot

DarthBobbalot Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2002
    When IS The lost age, GS 2 coming out? I heard it was at the end of January, but obviously, that wasnt it.

3. Jobo

Jobo Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 14, 2000
    April 14.
    _jOBO

4. DarthBobbalot

DarthBobbalot Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2002
    Gah.... its a frekin gba game... not a big 1 gig game that requires tons of thought.... I dont see what they need to do more aboutit! The Japs already got it about 6 monhts ago and all we need to do is translate! stupid slackers...

5. SoloCommand

SoloCommand Manager Emeritus & GTA Coruscant Developer star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 15, 2001
    If it was just a simple case of translation, all of the worlds games would be just like Zero Wing. :p

Golden Sun rocks, even though I've only played bits of it on a friends GBA.

If I can be arsed to get myself one of those little GBA SP thinges, then I'll get this title, for sure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.