main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Gooooood morning MidWest FanForce!

Discussion in 'Archive: Milwaukee, WI' started by mirax80, Feb 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mirax80

mirax80 Retired Midwest RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003

Hey, this is not a test.
    This is rock and roll!

Time to rock it
    from Missouri to the Canadian Border
    And everywhere inbetween!

I just wanted to formally announce that a change in leadership has approached. Due to personal matters, Jedi_Ruyna has had stepped down as RSA for the MidWest. I want to extend to her the best of luck with everything and may the Force be with her in her new journeys ahead.

And I have returned to replace her. Some of you may remember me from a couple years ago, and some of you may not know me at all. I was RSA for this area back in 2005-2006, but I too at that time had to step down for Darth Real Life had attacked me. It was a fierce and epic battle, but finally I have prevailed and I have been able to return as your RSA!

A little about me: My real name is Nyree, but I also go by Ny and/or Ree. I?m not involved with costuming too much, but I try to stay active with my group up here in Minnesota. I?m pretty easy going, and open to any emails/PMs people want to send me for just about anything ? I?m a pretty good listener. For a couple months I won?t be able to change forum headers, but with my partner in crime ? Earwen_Lightrider ? we can get anything fixed for ya.

I?m taking over Ruyna's areas and Earwen is keeping her areas... there might be one or two forums that we will switch around just for flavor, but for now the forums that reported to Earwen will still report to her, and Ruyna?s forums will now report to me (and we'll keep you updated for any changes.) :)

Thanks for reading, and we?ll keep the light on for you.

~Nyree
    Mirax80

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.