main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Goldmember

Discussion in 'Archive: Tulsa, OK' started by Calli, Jul 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FaceLoran

FaceLoran Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 10, 1999
    OK, according to Lisa, she, Joe and Otto will be coming over to watch AoD tonight between 7 and 8pm. If anyone else wants to come over and needs directions, let me know.

2. talltrees

talltrees Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 14, 2002
    Well, I can't get a hold of Joey or Otto. They both have PMed me saying that they wouldn't mind hanging out. I will keep on trying. So, it might just be me and a couple of 6 packs. :) Billy and Kenzi, I have a few Schm. Ice that I will bring over to you, if you want them. Talk to you guys later.

3. Icarus_apex

Icarus_apex Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 21, 2002
    Hey, I'm here, I'm here! Ok, an AoD showing sounds awesome. I just need to know what to bring.(ie. snacks or anything else) Oh, and directions would be a plus. hehe

4. talltrees

Mar 14, 2002
    JOEY! I have been trying to call you most of the day! At least give me your cell # so I can get a hold of you when you are on the computer. Oh, well you could be on the phone and talking to someone. I hope you didn't have to give her your credit card number first. hehehe! :)

5. talltrees

Mar 14, 2002
    I talked to Otto, he isn't going to make it. He is going out with AMANDA. hehehe! Otto, keeping a little secret are you? [face_love] What? Am I the only person in the group (among the singels) who can't get a date? :) Damn, that was something easy to tease Otto about!

6. Sentinel_Vash

Sentinel_Vash Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 25, 2002
    you think your so smart with your big head and all....:) you heads not big just a big ego :D

7. talltrees

Mar 14, 2002
    Yah, I'm very smart and have an ego to go with it. :cool: That's why you like me so much Otto. 8-} So, when are we going to meet this mystery woman? [face_love] Is it a woman? hehehe! Never mind, I take that back. If I were you, I wouldn't bring her around. I myself would NEVER bring a guy around to meet the fanforce. That would be torture!!! If I didn't drive him away, you guys surely would! :D

Thanks Billy, Kenzi and Boo-boo (sp?). I had a really good time tonight. AoD rocks! Although, the Thumb Wars was beyond funny! I tell you, I am so deprived!!! :D Can't wait for other installments. TTFN!

Ice Queen

8. Sentinel_Vash

Jun 25, 2002
    Lisa she wanted to come the last meeting and got held up in stillwater, but your right this group could kill a relationship quick fast and in a hurry. Just because we are all good and jokeing friends. They would never understand this groups humor.

9. MysticTrunks01

MysticTrunks01 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2002
    Quite with the excuses, make good with the girl.

If she can put up with your Otto, there is nothing we can do to scare her.

10. Sentinel_Vash

Jun 25, 2002
    you suck mike!

11. MysticTrunks01

Apr 25, 2002
    I could say something back, but it's not appropriate for this board :D

12. FaceLoran

FaceLoran Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 10, 1999
    Kenzi's got her schedule, and, unfortunately, she works from 2pm-11pm every night until next Monday.

13. Icarus_apex

Icarus_apex Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 21, 2002
    AWWW....well we'll have to try to work something out for later.

14. talltrees

Mar 14, 2002
    Crap! All my beautiful plans are screwed! Okay, now what? I would still like to see Signs this weekend. I also was thinking that I would have a little get together this Sat. and watch the Blair Witch Proj.(if I can get a hold of a VHS copy). Since I can't see it alone, have never seen it and am house sitting, I thought it would be a perfect time. Does anyone have any suggestions? Kenzi, they need to give you a better schedule! You can't have a life with it like that! :)

15. MysticTrunks01

Apr 25, 2002
    Dena and i are going to see signs this weekend, we've been planning on it since about the first preview. We usually go on Saturday now at around the 12- 1 showings (cheeper and lots less people that early)
    When the times are anounced i'll post them up and anyone that wants to meet us up there is more then welcome.

16. Calli

Calli Jedi Master star 4

Aug 17, 2000
    I know, I know, I know. My scheduale so sucks!

Lisa, we have a vhs copy of Blair Witch Proj. If you'd like to borrow it.

17. QueenOverVader

QueenOverVader Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 27, 2002
    I would love to see Signs this weekend or get together at Lisa's but I already have to work all day on Sat. & have a friend's b-day party to attend on Sat. night. Friday is my only free evening. If anyone gets together on that night let me know :) Unless someone wants to go see it on Sunday afternoon!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.