main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Toronto Goldmine for EP2 figures found! Dooku, Yoda etc....

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Dain_Bramage, May 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dain_Bramage

Dain_Bramage Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 21, 2002
    I was in the Missisauga area today and decided to check out some Zellers. In one of the toy threads, Custom Droid mentioned that he found Dooku, Yoda, and Anakin Hangar Duel at the Zellers on Queensway and Kipling.

I check it out but unfortunately, no figures from the above were there when I went. However, lotsa Zam Wessell and Clonetrooper.

Then, I went to check out TRU at Sherway Gardens. Walked in...nothing spectacular..same stuff as in every TRU.

As I was heading north on the 427 I remember that there was a Zellers on Dundas St. just east of the 427.

I HIT THE MOTHERLOAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I THOUGHT I WAS DREAMING!!!!!

I can honestly say that Count Dooku, Anakin (Hangar Duel), Yoda, Clonetrooper and Zam Wessell were PEG WARMERS! Yes, I did say PEG WARMERS! There were TONS of them!
    The only one that I still couldn't find was Luminara Unduli.

But nonetheless, big time score and at $8.93, not a bad price either. I bought one Zam, 2 Dooku's, 2 Yoda's and 2 Anakin Hangar Duels.

Even after my big purchase, I think there was still at least over 10 figures of Dooku, Anakin, Zam, Clonetrooper. For Yoda, there was about 5 left (some other guy bought 4 Yoda's when I was there). There was also a good abundance of other figures as well.
    When you go into the store, the Toyland is on your left. You'll see a small display with some figures. That's one place you'll see them. BUT the motherload is when you walk in the aisle of where the action figures are. I could of sworn as if Zellers were only selling Dooku's.

Anyways, if you want to get them you better hurry as I'm sure lotsa people are gunna head over there after this post. Remember, it's the Zellers on Dundas St, just east of the 427. This is where you WANT to be for those who've been impatient like me and getting upset that we didn't get all the figures that were out in the US.

It seems that Mississauga has been getting all the good stuff as there has been nothing in the Zellers in Scarbrough, North York, and York Region.

Anyhoo, hope this serves as good news and GO GO GO!

Dain *happily playing with Yoda and Dooku*

ps. I agree, the Ottawa Senators' logo does in fact look like the logo of Trojan Condoms.
    GO LEAFS!

2. TopGun2001

TopGun2001 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 25, 2001

Groovy... I've been looking everywhere for the Goldmine playset for my Ep2 figures. They're already getting justifiably bored with my "Old West" and "Arthur's Castle" playsets.

3. Dain_Bramage

Dain_Bramage Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 21, 2002
    Perhaps I should rephrase my post. When I meant goldmine, that was figure of speech meaning that i found a goldmine worth of rare figures, not a literal goldmine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.