main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp Goodbye

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Sabaccs_luck, Oct 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sabaccs_luck

Sabaccs_luck Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 10, 2003
    As much as I enjoyed hanging out in the past, and knowing some fellow star wars geeks, I can't continue doing it.

I'm not pretending I ever thought moving out of a central location like concord and or manchester was the best choice, and I imagine that was part of the reason we lost as many as we did after the end of the cantina; but that isn't my reason for leaving.

My life is circling the drain right now. I've got to take everything I've ever own and examine wether it's worth saving. Part of it is infested with termites in Manch, part is in a room in New London who's ceiling is caving in from the recent rains and a small part is in a storage bin in concord that I may not be able to afford anymore. I'm moving again, this time to Goffstown (and hopefully to a better roomate; how could they not be?), and with my rent increase for the new place and the potential loss of 800 per month income and an almost gone savings; I hardly have the time or money to hang out with four or five guys in Somersworth.

I wish we could have gotten a hold of some of the former members and made a run for a second group in the area for a second meeting each month. It seems to me that with a name like NH Mandalorians, we could have a differant location every week and still be the same group. So why couldn't have two per month and have two differant times and places to accomidate other peoples lives. The group might even thrive in that kind of set up. As far as the dues, what can I say, but sorry I don't have the spare cash to pay thirty dollars for not making several trips to TKs house.

There were some good times fellas, maybe I'll see some of you around.

2. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    Sorry to hear what's going on Kenny. I hope that everything works out for you and we'll be seeing you soon!

Take care!

3. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    You will be missed from the group Kenny. I do hope all works out for you in the end. Best of luck with everything. I'd like to thank you for your time and participation in the group.
    See you around.

SeeYa!!
    TK

4. darthmonkey48

darthmonkey48 Jedi Youngling

Dec 9, 2005
    bye person i dont no hugshugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.