Goodbye Fanforce!

Discussion in 'Tampa Bay, FL' started by Jedijace007, Feb 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedijace007 Jedi Master

star 3
    First off, no Im not dying lol. I've just come to an important realization that I dont come to this site very much anymore. I dont do much with SW fangroups anymore. With the recent purchase of the last item i wanted (sasee's fighter)I no longer collect anymore. Basically the only reason for coming to this site has been to keep in touch with several friends. Now most of those friends are on myspace so I can continue to keep in contact with them via that site (just waiting on Marie and Matt to join allready lol). In fact I prefer to do so that way, as I am going back to school soon and what little free time I have left will not be spent here or any other forums. Myspace has pretty much centralized all of my friends and makes keeping in contact easier. So if anyone has a meeting or party or get-togother planned, please do let me know, just do so through myspace. If you're not on myspace and need to contact me for something, just ask Marie, or Denise for my cell #. I'll leave the account open another day or so in case anyone has any questions and then ask the mods to close it down for me. Onward!
  2. Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Master

star 4
    I am on MySpace under my Yahoo email. PM me if you need it
  3. Ravenjack Jedi Knight

star 2
    I'm on myspace too, I'll pm you the email I am using.
  4. Jedijace007 Jedi Master

star 3
    Well that worked out great :D I've sent you both invites, and I am now sending a PM to a mod to close this acct. thanks again to everyone, and its been fun!

onward, for the last time... :D
  5. Annya_Latoure2 Fan Force CR Tampa Bay, FL

Chapter Rep
    star 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.