main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Gooooood morning MidWest FanForce!

Discussion in 'Quad Cities' started by mirax80, Feb 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mirax80

mirax80 Retired Midwest RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003

Hey, this is not a test.
    This is rock and roll!

Time to rock it
    from Missouri to the Canadian Border
    And everywhere inbetween!

I just wanted to formally announce that a change in leadership has approached. Due to personal matters, [hl=skyblue]Jedi_Ruyna[/hl] has had stepped down as RSA for the MidWest. I want to extend to her the best of luck with everything and may the Force be with her in her new journeys ahead.

And I have returned to replace her. Some of you may remember me from a couple years ago, and some of you may not know me at all. I was RSA for this area back in 2005-2006, but I too at that time had to step down for Darth Real Life had attacked me. It was a fierce and epic battle, but finally I have prevailed and I have been able to return as your RSA!

A little about me: My real name is Nyree, but I also go by Ny and/or Ree. I?m not involved with costuming too much, but I try to stay active with my group up here in Minnesota. I?m pretty easy going, and open to any emails/PMs people want to send me for just about anything ? I?m a pretty good listener. For a couple months I won?t be able to change forum headers, but with my partner in crime ? [hl=red]Earwen_Lightrider[/hl] ? we can get anything fixed for ya.

I?m taking over [hl=skyblue]Ruyna[/hl]'s areas and [hl=red]Earwen[/hl] is keeping her areas... there might be one or two forums that we will switch around just for flavor, but for now the forums that reported to [hl=red]Earwen[/hl] will still report to her, and [hl=skyblue]Ruyna[/hl]?s forums will now report to me (and we'll keep you updated for any changes.) :)

Thanks for reading, and we?ll keep the light on for you.

~Nyree
    [hl=black]Mirax80[/hl]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.