main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mary Good News, Everyone!!!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Jon_Goodfellow, Jun 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jon_Goodfellow

Jon_Goodfellow Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2006
    I just finished having a small PM conversation with our RSA, Meriwyn, and we are, as of now, OFFICIAL!!!!!

//Echo Effect

:p

All we have left to do now is elect a City Rep. I hope you all will consider me for the position, but if there is someone else you would like to see elected, then no hard feelings. I might slash your tires, mind you, but there won't be any hard feelings. ;) :p

*waves Maryland's flag*

[image=http://www.50states.com/flag/image/nunst032.gif]

:D

<CTMS>

2. Jon_Goodfellow

Mar 2, 2006
    Bloody double post. :p

3. princessleia911

princessleia911 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2005
    I will vote for you, Jon, as long as you vote for my name[face_hypnotized] . Looks like I have 2 votes. Maybe more? J/k but I will support you in your quest. You don't know what kind of cars I drive, right [face_worried]

4. Jon_Goodfellow

Mar 2, 2006
    Nah, don't worry, Becca. I have absolutely no way of finding out... whatsoever. [face_whistling]

Really though, thanks for your support! :)

<CTMS>

5. WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT

WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT Jedi Master star 3

Feb 4, 2006
    EXCELLENT!!! That is good news. As you know Jon my vote is for you to be CR. You've birthed this baby and you are doing a helluva job trying to keep it alive.

6. Meriwyn

Meriwyn Former RSA star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    Congratulations guys!! It will be nice to see Maryland up and running again :) If you need anything let me know.

7. Jon_Goodfellow

Mar 2, 2006
    Money? [face_batting]

<CTMS>

8. Stina-Cri

Stina-Cri Jedi Padawan star 4

May 18, 2002
    that is exciting!

And I swear, i'm a real person, i'm just trying to brave the drive to come to meetings...maybe if we had meetings then...mini golf (or maybe not mini golf) i would brave the drive.

But since i'm in the area i'm willing to help you guys with anything you need (except money..i'm a college student)

9. Jon_Goodfellow

Mar 2, 2006
    There are a few mini-golf place around here, and I can make cookies! [face_batting]

Join us, Stina-Cri. Join us. [face_hypnotized]

<CTMS>

10. WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT

WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT Jedi Master star 3

Feb 4, 2006
    Come on Stina-Cri join us! [face_praying] There is a go-kart place near me. Would that interest anybody?

11. Stina-Cri

Stina-Cri Jedi Padawan star 4

May 18, 2002
    hey i'd love to spend a few hours with my fellow fans...but the key part is that it needs to take up more time than my driving time...4 hours round trip...

oh yeah...and vote for Jon_Goodfellow!!!

i'm stina-cri and i approve this message.

12. Jon_Goodfellow

Mar 2, 2006
    I'm sure we can find something to do if you come down here. There's mini-golf, the cinema near our meeting spot, the inner harbour in baltimore, annapolis harbour, etc... etc... It could be a lot of fun! Come here and join us! :)

Go n-ithe an cat thú, is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.