main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Good evening

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by ImperialConvict, Mar 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImperialConvict

ImperialConvict Jedi Youngling

Mar 30, 2007
    I am the ImperialConvict, and I am here to darken the forums with my malice and sick humor.

Or to write some fan fiction and contribute to posts.

Or both.

Anyways, I figured I should introduce myself here, and having done that I am going to stop typing this.

Okay.

2. Onoto

Onoto Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 7, 2004
    An excellent beginning to what I'm sure will be an incredibly evil and productive career.

3. Jensaarai1219

Jensaarai1219 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 8, 2006
    Love the name.
    What kind of fanfiction do you write?

4. ImperialConvict

Mar 30, 2007
    I'm typing a story as we speak.

Thanks for the replies.

5. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome ImperialConvict! :)

Whom is your story about and at which time is it placed?

Enjoy your stay and see you around. :)

6. asfnone

asfnone Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 6, 2007
    Welcome!!!

What's your fic about???

7. ImperialConvict

Mar 30, 2007
    My story is kind of a dark comedy centering around Wicket and Leia's scene in Episode VI.

Thanks for all the welcomes

8. Cinnamon_Windu

Cinnamon_Windu Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 10, 2005
    Your story sounds interesting. :) Don't darken the forums too much, if you know what I mean. I think you'd like the pillow fight thread.

9. ImperialConvict

Mar 30, 2007
    Well, I think my post was locked. So here is my story again:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note: First time posting here, was introduced just a couple days ago. Figured I'd kick back with some Lamb of God playing and write some fan fiction. The result's quality is up to the reader...*Cue suspense music*

Title: Confessions of an Ewok
    Author: ImperialConvict
    Timeframe: Episode VI
    Characters: Wicket, Leia
    Genre: Humor
    Keywords: Humor, Wicket, Leia,
    Summary: Wicket confesses his true thoughts about Leia
    Notes: Don't take this seriously, and be warned that this contains offensive sexual content.

Confessions of an Ewok
    by ImperialConvict

I'm not going to lie. My initial thought was, "I definitely know what I'm going to be thinking about tonight." Maybe that's a horrible thing to think, maybe it's not. But with this stranger in front of me, I couldn't think of anything else. My curiosity kept me staring, like my brothers and sisters do to the elders as they told their daring stories filled with excitement and adventure. Tales of grandeur, they were, and they couldn't stop staring. Listening, and staring.

Before, I had never had adventure. Well, I take that back. I remember how I used to get sick enjoyment out of sitting on the high treetops, excreting onto unsuspecting folks down below. And what really got me laughing was how I never was caught, and even more so how they still look for the culprit to this day. The hardest part is not to laugh as they question me.

But now, it's different.
    Now I have excitement. Now I have adventure.

In front of me there lies a white thing, and it was sleeping. What was this, I thought? I didn't know, I haven't seen one of these things before. But I was attracted to it. Then, a new thought entered into my head. But it's a horrible thought, it's so bad! But then again, it was very realistic. If this was indeed some sort of living thing, then it must be able to procreate. Could it reproduce? I didn't know, and at that point I didn't care because I was getting...excited. If I did it right there and then, I could have been back in time to tell the elders of this new stranger (of course, I would have left out my interaction with it).

Then it woke up, and I made an explosion within my fur.

After that, Leem Alt, my split personality, took over. Leem Alt is my moral side, and the one that makes up for the other one.

From what I can gather, things went well when he took over. But I'll always remember that strange new thing, with its beauty glaring in the green backdrop and the excitement it gave me.

I'll never forget.

10. Onoto

Onoto Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 7, 2004
    It isn't locked, it's simply a few pages back on the list.

But if you thought that it was locked, probably not a good idea to repost it. Just so you know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.