Golds Gym members

Discussion in 'Salt Lake City, UT' started by ENIGMA2006, Sep 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ENIGMA2006 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Any golds gym members? I usually go to either the one on 78 s. and redwood or 93 s 7 e. I might be a little more motivated to go if I have someone to go with. ( My wife works during the day and I work at night.)

www.myspace.com/jediknightenigma/
  2. Marold Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I would say that I'm available but right now my schedules are jammed up with jobs all over the place. I'll have to get a new membership to golds come January.
  3. kreleia Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    got my membership renewed. I go to the 78th S and Redwood after school (9 - 9:30 p.m., depending on when class ends), or the one on 94th S and 7th E. I usually hit the treadmills to run.

Marold, Enigma - you guys still going? :)
  4. Marold Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I have to wait til my school updates my membership. I get a free one through the county so why pay for one when I get all the other stuff for free?
  5. kreleia Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    good point! :D I'd wait too.
  6. Marold Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I just really like the cardio cinema
  7. ENIGMA2006 Jedi Knight

star 2
    I'm usually there on Saturdays. I'm usually at the one on 78th, but every now and then I'm at the one on 7th east. I'd love to work out with someone:) I don't mind doing it alone, but missery lov..... I mean, it's more enjoyable with more people!
  8. Marold Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I wanna go again. *lays head on table and cries*
  9. ENIGMA2006 Jedi Knight

star 2
    *Lays the $10 non member fee on the table* Lets go then.
  10. Marold Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    aww thanks. Now just finding the time.

I so hate that 1 minute per post ruling it really cuts down on spamming and those who type really fast and really short responses. Oh how I remember the good ol days before they instigated that rule. Crap I'm aging myself again.
  11. kreleia Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    heehee! Well, here's my schedule:

Mondays - Redwood and 78th, usually around 9:00 p.m. - treadmills and stairclimber
    Wednesdays - Redwood and 78th, usually around 9:00 to 9:30 p.m. - treadmills and stairclimber
    Thursdays - Redwood and 78th, usually around 9:30 p.m. - treadmills and stairclimber

These are the days that I have class at Utah Career College (right across the street on 78th), which is why I'm there so late. :) But, hey, it works.

I need to get better about going regularly on Saturdays, too. That's when I'm at the 94th and 7th East gym, but lately, I've been a lazy bum when it comes to Saturdays. Still, I'd love to set up a time to go with y'all. That way I'd be there. :)
  12. Marold Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    That's my school, what classes are you taking? This is awesome.
  13. kreleia Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    SWEET!! :D I'm in the Paralegal program, so currently I'm taking Legal Research, Legal Writing, and Interpersonal Relations (with Jae - OMG, <3 Jae!).
    I'm also in the midst of a financial aid crisis (needs me another loan, now that I'm full-time). o_O;

Next quarter I'm taking MS Office II, Law Office Procedures and Litigation I.

You??
  14. Marold Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I am in Mass Communication and Advanced Exercise Physiology. I at least get to test out of my nutrition class so that saves me lots of money. :-D
  15. kreleia Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    woohoo!! I've tested out of several classes, too. kinda nice. :D they were... Keyboarding I (I mean... really), MS Office I, and... oh I know there's one more... I'll think of it while I'm driving home, I know it.
  16. Marold Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    So how much longer do you have?
  17. kreleia Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I have another year to go. :) All of my credits from the U of U transferred over, so it cut the program time in half for me.

You're almost done, right?
  18. ENIGMA2006 Jedi Knight

star 2
    I'm usually at at 78th and redwood location sometime Saturday afternoons. It would be cool if all of us met up.
  19. Marold Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I just started the bachelors program for Health and Exercise Science so I still have like another 2 years or so before I'm finished with that.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.