main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Gone- Dark viggie

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by obi_ew, Sep 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tangled_sphere

tangled_sphere Jedi Master star 4

Dec 28, 2003
    =D= Nicely done o_e! Nice and dark. I was so curious who this 'right hand to the Emperor' was! Found out! Obi-Wan would never turn!!! ;) Great twist. Wonderful descriptions and writing, very haunting. Love your Xani! :D

2. obi_ew

obi_ew Jedi Master star 5

Apr 14, 2002
    Captain Nice to see you! Thanks for reading. :)

Shan [face_blush] Thank you! That means a lot. Thanks so much for posting that non board friendly one for me. I've already gotten quite a few lovely e-mails on it. :)

Master_Noi Welcome! [:D] I'm so glad you've enjoyed what you've read so far. Much as I love my OC's, Xaniwan will always hold a special place in my heart. [face_love]

PK Hi dear! I'm glad I could help make your day a bit nicer. :)

tangled_sphere Obi never turn hum? You best remember that as you're writing your fic. ;) As for my Xan, I enjoy a shadowed Xan rather than just plain evil Xani. [face_batting]

3. Gina

Gina Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 3, 2003
    Wow! The twist caught me completely by surprise. Loved it. It was so chilling.

Excellent viggie!

4. obi_ew

obi_ew Jedi Master star 5

Apr 14, 2002
    Gina [face_blush] Thank you! That means a lot coming from someone who is so great with viggies. I have to take my time with them for some odd reason. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.