main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive GOONS: Blood, Guts and Fire, on Mars and Beyond!

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Vangarian, Jan 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedipassion

jedipassion Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 9, 2007
    IC: Ironman

"hmm well looks like battle starts with the crazy gunner firing at will, like useual." Ironman says sarcasticaally as he takes his greath sword and uses it for a sheild to take any shots fired as he moves towards the the other droids.

Tag: JD

2. Vangarian

Vangarian Jedi Master star 4

Mar 9, 2003
    IC: With this tactic being used both AR Burroughs fire similtaneously. One fires at your upper body the other fires at your legs and feet to cripple you and bring you down. As for the third one, he has been in communication similtaneously with the other two and pops out with only half of his upper torso exposed and fires at you J.D. as you walk towards the corner for cover.

OOC: Hint. Unless you do a tuck roll out of harms way now, J.D. you're toast! These are not stupid little Robbie Robots, standing around waving there arms yelling danger, danger Will Robinson, bursting into pyrotechnic fireballs. I play them like the real deal, the way they were meant to be played. Walking ain't gonna cut it. The British walked for the last time in WWI during the Somme Offensive; after that massacre at Somme, they learned to run like hell.

Ironman, you need to take out the one that's firing at your feet and lower legs or you're going down for sure. Your armer-though good-is not impregnable to AM rounds. You can take one shot, maybe two in the same area of the body, but no more! As it stands I'm ruling that you've taken one hit in your lower left shin. One more and your left leg is in-operable from the shin down. I suggest you leap at them

3. Zedd

Zedd Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 20, 2007
    OOC: So they are shooting AM's at us, too? Doesn't that mean that even if I get behind the corner, the bullets will still hit me? Nonetheless...
    IC: I duck/roll/whatever behind the wall, hopefully getting out of harm's way. I also try and get a few shots off at the guy that just popped out and shot at me.

4. Vangarian

Mar 9, 2003
    In Game: Ok J.D. you made it clear of a nasty spray of AM rounds that would otherwise have killed you. The AM rounds hit and explode on the surface of the Storage Area Wall behind you. You fire off a short burst of AM rounds and get lucky with one of them hitting your target and knocking him into the back wall opposite the one he was firing from at you.

OOC: In this kind of a fight it helps to use unexpected tactics.

Suggestion: Keep going around the safe's outer wall and go for an attack to their rear. Don't drag your feet about it either 'cause you need Ironman as much as he needs you right now. So hurry up and flank those Burroughs that he's facing!

Tag: Ironman, then JD!

5. Zedd

Zedd Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 20, 2007
    OOC: I am just waiting for jedipassion to post, since that was the request in the last TAG

6. Vangarian

Mar 9, 2003
    OOC: I'll drop him a PM.

7. jedipassion

Sep 9, 2007

Ironman drops his great sword and grabs his regualr sword and pistol and runs towards the droids and jumps as bullets fly by he lands behind them and shoots one in the head and stabs one in the torso hoping that got rid of them pernemantly.

Tag: JD

OOC: starting another morrowind RP tomorrow think about joining for now. Hint:: deals with a war between werewolfs,vampires,machines,synthetic creatures,the royal gaurd,ordanators and mix breeds.:: Hint

8. Zedd

Zedd Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 20, 2007
    IC: I run around the safe to come around the other side and shoot them from there.

9. Vangarian

Mar 9, 2003
    In Game: The 2nd one writhes and squirms on the end of your pick sticker...

In Game Continued: ...then collapses upon being soundly shot from J.D.'s "Willy" Gun.

The both of you hear something sounding like metal scraping against metal from the direction of the vault door as a battered AR Burrough slumps to the far wall leading into the vault and fires AM rounds wildly in your dirction, Ironman.

Suggestion: Can we say Body shield, Gang?

10. jedipassion

Sep 9, 2007

Ironman looks at the one still squirming on the end of his sword and puts up his pistol and switches arms and uses his right arm and with much force slams its head against the ground and then starts beating at its head repeatedly and keeps going untill hes in a beating trance.

Tag:JD, GM (rp going up after this post.)

11. Zedd

Zedd Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 20, 2007
    :eek: [face_whistling]
    IC: I keep shooting until I'm out of ammo.

12. Vangarian

Mar 9, 2003
    OOC: Affirmative on that new rp, JP.

IC: All three enemy combatents are dead. Ironman is still beating the Burrough, though.
    Suddenly you both hear the crawler start up and start crawling your way, along with the sound of mini-turrent adjusting its direction as the sevo-motors rev.

13. Zedd

Zedd Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 20, 2007
    OOC: When I said I keep shooting until I was out of ammo, I meant that as a joke (obviously)... [face_worried]

IC: "Looks like we're not out of the woods yet, Ironman..."

14. Vangarian

Mar 9, 2003
    In Game: Van DeCamp knew he was no match for whatever was taking his personnel out. As he scanned for accessible equipment that he could take over remotely, he noticed that there was a crawler left unattended by the cargo pod's defenders. The wiseman leaped at the chance to dominate the battle and took over the onboard computer system of the crawler. With such a machine inside the cargo pod he could eliminate the defenders and have a slaved machine to do his bidding. He signaled it to advance and roll over whoever was near enough to defend the vault. With that accomplished he could finish the job!

IC: Attila and Bowie were free! Both rose up behind the crawler and advanced using its hull for cover assuming that someone was driving the crawler from within.

15. Zedd

Zedd Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 20, 2007
    SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSCPCPCPCPSSSSSS
    SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSCPCPCPCPSSSSSS
    SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSJSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSCPCPCPCPSSSSSW
    SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

OOC: So where on this 'map' is the crawler coming from?

16. Vangarian

Mar 9, 2003

17. Zedd

Zedd Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 20, 2007
    IC: OK well I will stay in my current position and start firing through the brand new hole in the wall.

Tag Ironman

18. jedipassion

Sep 9, 2007
    ooc: ok yall tomorrow i wont be on and if i am its only to do quick checks or something so yea

19. Zedd

Zedd Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 20, 2007
    Umm, how did we get to this board???

20. Zedd

Zedd Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 20, 2007
    I guess it was an April Fools thing. NEVERMIND!

21. Vangarian

Mar 9, 2003

22. jedipassion

Sep 9, 2007

Ironman stops beating on the droid only to get knocked on his rear and gets up again to see that the crawler was pioliting itself. "hmm this is not good" Ironman says as he runs behind a wall.

Tag:JD

23. Zedd

Zedd Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 20, 2007
    IC: Upon hearing that there is no one driving, I ask hopefully, "I don't suppose you have some kind of an override switch on your computer panel of a body?!?"

Tag: someone....

24. Vangarian

Mar 9, 2003

25. Zedd

Zedd Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 20, 2007
    IC: "Oh, YEAH! Who's your Med Tech? ME!!!" (I think I was the one that did all that stuff)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.