main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Omaha, NE Goodbye...for now

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by sarahpie, May 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sarahpie

sarahpie Jedi Master star 1

Dec 9, 2001
    Instead of just totally dissapearing without a trace, I thought I'd leave a small message here.

I wasn't posting much anyways, and I probablly won't at all anymore. There are some reasons for this, but I'm not going to get into those here.

Most of you know how to get in touch with me if you want to.

It's been great folks. *waves and dissapears into the darkness*

2. craigrr

craigrr Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 8, 1999
    Welp, see ya 'round. Don't be a stranger...

3. BUDAHMAN11

BUDAHMAN11 Jedi Youngling

May 20, 2002
    Hey does this have anything to do with me (The New guy) signing up on the boards recently.??? Ive tried to keep it decent here. Hmmm... Maybe its just my "B.O." --you'll get used to that. [face_clown] Please dont go.

4. paperclipx

paperclipx Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2001
    Well when you do feel like talking about it, I would like to know why. Just drop me a line if you would, Sarah.

5. Rogue_Angel

Rogue_Angel Jedi Youngling star 1

May 29, 2002
    your b.o? aslong as u shower it's all good

6. TK627

TK627 Jedi Youngling

May 11, 2002
    Don't go :(
    I had no idea that for so long there were so many cool people out there. I was hoping to get to meet all of these people. You are one of them.....one of us. Although I am a new trooper, I have been a fan since Episode IV
    came out and have never flinched from my fandom. I think perhaps I got in to the 501st
    too late to meet you...........my loss.

7. sarahpie

sarahpie Jedi Master star 1

Dec 9, 2001
    I'll still be around....And like I said, those who want to know how to get in touch with me.

8. That awful vracer

That awful vracer Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 6, 2000
    If you have reasons for saying you're not posting anymore, but aren't going to tell us, then what was the point of telling us you have reasons in the first place? And, if you post a goodbye thread, doesn't mean you're supposed to stop posting? ?[face_plain]

Anyway, goodbye and goodluck! :D

9. Rogue_Angel

May 29, 2002
    hey you know some people just need to lighten up maybe she missed you all so take a chill pill drink a few beers sit back and hang out she isn't imposing anything on u. so leave her alone. *waves hand

10. craigrr

Jun 8, 1999
    VR- Chill out :). You'll notice it says "...for now". Who knows how long that is. Maybe Canadians use a different method for keeping track of time...

11. That awful vracer

Feb 6, 2000
    Beer's all gone, time for more!

I sometimes miss the days when that's how I told time! And Craig, check yo email! TTFN!

12. Rogue_Angel

May 29, 2002
    no beer huh? well take a shot or two or three something man cause you are sure up tight. you kinda sound like my mom when she has pms. i don't know that may be just the way you are. but man that ain't a way to live. chillin' on the dark side is fun every now and then but you need to come back to the good side. Otherwise you will be stuck there for life and live a boring lonely life.

13. That awful vracer

Feb 6, 2000
    Oh puuhlezzzze.... get over yourself, sunshine. BIG BAD VRACER isn't out to hurt poor Sarah. She hits too hard. :D

14. Rogue_Angel

May 29, 2002
    You are warned for flaming. I don't care if he was sarcastic and you didn't like it. That is no need to insult his self-image.

15. Dawmer299

Dawmer299 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 6, 2001
    ding, ding, ding... let the round begin!!!

16. craigrr

Jun 8, 1999
    *sniff*sniff*

Anyone else smell another round of Celebrity Boxing?

17. Hunter_Killer_Droid

Hunter_Killer_Droid Jedi Youngling

Feb 10, 2002
    "Anger, fear, agression - the dark side of the 'board are they."

18. That awful vracer

Feb 6, 2000
    Warning - Consider yourself on thin ice. So you don't like the girl? Stay the hell out of the thread. You goaded her a bit with your sarcasm and she responded a bit too vehemently so you come back guns blazing? Not good.

In the future, both of you respect your fellow poster more.

19. paperclipx

Jan 8, 2001
    Enough of this!!......This bickering is pointless.

20. Rogue_Angel

May 29, 2002
    it maybe pointless and a little on the darkside. but the darkside is so much fun.

21. paperclipx

Jan 8, 2001
    I realize its all in fun, but I have a feeling vracer didnt get the fact that you were joking. And when the dark overlords/"the man"/big brother steps in and starts completely removing entire posts, then its gone too far, for them at least. Personally, it didnt bother me, but then I knew it was in fun. Actually it didnt bother alot of us. But these are the Barney boards and we all have to play nice and not keep score and all that peace/love/hippie stuff. But I suppose thats what happens when people dont stay on their own side of the fence and act without taking the time to find out whats really going on. Too many chiefs and not enough indians. There is another outlet (hint, hint) for this. Go there and have at it...and we will all watch and cheer you on, without heavy handed intervention by those without a clue.

22. Rogue_Angel

May 29, 2002
    hey i think a good boxing match is what this board needs. an idea for the next meeting. hahahaha

23. Rogue_Angel

May 29, 2002
    yeah respect your fellow poster man

it's kinda funny that no one else around here has a problem with me but u makes u kinda wonder. hmmmm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.