main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Good Luck and Bon Voyage To Dragon Con Reps!

Discussion in 'Archive: Ft. Lauderdale, FL' started by AxtonTredway, Aug 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AxtonTredway

AxtonTredway Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2001
    Good luck and Bon Voyage to Stacey, Pink, Andy, and Denise who will be representing Fanforce Ft. Lauderdale: The Fandom Menace later this week at Dragon Con, Atlanta GA.! :) :) :)
    Wish we all could attend but there's always next year. I'm sure you'll all have a blast and Andy, being a "Veteran" of Dragon Con will show everyone else the ropes. Besides, there will be whole lot of other Fanforce folks there as well! Good luck to all and "May The Force Be With You"!

-Axe

2. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    I'm looking forward to meeting Stacey and any other Ft. Lauderdale folks who want to stop by the FanForce fan table to say hi. :)

3. stacey113

stacey113 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 8, 2001
    Thanks to Axe and Mandy for their good wishes on our trip to Dragoncon. As a DC virgin I am so excited to be going. I am sure that the good folks of the Hothlanta Rebels will make everyone feel welcome. I can't wait to meet some of the cool people I have met online in person.

4. ChDetPiavra

ChDetPiavra Jedi Youngling

Aug 26, 2001
    Respectfully,

I am not representing the Fandomenace. I realize it was probably an old habit dying hard.

5. AxtonTredway

AxtonTredway Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2001
    Nevertheless, we wish everyone who is attending Dragon Con from the Ft. Lauderdale region a safe and successful journey. As The Official Fanforce Chapter for this sector of the Southeast region, The Fandom Menace accepts the responsibility of wishing those fans who reside in our sector bon voyage. I believe that clarifies my earlier statement. :)

Sean Sanders
    Co-Chairman
    FOUNDER
    The Fandom Menace

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.