main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL goodbye everyone

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Moff_Mok_Kelmon, Dec 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedijace007

Jedijace007 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 3, 2002
    No agression, and its not just me. You never even post on the fanforce boards unless its about ron. You two have been seperated for almost a year, and you still obsess. You arent here for Star wars, just to cause trouble. Do I really have to start a POLL to see how many people want you to go away? Will you just move on with your life? Ron has stopped posting here now, so now maybe you will too.

2. Annya_Latoure2

Annya_Latoure2 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2003
    Jade Momlek...Kelmon? he has choosen another...please move on and make this place ONLY ABOUT STAR WARS.

3. Moff_Mok_Kelmon

Moff_Mok_Kelmon Jedi Youngling

Sep 6, 2003
    Apparently you have not been reading the thread, that is NOT me and Thank Kevin I see you got shut down also. Due to the ignorance of others. I know where there is a scrip anyone can have. it is posted on a website that is up and running telling everyone the truth about Jace, Marie, and Denise. Everything is up for grabs on the site. It has already been posted in Newsgroups.

4. AssassinDroid21

AssassinDroid21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    THIS IS A STAR WARS MESSAGE BOARD NOT DRAMA

Nevar forget.

5. Annya_Latoure2

Nov 15, 2003
    Amazing...since it is a script you wrote I assume it must be fiction....

6. GeeksGoneBad

GeeksGoneBad Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 25, 2003
    I assume he's referring to the script that Jace wrote, but since we've already decided not to use it (out of respect for Ron) I doubt that Jace will care much (other than the principal of the idea) But I can't really speak for Jace, and I'm sure you'll be hearing his opinion on this soon :)

I'll make one observation though (being the observer that I am :)) the fact that you're back here after that "stomping off" proves that you really don't want to be disconnected from everybody... So maybe there's a chance that people can put this behind them, kiss and make up, and we can all just get along... (and no... I'm not offering to kiss you LOL:)) Just my $.02 ya know...

:) peace

7. Annya_Latoure2

Nov 15, 2003
    Not referring to a script but a real life "drama" that we don't need to go into here.

8. codemaker

codemaker Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 24, 2003
    Ron, If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all, especially in here.

9. Annya_Latoure2

Nov 15, 2003
    Codemaker...nearly done with your robe and it looks very nice if I do say so myself. Off to the machine now to work on the OBI

10. Jedijace007

Oct 3, 2002
    Ok....

Here it is folks....

The much anticipated....

Greatly awaited....

Award winning....

Nominated for three (jedi)academy awards....

The... (DRUMROLL PLEASE)

JACE's RESPONSE TO RON!!!!!!

Hahahaha. Fooled you. THAT was just my introduction :)

11. Jedijace007

Oct 3, 2002
    And my response Is..........

Nothing. You're not worth it. Get a life :)

12. Annya_Latoure2

Nov 15, 2003
    Anyway...who needs costumes and what are you intersted in. Dragoncon and Megacon will be upon us before we know it. I am a quick seamstress, but I am getting orders right and left for costumes and etc. Please think about your charater and get it rolling.

13. ElScooby

ElScooby Jedi Youngling

Dec 28, 2003
    Annya,

I would like to get a robe made for my husky self :)Please drop me an email at remysitulsa@yahoo.com with details. Thank you very kindly.

14. Gov_Jade

Gov_Jade Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 16, 2003
    SCOOBY!!!! ;-) What up Bro? Oh yes, you do know me...Can someone please tell me where to find this "Newsgroup" post that is mentioned above?

15. Jedijace007

Oct 3, 2002
    Yeah Darryl, and when they tell you where this post is, let me now too :) Also, Feel free to drop me a line: AIM Jedijacebond

Later bro

16. codemaker

codemaker Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 24, 2003
    Hey Annaya, can't wait to see your work. Give me a call @ 813 427-0244. Thanks

17. Jade_Nomlek

Jade_Nomlek Jedi Youngling

Dec 27, 2003
    I told you he would be back, but anyway, One of the groups he is referring to is Forte Agent, Under StarWars.scr. I have found it. he may move it after this post, but it is there as of right now.

18. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    Gang, I hate to be the "great thread lock queen" tonight, but I'm going to lock this thread as well in order to nip any possible further arguments in the bud.

As always, feel free to contact Marie or me with any questions or concerns. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.