main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Goodbye

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by GersonSith, Jul 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    I'm leaving for Seattle in the morning and I'll be gone for the week, so I'm saying goodbye to everyone. We plan on being back on Saturday, but I have no idea what time it would be so I'm not going to be at the game. I'd like Jeremy to take over my group. I have no doubt that he's ready. The rules are secondary to creativity and the rules can always be looked up when needed. He is one of the most creative people I know, so I have total faith in him.

I'd like to ask you to pray for me as this trip and the possibility to move there to go to school is fully relying on God right now and His direction for my life. So please, pray that doors can continue to be open for us especially in the area of Steph's job. I know you guys might not like to see me go, but I'm sure you'll pray anyway.

Thanks and I'll see you next week. Try to keep the Kevin Bacon post alive!

2. DarthDarkstar

DarthDarkstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    This is for Gerson, but I'm sure you wont read this until you get back: Good job last night, sorry I didnt say bye, I kinda forgot you were leaving for a month, you know I had other things on my mind.. And I do appreciate your vote of confidence in me, however we all forgot that I will be at the dreamcenter this weekend so I will not be attending the game.. so I guess I get that break I wanted after all huh Kronos... anyway, see you when you get back

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.