main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Goodbye -- ROTJ AU

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Tarado, May 25, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBalinakaBaroness

TheBalinakaBaroness Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 14, 2002
    Oi - don't even get me started on Art school and sleep. The two are completely incompatible! :D back in the day, I don't think my roommates even knew i lived there half the time! The thing that drove me crazy was art credits were worth half as much as regular classes, but ten times the work involved. And since i always had to keep a full load of credits for scholarship reasons - well, you can figure the rest out! I like to make up for it now though by never getting up before 10:00am. ;)

Good luck with school, all youse still getting that fabulous education. Worth every penny!

But moving on to more important things - I'm a little behind the times - but great update Tarado! All racing to get to Luke first - I'll try to *patiently* wait for the next post! Thanks so much. Good luck with your studies.
    ~baroness

2. Enigma_Jade

Enigma_Jade Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 4, 2001
    Inez, Tarado, BB. . .I definitely hear ya! I mean, it seems like you understand what I am going through, but on a different scale. I'm enrolled in full time art school. . . So uh, yeah, sleep is definitely a foriegn concept. 8-} And what's worse, is that even when we do find time to sleep (on the rare occurance that it ever happens), the fire alarm goes off and everyone has to evacuate the building. OOH! yay! That happened to me about an hour ago. . . And right now, it's 3:30a where I am. :( It wasn't too bad, though. We were only out in the pouring rain for about 20 minutes.

8-}

Oh, did I mention that I'm scrounging for posts? ;) UP!

EJ

3. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    We'll keep this thread up for you while we wait for a post.

School can be a hazzle espiccisly when i have chemistry and geometry.
    plus getting ready for the SAT test. i really don't want to take it, plus i do not like time limits they drive me crazy, so crazy i guess and mess up what i am doing.

4. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    you know what? i would't mind if it was just a small post.

UP!!!

5. ismaren

ismaren Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 4, 2002
    small post, big post, I think I'm be willing to read anything. :D

6. ismaren

Jun 4, 2002
  7. Tarado

Tarado Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 6, 2001
    Okay--check out the insane hour that I'm up right now, but I'm doing homework and just thought I'd pop in and say thank you to all your sympathetic remarks regarding sleep and the lack thereof, and also to say that I haven't forgotten this story, but, aside from time constraints, I'm having a small issue with writer's block, but It's nothing that can't be dealt with I'm sure, so don't give up on me yet, and thanks for hanging around in the meantime and oh look at what a huge sentance I just wrote. hoorah.

bye now.

8. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    don't worry. I'm not giving up on you. HOpe that DWB disappears soon.

9. Enigma_Jade

Enigma_Jade Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 4, 2001
    That's okay, T! I understand completely! DIE DWB! I am the WB killer today. . .I just defeated my month-long block. yay! :D

Up!

EJ

10. ismaren

Jun 4, 2002
  11. Tarado

Apr 6, 2001
    well, it's a weekend and I've made a little bit of progress--yay!--but I was just wondering something. I have two options for you guys. would you prefer that I:
    1) posted as soon as I finished something writing, even though posts are pretty few and far between right now and so it would be kind of confusing to follow, or
    2) accumulated a couple of posts until I had enough to put up on a more regular basis (it might be easier to follow the rest of the story this way, but I don't know.) This will also take a little longer.

Well, what do you guys want? Let me know. :)

In the meantime, I'm trying to come up with more story

12. Tarado

Apr 6, 2001
    whoops. hi again
    :D

13. ismaren

Jun 4, 2002
    Yeah, it would be easier to follow the story if you waited to collect a few posts, but I'm also very anxious to see what's going to happen next. I guess I'd prefer choice 1.

14. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    collect a few I think. Too short ones are worse than none at all.

15. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    collect a few......I can......*gasps* wait a little.......longer................. *faints from lack of posts*

16. vader_incarnate

vader_incarnate Force Ghost star 4

Jul 29, 2002
    Hey, new reader here! Wow, I just did a marathon read of the whole thing. Or, at least, most of it. I saw part of this story on FF.net, and just found it here. :D Superbly written, everyone wonderfully in character.

[face_blush] Took me long enough, didn't it? Oh well.

[whisper]Go, Lord Vader![/whisper] Oops, hehe, did that slip out? But, Vader can't just hand Luke over to Wrinkles, can he?! He's his father!!

EDIT: Oops, hehe. Choice 1 for me, too.

17. Dancing_Jansons

Dancing_Jansons Jedi Master star 3

Oct 1, 2002
    New reader here and this is great! You write very well, very smooth, and all your characters ring true. I'm dying for more as I've also just done a marathon read. :)

With that in mind, I vote for option number one! Heh.

Keep up the good work!

18. Shezan

Shezan Jedi Youngling star 3

May 14, 2001
    Hi, Tarado!

Would it help you to have comments after short posts (it works for me)? In that case, #1 by all means!

And thank you for keeping at it -- it's a terrific story!

19. Dancing_Jansons

Oct 1, 2002
  20. thebadge

thebadge Jedi Master star 4

Mar 15, 2002
    uppers.

thebadge

21. Tarado

Apr 6, 2001
    wow! I'm glad you guys are still here! And two new readers! Yay!

I am getting a little done, slowly but surely, and since the vote seems split pretty even, things might just depend if I can bear not posting if I have something ready. Thanks for still hanging in there--I promise to have a post sometime in the fairly near future.

(Did I mention I get an entire month off between semesters this winter? It will be the summer I never had! yay again!)

22. ismaren

Jun 4, 2002
    whenever you scronge it up i'll be here to read it :D!

EDIT - keyboards. are. evil.

23. Dancing_Jansons

Oct 1, 2002
    Page 8! I think not....

24. Dancing_Jansons

Oct 1, 2002
    Ok, this was like, on page 14.

Pllleeeeeaaassse write more! Please? :)

25. Tarado