main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Goldern Brown. (A/T) song fic.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Imperial-Hippy, Mar 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Imperial-Hippy

Imperial-Hippy Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 15, 2006
    Title: Goldern Brown
    Author: me (ie Imperial-hippy)
    Timeframe: NJO ish AU
    Rating: dont know coz we have diffrent ratings over here, but beware its gt some strong content.
    Summary: Anakin is presured into taking spice.
    AN: the song is called 'goldern brown' by 'Stranglers' if you havent hered it u should its awsome.
    Discalmer: I dont own the song or star wars. Im just mesing with the charactors i hope you will forgive me. [face_devil]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am nervous. Do I really want to do this? I have heard about what this kind of thing does to you. I have been lectured continually about the risks and the consequences. I know it is wrong, but then again could it hurt just to try it?

After all, Tahiri had done it and she is fine, well sort of.

?Come on Dummy, don?t be a Jawa.? She teases me as if she is enjoying my internal torment.

?I don?t know,? I really don?t, If only I could get out of it some how. ?Isn?t it dangerous??

She laughs at this. Not that playful laugh that makes me melt inside, no this is a harsh laugh. As if she is making fun of me.

?Is the dummy scared??

I don?t like this new Tahiri, she is mean and hurtful. A part of me just wants to turn tail and run. Run straight to Uncle Luke and tell him that Tahiri is being naughty. Then sit there in my room listening as the masters shout at her.

Then there is the other part of me, the larger part, the part that would do anything to impress her, to make her think that I?m cool and brave. To do what ever she asks and then get my reward ? NO! I can?t think like that. She might hear.

?Just a small one, how do you know it?s bad if you don?t try it??

She had a point there. How does Uncle Luke know that this is so bad, I really doubt that he has ever tried it.

?Come on Ani, I?ll give you a kiss.?

Sithspit! Great, my one weakness. She knows I can?t resist that. Especially when she looks at me like she is doing now, with those big emerald eyes. My mind just turns off, and my heart takes over. And my heart isn?t one for coercion, not when this beautiful girl sits in front of me. I would do anything she asks.

?Give ?? I gulp ?Give it here?

She smiles mischievously as I take the spice from her and slowly bring the needle to my arm. I hold my breath as it punches the skin. Blowing coercion to the wind I inject myself with the drug.

Golden brown texture like sun
    Lays me down with my mind she runs
    Throughout the night
    No need to fight
    Never a frown with golden brown

My mind explodes!

Every colour of the spectrum swirls around my eyes. I feel like I?m flying. My body is weightless, drifting on the Force. Noises echo around me, like a bad piece of dance music. Every nerve in my body tingles with pleasure.

There are no worries, no cares, Just pleasure. Sheer unbelievable pleasure. It is like all the Ewok?s on the forest moon of Endor were having a party in my head and every body is invited.

I see things that should not be in my room, but I don?t care. My bed is walking around my room drinking a cup of caff. My window is engaging in a strange conversation with my desk. Meanwhile my chair has sprouted wings and flown out the door, which is now lying on the roof.

I feel a body close besides me. Though I?m not really feeling it, more like watching it happen while my mind sits on a grassy sea in the distance. The feelings are overwhelming me, but in a good way. It is the best feeling I?ve ever experienced. However in the back of my mind, the only sober part left, I know that as soon as the pleasure wares off, I?m going to need another fix and another and another. It will never stop. My life is over.

Every time just like the last
    On her ship tied to the mast
    To distant lands
    Takes both my hands
    Never a frown with golden brown

But I don?t care. Why should I? My pleasure is too immense. Every sensible thought is washed from my mind, and I just drift. Drift on a sea of everything good. I?m lost in the purple haz

2. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    *grins evilly* I like it. I like the way you handle character death.

3. Courtney_Solo

Courtney_Solo Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2005
    You MEANIE! I thought I told you not to turn to the dark side!!! :p

Or was I going to tell you that later on... [face_thinking] ;)

I liked it, it was sad, but the way you handled their deaths was great. :)

C @};- S

4. Imperial-Hippy

Imperial-Hippy Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 15, 2006
    Courtney_Solo You MEANIE! I thought I told you not to turn to the dark side!!!

if only you knew the power of the dark side!!! [face_devil] :D

im glad you liked it. Its always a good thing to be able to kill characters of well. :D

SilSolo

Ah looks like ive conveted another to the dark side of the fic. [face_devil] Mwhahahah Mwhahahaha Mwhahaha *coughs and colapses on the floor in spasms of evil laughter*

I-Hippy [face_peace]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.