main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LA, CA Good or lucky things that happened at work today....

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Darth-Bubba, Jun 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skyryder

Skyryder Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 13, 2004
    How is that a good thing if you treated everyone else to pizza? I guess it is a good thing that you are such a nice person and it is a good thing for all your other co-workers.

The only good thing I guess for me today is that everyone is out at off site meetings and I have the office all to myself.

2. JediBith

JediBith Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2001
    We found a reputable printer in Burbank for BeSo's latest sketchbook who gave us a quote that was less than half of what we'd budgeted!! So I went out and bought a purse for $300. BeSo said go ahead and do it, but I feel a little guilty, even though it's the best purse ever (I saw it on a girl in Spain and it turned out to be made locally). Well I only buy a new purse about once every five years 'cause I'm so picky, so maybe it's okay.

Anyway, I'm excited about the sketchbook deal; better profit margin for us in San Diego!!!

3. Darth-Bubba

Darth-Bubba Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 11, 2002
    Skyryder, keep your cell phone on tonight, then!! ;) ;) ;)

Yesterday was a GREAT day for me. McCormicks and Schmidts, and Dodger Game. Hurray. Only thing bad, is my knees are sunburnt.

4. JediBith

JediBith Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2001
    My cell phone's on...:D

5. Jundland_Jay

Jundland_Jay Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 18, 2003
    Well, I brought this lousy Healthy Choice meal for me for lunch today, and then my boss decied to take me and another manager to lunch. Ate at nice Italian restaraunt - Penne and tiger shrimp in nice rose wine sauce!
    Pretty Damn lucky!

6. Skyryder

Apr 13, 2004
    I got some biker boots today for free. They are hardly worn. What am I going to do with biker boots that have Harley Davidson logo on them? I don't know.

7. DarthHaskett

DarthHaskett Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 29, 2003
    You could look really tough! That's cool. We never get cool things. I'm hungry.

8. Skyryder

Apr 13, 2004
    My boss bought me lunch today.

9. Skyryder

Apr 13, 2004
    I'll tell you one good thing that happened at work today. I didn't go! I'm sitting at home in the pjs. Why? because I have a big fat hang over. Why? because I drank too much last night. Why, because I was at a wedding and was having a really really good time.

10. Darth-Bubba

Darth-Bubba Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 11, 2002
    You know what, I LOVE THAT GUY ^^^ No wonder we are buds

11. DarthHaskett

Apr 29, 2003
    I want to be SR (without the hangover) when I grow up. Or I want to work for Sony.

12. Elensara

Elensara Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2002
    Last night at Godiva, while I was on the phone with a friend figuring out our Harry Potter plans for Friday, a bunch of people suddenly came into the store, and my co-worker put something in my hand. It was several passes for The Island, for tonight! Some woman was handing them out, I told her about trying, unsuccessfully, to get into the preview last Saturday and she said that was weird that they didn't let me buy a ticket. ANYway, I got all giddy and mildly freaked out Susan (co-worker), but pointed out that at least I wasn't screaming......yea, Ewan action in 5 hours.... :)

13. DarthHaskett

Apr 29, 2003
    ES! I wanna be you tonight! MAN! Major hotness indeed. I want to read your review tomorrow. I can't wait for it to come out. I'm going to try to win tickets on KROQ tomorrow but I don't know what to talk about on "What is your deal"

14. Elensara

Apr 2, 2002
    You know who'd get to come if you were here. :) OK, I'll do a report-thingie afterwards. The movie's at 7:30.

15. DarthHaskett

Apr 29, 2003
    Everyone went to a meeting except me so I can hang out. Actually I have to finish my report. Darned work. Always getting in the way of things.

16. Jundland_Jay

Jundland_Jay Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 18, 2003
    Sara,
    You work at Godiva? Any discounts you can pass on?

17. TheCrowbar

TheCrowbar Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 15, 2005
    The Island before anyone else! Lucky! Can't wait to read all about it... *WISHES*

18. DarthHaskett

Apr 29, 2003
    *WISHES* is that for SR? If so,

*WISHES*

19. NaboosPrincess

NaboosPrincess Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 14, 2001
    That is so cool!

20. Skyryder

Apr 13, 2004
    Starlight Starbright

Wishes! Wishes!

21. Elensara

Apr 2, 2002
    Jay, not unless you wanna come here to get it. I don't think it'd be a good idea to have me buy it and ship it to you in this weather...you'd get a puddle of chocolate in a box. :/ I don't have any Santa Monica Godiva hookups anymore; they've all moved on.

*Wishes*
    (I wish I remembered the song a little more.)

22. AniPadmeLurker

AniPadmeLurker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2004
    I got a load of 50th anniversary crap. Golden ears, a golden pin, and a cool hardback book about cast members. I don't know how lucky I'll be tomorrow...

23. DarthHaskett

Apr 29, 2003
    Cool! I don't suppose they have stuff for former castmembers. Now that I've finished HP, I wonder if I'll go tomorrow. I'd love to but I don't know...

24. AniPadmeLurker

AniPadmeLurker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2004
    Don't do it. For the love of God and all things holy don't.
    I will explain the terror on the Complaints thread.
    This is the lucky things thread.

25. Skyryder

Apr 13, 2004
    I learned at the gym this morning that I have lost 10lbs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.