main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Idaho Good Luck from the IFSWA

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Oscar_the_Gungan, Jan 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oscar_the_Gungan

Oscar_the_Gungan Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    Hi. I thought I'd let all of you in Boise know that the Idaho Falls Star Wars Alliance is really excited a new fanforce chapter is forming in the state of Idaho. We wish you luck and success and if any of you have questions about how to get anything going let us know.

2. jedi5150

jedi5150 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 4, 2000
    Yes, good luck folks! I hope things go good!

MTFBWYA!!!!!

Doug from I.F.

3. skywalker325

skywalker325 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 16, 2002
    Thanks guys!

-sky

4. MalcolmTolemac

MalcolmTolemac Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 6, 2002
    Thank you for all of your support. We're excited at becoming official before too long. And look forward to coming to your fan film festival this June (it hasn't been pushed back again, has it.)

Thank you, Doug and Erik, for all the help and insight you've given us this far.

5. jedi5150

jedi5150 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 4, 2000
    Nope, we haven't pushed it back again...

Should be a good time! Can't wait to meet you guys!

Good luck on your official status! Let us know how else we can help.

Doug

6. Oscar_the_Gungan

Oscar_the_Gungan Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    Hi. I thought I'd let you know at our last meeting we pushed the film festival to August. We are doing this in hopes we get a film in the Official Star Wars Fan Film Awards. We have a couple of projects in the works for it and if we get one in as a finalist we plan to use the fact to help promote the festival. We managed to get one in as a finalist last year so we think we can do it again.

7. MalcolmTolemac

MalcolmTolemac Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 6, 2002
    One of the events I'm sure we'll make avalible to all our members is to come to your Fan Film Festival. (Especially with the connection we have to you with one of members, Russell.)

Any SOLID info you could send me or skywalker325 would be great. This way all of the members who are interested can put it on their calanders as to not miss it. I'm looking forward to it myself - 1st my film (if I can get it to you) will be one of the ones featured and 2nd I'll be doing a class on lightsaber fighting. It's sure to be a lot of fun for all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.