Goodbye.

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Morgaine, Feb 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Skiara
  1. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Jedi_Daniel: "The only thing we can really do is PM a mod when someone spams, flames, or does something that requires editing, and/or banning."

Yep, and even that list is looking kinda slim ;) 8-} .
  2. Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus

star 6
    From MaidenLumpe': If you piss off Mr. Wise, he'll shut down the boards. He's said that if these boards become more trouble than they're worth, he'll get rid of them, and he has the right to do that.

EDIT: For everything you wanna know. Go here.
  3. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Yep, and I think that no matter what time of day posts are always being made within that thread. So youare for sure to be kept most updated on this occuring issue ;) .
  4. dashleebo Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    :( :( :( :( :(

:_| :_| :_| :_| :_|

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

You did such a great job watching over this forum Morgaine. You will always be a mod in my heart no matter what crap happens.

I was gob-smacked when I found out that she got demoted... grrrrr

Where is the love???

*sighs*
  5. Kavic_Toth Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Kate, I am really sorry to hear that! I was at least looking forward to you remaining to keep civility around here.

Morgaine and Katya... this is a sad day for the JC.

~~~Spoiler & Trailer Free Til Episode 3!~~~
    ...in the Emporer's S.E.C.R.E.T. S.E.R.V.I.C.E.

~I support the Mods, RSA's and FF~
  6. Amidala_Skywalker Manager Emeritus

star 5
    I?m very sorry to see you both go, Morgaine and Katya.

I didn?t know you well, but I knew of you and the fine work you did for these forums. Thank you.

Am [face_love]
  7. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Yes, they will all be greatly missed :( . Now its time for us to get these Newer mods up to date on training ;) 8-} .
  8. gonzoforce Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    bye, it was great to know you. I agree, the owners have really handled this badly.
  9. Obi-Wan's Apparition Force Ghost

star 5
    Julia: I'm really saddened to see you go. I had so much fun in this forum during the spring/summer of 2002, and I feel that much of that atmosphere was because of your good spirits and helpfulness. :_|
  10. PadmesHairstylist Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm sorry to see that it came to this.

Thank you for all that you have done. :)
  11. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    It is really sad to see you both go. :( :_| :( :_| :( But it is really understandable!
    You both were good Moderators!

Thanks for all! *hugs both*
  12. Morgaine Ex-Manager

star 6
    Thank you all for the well wishes and for your support. I really appreciate it. [face_love]

Again, I'm not abandoning WNU completely. You all mean way too much to me to do that. I promise to stay in touch. :)

Kit and Ams are good people, and I'm sure they'll treat the forum well. Be nice to them. ;)
  13. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Morgaine: "Kit and Ams are good people, and I'm sure they'll treat the forum well. Be nice to them. ;) "

Are you implying we are not already? :confused: 8-}
  14. GenOochy Force Ghost

star 5
    :_|

NO!

:(

Why did this have to happen? :(

*Resist the urge to flame a admin*

15. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I know, HOLD ME! :_|

*runs and hugs GenOochy* 8-}
  16. Eon-Wan-Mome_NT Jedi Knight

star 3
    I'm out of it for awhile and everyone seems to have allusions of doom. :(

Oh what is going on? Well, I know. I read the Commincations Thread and all. This is so sad. What if everyone goes away?

Well, a belated Goodbye is in order, Morgaine. I know you said you are not leaving altogether but..still it won't be the same :(

17. Captain_Sarcasm Jedi Master

star 4
    In my opinion Morgaine=Welcome New Users forum.

No offense to the mods who will be taking over, but Morgaine just seemed to belong here in the WNU forum. I sensed an honest caring quality for the new arrivals here. I think losing Morgaine as a mod is one of the biggest blows to the JC. This situation kind of sucks, doesn't it?
  18. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Captain_Sarcasm: "No offense to the mods who will be taking over, but Morgaine just seemed to belong here in the WNU forum. I sensed an honest caring quality for the new arrivals here. I think losing Morgaine as a mod is one of the biggest blows to the JC. This situation kind of sucks, doesn't it?"

I agree, yet you must also admire these new Moderators ability to step in and take over in times of trouble, we could've been Mod-less, but these two Mods stepped up to the plate which I admire about them in order to ensure that we have that support and helping hnads here ;) .

I will miss Morgaine as our forum Moderator, yet, she is still here, so its not all that bad I suppose. Now atleast I can tease her and she can't ban me! 8-}
  19. Kavic_Toth Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Now atleast I can tease her and she can't ban me!

[face_shocked]

Why didn't I think of that?!

8-}
  20. Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus

star 6
    If you tease her I'll ban you.
  21. Blueeyes Jedi Knight

star 1
    I ain't going 2 tease or any thing :)

I will really miss you Morgaine :_| :(
  22. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Good ahead and just try Jedi_Daniel, I dare you.. 8-}

*gets J_D Banned* [face_shocked] :_|
  23. Jedi_Benji Jedi Master

star 4
    Guys, ive also decided to leave the boards. I am pretty pissed off at the site owners and their actions, and staying in this place just wont be the same as before, its just more artificial, where insted of trying to improve the site people are trying to keep it together, and not too sucsessfully at that.

So I bid you all Farewell, if you desperately need to talk to me either head over to cncreplays.com and PM me (im a Mod over there) or email me at jedi_benji@hotmail.com

Goodbye
  24. Jainalover Jedi Youngling

star 4
    I am leaving too but for a different reason. I am being banned based on an accusation of sexual harrassment from a female poster who I believed was my friend. Thanks and good night to all.
  25. Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus

star 6
Moderators: Skiara
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.