main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Montréal Gone to the first

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by DARTH2-D2, Jul 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DARTH2-D2

DARTH2-D2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2002
    Hey gang just to let you know after tomorrow I will be gone to the 31st but I most likely wont have time to post having to go to work right after i get into town, going up north for my vacation. I may get a chance to post up there on my sis's comp but I dont know. I leave friday right after work, 8am and wait in the bus station to 1230, and then im on the bus till 1110 pm. sault ste marie ontario here I come. see you all when I get back.

2. Marianne_Solav

Marianne_Solav Jedi Master star 2

Nov 12, 2001
    Hey... Have a nice vacation! :)

3. Entil`Zha

Entil`Zha Jedi Master star 4

Jul 9, 1999
    Have a nice few days, do not abuse the sacred liquids, the last thing you want is to contact Darsh Hangover with telepathy... hehe

4. Uilmuteiz

Uilmuteiz RSA Emeritus star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    You know, it's not really telepathy... you just THINK OUT LOUD

[face_devil]

and he sleeps while standing, walking, and many other activities we'd rather not talk about here.

5. Duker_Duck

Duker_Duck Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 25, 2001
    yes and I sleep on pavement. Your point?

6. Entil`Zha

Entil`Zha Jedi Master star 4

Jul 9, 1999
    Ontarians are strange... but I'm no better, I collect pepsi cans in school yards to make a living... :p

7. Duker_Duck

Jul 25, 2001
    And I thought I was bad for pickign up the occasional beer bottle.

8. Uilmuteiz

Uilmuteiz RSA Emeritus star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    Who said you weren't....

But then again, it would be a shame not to give a home to an homeless bottle,

then taking it back for it's 10 cents value at the local convenient store.

And a couple of months later, drink out of a bottle made with parts of the bottle you picked up some weeks ago...

It's a thinker...

Will it keep the lush from Lushing ..

OF COURSE NOT. more bottle, more beer. all the better.

:D

I just wantedd to point out that tonight, I stood by the fire at my neibhourgs cottage, and while watching Nortern Lights and the fire go down, I lushed to my friends far away sleeping on a sidewalk or in a mall and in their beds. And I smiled. I hope I'll be there next year to celebrate The Lush with you :*

I love you guys.

And I loved it if more women were with us. in fact. I'd love for everyone of us to have an understanding girlfriend to laugh at us when we've lushed to much and to drive us home and cuddle next to us in bed.

ok done with depression. fire was great, about 12 feet high, and the beer was good.

what else could make a man happier....

Be with his best friends to share the moment. and the beer.

9. Duker_Duck

Jul 25, 2001
    My friend. My kudos to you. BTW you happened to forget to mention the 10 cents helping by beer.

As for the gf, my recommendations is one who lushes too, there in you need only ask she put up with your SW fanatism.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.