main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Good plcae to get a hilt for my el project

Discussion in 'Costuming and Props' started by Jedi-Relik, Jul 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi-Relik

Jedi-Relik Jedi Youngling

Jul 3, 2005
    hey guys
    I'm new to the forum and was wondering where i could find(if any) a place to get a ready made hilt for my el blade, this is going to be my first one so i'm not to particular as to what they look like. any help is better than no help. Thanks guys.

2. The_Random_Menace

The_Random_Menace Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 3, 2005
    well www.randomsabers.com has a nice selection, BUT not all are ready for EL blades... it will tell you EL ready if it is tho... the others are stunt and fan film but you gotta look into it good...

that and you can make your own stuff... cheap and sumwut easy

a good tutorial on how to make one is in thecustomsabershop.com
    go to hilt tutorial and read through that... it tells you wut you need and how to wire it all

GOOD LUCK

3. Jedi-Loreen

Jedi-Loreen Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2002
    Since you are a newbie, read the first thread in this forum that says, "Read This First". Familiarize yourself with the rules and the Master List of thread topics.

You need to find an appropriate thread to ask your question. There are plenty of lightsaber threads where you can ask.

The Moderator of this forum works hard to keep it from getting cluttered up with people asking the same questions all the time. That's why a Master List of pertinent threads has been created.

You need to read through some of these before asking questions that may have already been answered. I know some of the threads can be pretty daunting when they are more than 10 pages long, but you could be missing some great information and suggestions because you didn't want to take the time to read through them.

4. Sister_Sola

Sister_Sola Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 19, 2002
    Thank you Jedi-Loreen! :)

Here is a quick link to the Welcome and thread index Jedi-Relik. Try searching the page for "sabre" and it will jump you down to all the lightsabre thread links. As Jedi-Loreen said, there is lots of useful information there. Happy browsing! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.