main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Goofs Gags and Doh's

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Rancorasourous, Oct 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twinky_Stryder

Twinky_Stryder Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 16, 2003
    Not a glitch, but it had my brother laughing:

I was playing Dead Rising and had to kill a psycho who was holding a guy hostage in a shoe shop. Because I'd just raided the gun shop I decided to use the shotgn to make the guy's head explode. So I line it all up, shoot, I manage to get a glancing hit on the psycho whilst the blast continues and hits the hostage in the head instantly killing him.

If anyone asks, zombies killed him, I was nowhere near the location. *shifty eyes*

2. Jaden-Skywalker

Jaden-Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 13, 2004

RAWR!!! I hate that level!

3. Rancorasourous

Rancorasourous Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 23, 2006
    1 time I'm playing Halo 2, and were having bigg demo derby I'm in a wraith Swatmarc is in a tank we ram. He go's soaring all around the map.[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

4. Darth-Lando

Darth-Lando Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 12, 2002
    YES! To this day I still can't get past those gorram snipers! I never have enough life by the time I get there. Granted, I haven't tried to play the game in about 3 years but still.

5. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    I never got that level without using cheats. It was the only one I couldn't beat. I had to code it in the end and move on as I usually had one life left by the time I met the snipers, having used the others on the floors and goo. Then I got the Xploder v 3.0 (I think - too lazy to go look) cheat disc and I finally beat it using the unlimited lives option (quite useful).
    And the unlimited jetpack is just plain fun...

6. Drew_Atreides

Drew_Atreides Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 30, 2002
    This is going back a couple of years...To the SNES days..

My buddy and i rented "Wing Commander" for his Super Nintendo.

It's an incredibly dull game when you've got two people going, of course, so it wasn't long before we were messing around and experimenting.

For whatever reason, we thought it would be fun to start shooting at our wingman (It was BOSSMAN).

Well, we each took turns taking shots at the poor guy. It was finally starting to get dull, so we were about to get back onto the mission when my buddy says "c'mon c'mon, just one more shot".

And he literally tapped the fire button ONE more time, and BOOM. Bossman exploded.

We just stared at the screen for a couple of seconds, dumbfounded, and then we just both erupted into laughter.

Fastforward to a couple years later and the release of "Wing Commander: Prophecy". In the game, your main character is supposed to be Bossman's son. People (including Mark Hamill as the character who YOU were playing as in the original WING COMMANDER) keep talking about what a great pilot BOSSMAN was, and what a tragedy it was when he died.

Everytime i play that game, i can't help but thinking to myself "Yeah right, Hamill. You're the one who KILLED HIM!"

7. Rancorasourous

Sep 23, 2006
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Swatmarc and I, we know the super jump at lock out well the server was low and Swatmarc super bounces into the wall and since the sever was down I got to watch it over an over again for like 5 min. So he went and got a soda, he came back signed out. He was stil slaming into the wall until I ended the game.[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

8. Jedi_Jason5001

Jedi_Jason5001 Jedi Master star 3

Nov 30, 2001
    \
    No heads? I couldn't even see the weapon I was holding or the droids wandering around on Taris.

9. darthnave

darthnave Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 5, 2005
    Once, my friend Larry (again) and I were playing Halo 2 on Containment. There was some weird glitch going on in the game. Larry's shields was down to a qurater, and I was near-invincible (without the overshield). I even survived blasts from Scorpian Tanks (barely, though). So I decided to mess with Larry.

I got into a Banshee and started flying around Containment while Larry tried to kill me with a Scorpian. He would miss about 3 or 4 times, but would get me every-once-in-a-while. And I'd survive. Whenever he missed me I said, "Ha ha, you stupid duck." Then he would get angry at me whenever I said it and he continued to try and kill me to no avail.

Then I got bored and killed him. Afterwards we restarted the Xbox and the game went back to normal.

10. Rancorasourous

Sep 23, 2006
    I was just playing B H and I was going trough the tusken canyon level and I had infinte jet pack so I go realy high were the barge is. then I go low so I can see the map go to the left go to the highest base go really high. into the o-biss and these lasers start killing me when i died and was fallen for 6 min.[face_laugh]

11. liambauckham

liambauckham Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 11, 2005
    you need help

12. Valyn

Valyn Jedi Master star 8

Mar 2, 2002
    Hilarious [face_laugh]

13. spasticewok

spasticewok Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 12, 2006
    Health Glitch in Battle Front 2-

On Mos Eisley level you can kill Chewie (or possibly any other character) after jumping onto parked sail barge on the side by the medic and ammo droids. THe character will spin, but never go away. This is a constant source of canisters (i.e Health, ammo, defense boost etc...)

14. Excellence

Excellence Jedi Knight star 7

Jul 28, 2002

In Jedi Outcast, there's a few locations where you'll see same-faced Reborn plummet off ledges whilst duelling.

It's also a VERY naughty idea to lure heaps of them from several Jedi Acadmey locations into the big courtyard at once. My survival record is 20 secs.

It's possible to speed run from a Reborn in the last Bespin stage. As he rushes down the corridors after you, he'll trip the laser lines of a wall bomb and die beside you.

15. Rancorasourous

Sep 23, 2006
    Man this is hilarious[face_laugh] . It's sorta a glitch, well swatmarc8-} (again) in halo 2 :cool: (again) we glitch with spectes out of the map then we climb up the pillar and play king of the hill. He gets out to try to take my spectre so I wack[face_devil] his of and it explodes!=D= He looks over the edge and I push him off. Then he gets really mad[face_frustrated] :mad: and starts crying.:_| [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

16. SoloCommand

SoloCommand Manager Emeritus & GTA Coruscant Developer star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 15, 2001
    edit: jokes about erectile dysfunction are too harsh

17. Soontir-Fel

Soontir-Fel Force Ghost star 5

Dec 18, 2001
    No they aren't.

They are always able to get the job done.

18. SoloCommand

SoloCommand Manager Emeritus & GTA Coruscant Developer star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 15, 2001
    Alright then.

IF YOU THINK IT IS NOT NORMAL TO GET A SEMI THEN YOU MUST HAVE ERECTILE DYSFUCTION LOL.

Happy now Sonny?

19. Soontir-Fel

Dec 18, 2001
    Quite.

Yes. In my pants.

20. SoloCommand

Jun 15, 2001
    I think our gags have just made ths 'gag' thread far too high brow for its own good.

21. jp-30

jp-30 Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2000
    [image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v194/jaepee/mandalorian.jpg]

22. SoloCommand

Jun 15, 2001
    Even higher brow now.

23. Soontir-Fel

Dec 18, 2001
    It's not our fault if these pions can't handle a little culture.

24. Siths_Revenge

Siths_Revenge Jedi Youngling star 7

Jul 27, 2004
    I was playing Tiger Woods 07 last night. Was almost about to smack a ball when a squirrel comes on the screen and sits in front of the Tee and watches me. Oddest thing I ever saw.

25. Excellence

Excellence Jedi Knight star 7

Jul 28, 2002

Zoinks! That pic must be showed in Literature, and quickly. I must . . . [face_laugh]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.