main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Good bye, for now, my cast, my crew, my friends......

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by Anrev_the_Jedi, Sep 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anrev_the_Jedi

Anrev_the_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 14, 2002
    [image=http://homepage.mac.com/anrev/.Pictures/cast%20pics/JKOC.jpg]
    [image=http://homepage.mac.com/anrev/.Pictures/cast%20pics/goodbye.jpg]

2. JediKnightPasJoDacle

JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 16, 2002
    It's been a blast! Good luck with the job and relocation. Your a great director and even if I don't make the final cut of the films, it's truely been a pleasure to work with you.

May the force be with you, always. Goodbye and good luck my friend.

3. DonC

DonC Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 2001
    You may not live here anymore, Bret, but that doesn't mean you aren't still a JKOC member. I hope you keep in touch and continue posting.

4. _-Reborn_Jedi-_

_-Reborn_Jedi-_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2002
    I've gone all soft before on this subject but I'll reiterate it one final time:

Bret, out of the bottom of my heart, I thank you for giving me the opportunity to prove myself in your vision, your dream, that is your film. Yes, it took a long time to make (and still is, in it's final glory), but the best things take the most time, and it's definately showing. I got to play a role I could really get into, and immensely enjoy, and I'm always blown away every time I view the rough cuts. It's a project that's let myself feel proud to be a fan, an actor (well, casually), and a friend. Oh and let's not forget "Pink Harvest"! I really enjoyed that too, but that ending...yikes :eek: ;)

I also could never have made it anywhere with my TIE costume, if not for you, Bret. Being limited in terms of space, tools, and experience, you helped me many a time for practically nothing. It means a lot to me that you were able to work on my helmet and chestbox and even going to great lengths to make armor for everyone.
    And thanks for letting me have the costume from RoP and sabers. I know you worked hard on them, I couldn't have asked for a better "thank you" gift for working on RoP :)

And with that, I'd like to say... thank you for being an awesome director and friend. Have a safe trip to Denver, and godspeed. I'll look forward to "trooping" with you at CIII, "Zig" leader!

Take care.

5. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    As someone who joined "the cast" (and crew) mid-way through production...guess that makes me "Landow Calrissian" ;) ...I am very greatful for the opportunity to work on these films with you. All those nights at the karate dojo, over at your house...watching Scott edit/re-edit/re-re-edit :) have finally taken shape; I can't wait for the finished product.

Bret was the guy who convinced me (and Em) to start working on a TIE pilot costume, with a bunch of us Clevelanders and work on them as a group. Now granted, there have been moments I wanted to return the favor (lightsaber to da junk ;) ) for talking me into this enterprise. But after getting a look at the helmets you've worked so much on getting ready for us...again THANK YOU!

The party Saturday was a BLAST...and a perfect way to give you the kind of send-off you have so richly deserved. On behalf of all your TIE pilot wingmates, we hope that flag we got you flies "PROUDLY" over Denver!

BTW, love the group picture...didn't realize it was "Revenge of the Sith" night? :D

6. Anrev_the_Jedi

Anrev_the_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 14, 2002
    Thanks guys. As of today I will no longer have broadband.... sigh....AND it will be a couple of weeks before I can even have dial-up to have ANY kind of internet access. :( But I'll be back.

7. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    Got a call from Bret this evening...he's in Denver, and everyone is doing fine!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.