main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL goodbye everyone

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Moff_Mok_Kelmon, Dec 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moff_Mok_Kelmon

Moff_Mok_Kelmon Jedi Youngling

Sep 6, 2003
    This will be the LAST message from the Yahoo groups and the last message from me as President and the Last message The Dark Side will ever see, I am tired of all the BS this the people have causes and I want to thank you all for a good run but now it is over and thanks to a handful they are ruined Fandom for me and others who have just joined us. Seeing how Everything with The Dark Side on it will be taken down do not try to contact me or try to change my mind I am no JUST Private collector and nothing more. I want nothing to do with a bunch of Kindergarteners who are going to start trouble behind someone?s back just because they don?t understand something and don?t have the balls to come up to someone and tell them what the hell is wrong.

Take me off your im?s and off your email lists and everything I want NOTHING to do with anything to do with anything pertaining to theforce.net or anyone associated with it as that was the problem along with the people.

Ron

2. ElScooby

ElScooby Jedi Youngling

Dec 28, 2003
    Wow, I would never just turn my back like that dude, you made it you keep it. In the words of Commander Peter Quincy Taggert, " never give up, never surrender "

Signed,

El Bastard

3. Jade_Nomlek

Jade_Nomlek Jedi Youngling

Dec 27, 2003
    Do not fret ppl. this is another ploy with the poor me crap. notice how everyone got blamed and he said nothing about the way he acted? Typical Ron Bullcrap. Just remember you can build a munch better club one where there this office politics does not exist. I am shunned from here becasue of who I am. However I do know and have all it takes to help you. So if you like please contact me. I am more than willing to help anyway I can :). R

4. Deesa_Notta_Mynamm

Deesa_Notta_Mynamm Jedi Youngling

Dec 22, 2003
    We are sorry you feel this way, but when all is said and done...The pursuit of Star Wars adventures are all we want. Not politics...not Imperial control.

5. AssassinDroid21

AssassinDroid21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    I have no idea what's going on, but I feel fine.

Ignorance is bliss.

Care to enlighten a local kid out of the loop, here?

6. Deesa_Notta_Mynamm

Deesa_Notta_Mynamm Jedi Youngling

Dec 22, 2003
    Just going through some growing pains but planning to move forward in the new year. Fan Force meeting at BOrders Bookstore by the New Clearwater Mall on Jan 17 at 6:30pm. Come and join us

7. GeeksGoneBad

GeeksGoneBad Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 25, 2003
    It's not really worth going into AssasinDroid... :) just know that things will calm down soon and the Fanforce postings and information will now be totally on theforce.net and not some other system... That's probably why you haven't seen the ramblings, because they've mostly been on the Yahoo groups (that are gone now, or so Ron says)... Either way, it's sad to see it go down like this, but I personally think it's for the better this way... less confusion! less power struggles! less BS! :)

8. Annya_Latoure2

Annya_Latoure2 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2003
    I agree. Meeting at Borders Bookstore in Clearwater on January 17 at 6:30pm...Join us and we promise to make it interesting.

9. Jedijace007

Jedijace007 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 3, 2002
    Well, Ron I wont try to make you change your mind. I can understand how everyone leaving the darkside could look to you. I speak for myself, but I say this: I hate to see ya quit like this. You were(are) more than welcome in the New fanforce. I respect, though not like, your decision to quit. You are my friend, wether you consider me one still or not. Out of respect for you, and the darkside, We, of the Suncoast Fanforce are going to create an entirely new fanfilm. New script, new CGI, all of it. If you wont work with us on the old one, we wont do it without you. It would'nt be right with all the T&E you put into it. We will all miss ya man!

ALSO: People like "Jade_Nomlek" do not represent the new chapter, and do not have any bearings on our decisions whatsoever. Our new Chapter is one of understanding, and concern. NOT of harsh words, and quips... One of the immature things that should be STOPPED is people getting 14,879 FAKE accounts, and using them to spread dissent.( Do you really think we dont notice, that an account is formed the SAME day there's a problem, and the only post by that account-holder is regarding the topic of debate? I mean WAKE UP!) I only have ONE account, and say what I mean. I dont need to hide... like "Jade", and "Elscooby"(Dont respond to me, I wont listen) evidently do.

Adios, Jace

10. Jade_Nomlek

Dec 27, 2003
    Well Jace,

Yes this is Renee, and I never said any different, as far as any other names on here I have none other than this one. I do know Master_Jenn who is looking for Ron becasue she has his child. So with that being saidm believe what you will. Ihave never had anything against you other than the fact you Choose the easy things to believe. Im sorry for this. Perhaps you should ask around. I dunno, I never came here for trouble, as I know how he is this is why I posted what I did. He will be back trust me, and your right I have no bearing nor do I want any, no one knows him better than me.. Sorry to say but this is just a game.. Trust me he will return, and I do wish you would get over this animoscity you have. I do wish everyone the best on the new club. Hopefully all of this will blow over soon. BTW I ahve no Idea who Elscooby is. Much to your Dismay, how about focusing on your things and stop slinging mud at ppl... Damn have some fun for gods sake.

11. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    Hey everyone. As your Southeast RSA, I just want to remind everyone to keep things friendly, as most of you have done so far.

I am in contact with Marie and Ron right now, so I do know what's going on. Either Ron or Marie, or perhaps both, will be in touch with all of you.

Until things are resolved one way or another, continue and chat, have fun, and keep things civil.

Thanks all! And I hope that you all have a wonderful New Year! :)

12. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    Thank for the post Minacia. This is supposed to be fun and planning activities. Our regional rep. is checking into how to handle this situation. Please be patient and try to chill out for a while andenjoy the holiday season, I hope everyone has a Happy New Year!!

13. ElScooby

ElScooby Jedi Youngling

Dec 28, 2003
    Jace,

I don't know who you are and I don't care to. I have known Ron longer than anyone here and I was simply lending him my support. Please do not make assumptions about people when you obviously have no Idea what you are talking about. Hi everyone!

Kevin Reid (Scooby)

Admiral Dando Belloq
    President
    The Empire : A Star Wars Social Club
    Tampa Bay Florida

Cmdr. Kevin D. Reid
    Executive Officer
    USS Myrddin : Star Trek Social Club
    Tampa Bay Florida
    www.ussmyrddin.com

Vice President
    Tampa Bay Anime
    The Bay areas premier anime club
    www.tampabayanime.com (reopening soon)

" I dub thee Sir Phobos, Knight of Mars, beater of ass " Capt. Murphy ' Sealab 2021 '

14. Annya_Latoure2

Nov 15, 2003
    Scooby, Please...it is not neccessary to post your support or non support. This is not the place for this kind of squabbling. Enough has been said and done reguarding this matter and we just want to move through 2004 with our focus on having fun and acheiving some reasonable goals. I've even heard you bash the guy a time or two or more so don't try to stir this any further. People have made decisions to try to put the past behind them and move forward. Rehashing only festers an open wound rather than allowing us to overcome our differences and start focusing on fandom.

15. GeeksGoneBad

GeeksGoneBad Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 25, 2003
    Well, obviously Kevin was only trying to defend himself a little bit...

Sorry Kevin, it's human nature to be suspicious and this was just a misunderstanding... Jace is a good guy, and I'm sure once he realizes that you're not trying anything mischevious that he'll appologize for throwing you in that mix... Even I was suspicious, because you've just registered, and your only post was in support for Ron, so it just seemed to be a little odd... Sorry for the assuptions! :)

:) Oh and Happy New Year! :)

16. ElScooby

ElScooby Jedi Youngling

Dec 28, 2003
    GGB,

Thank you for the words of support. I apologize if my last post seemed brash but I felt I was being persecuted, I see now that Jace was looking out for the best interest of his friends. I look forward to meeting some of you folks at the meeting. Happy new year.

Kevin Reid (Scooby)

Admiral Dando Belloq
    President
    The Empire : A Star Wars Social Club
    Tampa Bay Florida

Cmdr. Kevin D. Reid
    Executive Officer
    USS Myrddin : Star Trek Social Club
    Tampa Bay Florida
    www.ussmyrddin.com

Vice President
    Tampa Bay Anime
    The Bay areas premier anime club
    www.tampabayanime.com (reopening soon)

" I dub thee Sir Phobos, Knight of Mars, beater of ass " Capt. Murphy ' Sealab 2021 '

17. Jedijace007

Oct 3, 2002
    **EDIT**

Nevermind.... Its not worth it.

18. ElScooby

ElScooby Jedi Youngling

Dec 28, 2003
    I am guessing apology not accepted. Well, maybe when we meet in person at the meeting we can work it out.

19. Jedijace007

Oct 3, 2002
    At the rate i'm going, I probably wont even come to the meeting. Wouldnt want to "Rain on everyones parade" again.

20. Jedijace007

Oct 3, 2002
    The fanforce is looking pretty cool so far!

21. Jade_Nomlek

Dec 27, 2003
    Well now, isnt this interesting.......

22. Annya_Latoure2

Nov 15, 2003
    Jace everyone wants you to be there and we will all work diligently to keep fanforce non political and for fun. Come and be one with the force....

23. Jedijace007

Oct 3, 2002
    Thanks "D" I appriciate your support. Good to know I am still invited.

RENEE: NO-ONE wants you here! Why do you still stalk these boards!? Grow up!

Sorry everyone, I have had a rough week with quitting work, and finances. I may seem grumpy, but I have nothing against any of you.

ALSO You have my appologies, Kevin. I thought you were another Ron or Renee fake account. My bad.

Appologies everyone!

-Jace

24. Annya_Latoure2

Nov 15, 2003
    Call me Jace and we'll talk...you seem to need some venting space and I am always a good ear to listen.

25. Jade_Nomlek

Dec 27, 2003
    oh yes by all means Jace ( mini Ron) take ALL of your agressions out on me.. I have done nothing to you, but what the heck.. go ahead anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.