main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Golds Gym members

Discussion in 'Archive: Salt Lake City, UT' started by ENIGMA2006, Sep 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ENIGMA2006

ENIGMA2006 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 21, 2006
    Any golds gym members? I usually go to either the one on 78 s. and redwood or 93 s 7 e. I might be a little more motivated to go if I have someone to go with. ( My wife works during the day and I work at night.)

www.myspace.com/jediknightenigma/

2. Marold

Marold Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 17, 2001
    I would say that I'm available but right now my schedules are jammed up with jobs all over the place. I'll have to get a new membership to golds come January.

3. kreleia

kreleia Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 14, 2000
    got my membership renewed. I go to the 78th S and Redwood after school (9 - 9:30 p.m., depending on when class ends), or the one on 94th S and 7th E. I usually hit the treadmills to run.

Marold, Enigma - you guys still going? :)

4. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    I have to wait til my school updates my membership. I get a free one through the county so why pay for one when I get all the other stuff for free?

5. kreleia

Dec 14, 2000
    good point! :D I'd wait too.

6. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    I just really like the cardio cinema

7. ENIGMA2006

May 21, 2006
    I'm usually there on Saturdays. I'm usually at the one on 78th, but every now and then I'm at the one on 7th east. I'd love to work out with someone:) I don't mind doing it alone, but missery lov..... I mean, it's more enjoyable with more people!

8. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    I wanna go again. *lays head on table and cries*

9. ENIGMA2006

May 21, 2006
    *Lays the $10 non member fee on the table* Lets go then.

10. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    aww thanks. Now just finding the time.

I so hate that 1 minute per post ruling it really cuts down on spamming and those who type really fast and really short responses. Oh how I remember the good ol days before they instigated that rule. Crap I'm aging myself again.

11. kreleia

Dec 14, 2000
    heehee! Well, here's my schedule:

Mondays - Redwood and 78th, usually around 9:00 p.m. - treadmills and stairclimber
    Wednesdays - Redwood and 78th, usually around 9:00 to 9:30 p.m. - treadmills and stairclimber
    Thursdays - Redwood and 78th, usually around 9:30 p.m. - treadmills and stairclimber

These are the days that I have class at Utah Career College (right across the street on 78th), which is why I'm there so late. :) But, hey, it works.

I need to get better about going regularly on Saturdays, too. That's when I'm at the 94th and 7th East gym, but lately, I've been a lazy bum when it comes to Saturdays. Still, I'd love to set up a time to go with y'all. That way I'd be there. :)

12. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    That's my school, what classes are you taking? This is awesome.

13. kreleia

Dec 14, 2000
    SWEET!! :D I'm in the Paralegal program, so currently I'm taking Legal Research, Legal Writing, and Interpersonal Relations (with Jae - OMG, <3 Jae!).
    I'm also in the midst of a financial aid crisis (needs me another loan, now that I'm full-time). o_O;

Next quarter I'm taking MS Office II, Law Office Procedures and Litigation I.

You??

14. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    I am in Mass Communication and Advanced Exercise Physiology. I at least get to test out of my nutrition class so that saves me lots of money. :-D

15. kreleia

Dec 14, 2000
    woohoo!! I've tested out of several classes, too. kinda nice. :D they were... Keyboarding I (I mean... really), MS Office I, and... oh I know there's one more... I'll think of it while I'm driving home, I know it.

16. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    So how much longer do you have?

17. kreleia

Dec 14, 2000
    I have another year to go. :) All of my credits from the U of U transferred over, so it cut the program time in half for me.

You're almost done, right?

18. ENIGMA2006

May 21, 2006
    I'm usually at at 78th and redwood location sometime Saturday afternoons. It would be cool if all of us met up.

19. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    I just started the bachelors program for Health and Exercise Science so I still have like another 2 years or so before I'm finished with that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.