main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Got a question? Ask it here

Discussion in 'Star Wars Saga In-Depth' started by Kabers, Nov 25, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Delta Scepter

Delta Scepter Jedi Master star 1

Jun 5, 2014
    Question: That the hell are these things?
    [​IMG]

The Ezra looking towers, not the Jedi Temple.

2. Iron_lord

Iron_lord Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
  3. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    Was The Force clouded by the dark side throughout the OT?

4. Lulu Mars

Lulu Mars Chosen One star 5

Mar 10, 2005
    Most likely, yes... but decreasingly so.

5. Frank T.

Frank T. Force Ghost star 6

Sep 2, 2012
    How many mothers did Leia have?

6. Iron_lord

Sep 2, 2012
    One biological (Padme) and one adopted (Breha). Breha, going by the newcanon tie-in novel Moving Target, was still alive in ANH before the Death Star blew up Alderaan.

7. Frank T.

Frank T. Force Ghost star 6

Sep 2, 2012
    How does that explain Leia remembering her "real" mother? And, if she knew about Padme, why did she not know about Anakin? Did Luke know about Padme?

8. Iron_lord

Sep 2, 2012
    Weird Force effects - possibly dreams like Anakin has in ROTS - but of the past rather than the future - and very vague ones at that.

She only knew she was adopted - not who by - as far as I can tell. On a trip to Naboo right after ANH, she saw a painting of Padme and got a strange feeling about it - but she didn't know why, and as far as I know, never figured it out, at least back then.

iPodwithnomusic likes this.
  9. Luke4soph

Luke4soph Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 16, 2016
    Great question!! Never thought of this before but so true!

10. Iron_lord

Sep 2, 2012
    It crops up now and again in the EU - but not often:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Telekinesis/Legends

11. Darth Formidious

Darth Formidious Jedi Master star 4

Dec 19, 2015

It's not that simple, even basic telekinesis requires massive mental effort and takes a toll physically. Flying would be excruciating and fatigue would occur very, very quickly.

12. Ehpik

Ehpik Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 7, 2013
    I've got a question about Imperial Ranks. Well, rather, insignias. In one of the trailers for Star Wars Rebels season 3, Governor Pryce is in an Imperial uniform (which I know most Governors don't dress in Imperial uniforms), but her rank insignia is the same one that Grand Moff Tarkin has, except Tarkin has two pins on each side and she only has one pin on each side (the pins, of course, are not on the plaque itself). Is this right? I mean, she's only a Governor for a single planet. She's not a Moff, or even a Grand Moff, but her rank insignia makes it look like she's close to Tarkin's rank of Grand Moff (since the colored blocks pretty much replicate his own, yet even Moff plaques are off by a color). Is this an overlook? Or are the Government rank insignias not a very big thing, since they're not truly military ranks?

13. Iron_lord

Sep 2, 2012
    Maybe she's received a promotion since Rebels Season One in which we never see her.

14. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    Do we have a thread for all of the deleted scenes?
    OR would they be in the OT and PT sections?

15. DARTH_BELO

DARTH_BELO Force Ghost star 5

Nov 25, 2003
    Are Korriban and Moriband supposed to be the same "Sith homeworld" planet? But just different names in different canons? Or do each exist as separate planets in the current canon?

16. Force Smuggler

Sep 2, 2012
    Keeping them separate is probably easiest but the way TPTB explained iirc was that the planet could have been called Korriban many years ago but the name was changed to Moriband over the millennia. Names for places change all the time.

Or Lucas's thing of Korriban sounds too much like Coruscant.

17. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    I don't think there is a thread, but I would look a few pages down in the OT and PT sections as well as this one. If there is not one on the first five pages, feel free to start one.

They are the same planet I believe. Korriban no longer exists, it's Moriband.

18. Force Smuggler

Sep 2, 2012
    I googled deleted scenes and found a thread from 2015 so posted in that one.

19. ARC-1778

ARC-1778 Jedi Youngling

Oct 1, 2016
    What were the correct numbers of each type of fighter/bomber/gunship in a squadron during the clone wars? I know 12 was the most common, but I need the most exact numbers.

20. TheReal_Rebel

TheReal_Rebel Jedi Master star 3

Sep 17, 2015
    Does anyone know if we ever saw or had described in books or comics what Tuskegee Raiders look like without their wraps?

Is it possible they are actually human?

ATMachine likes this.
  21. TheReal_Rebel

TheReal_Rebel Jedi Master star 3

Sep 17, 2015
    Meant Tusken Raiders.

Y'know. We should be able to delete our posts, particularly where when autocorrect makes a terrible mistake.

Mod, please delete one above this one.

22. ATMachine

ATMachine Jedi Master star 4

Feb 27, 2007
    There's an edit button, you know, so you can change obvious typos and other errors etc.

Seagoat likes this.
  23. Lt. Hija

Lt. Hija Jedi Master star 4

Dec 8, 2015
    TheReal_Rebel

The Sandpeople remain elusive and enigmatic, according to the ANH novelization "a few xenologists thought they must be related to the jawas." (i.e. are an lifeform indigenous to Tatooine).

ATMachine likes this.
  24. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    So does Luke Skywalker have more screentime in Revenge of the Sith (as baby) or The Force Awakens (as old man)? I think it's TFA because Baby Luke is only in, like, what 4 shots? (when Padme dies, Obi-Wan is holding Leia). And Luke in TFA is almost 2 or 3 minutes. Although Baby Luke in ROTS has more dialogue than Old Luke in TFA (because Baby Luke cries).

Anakin's Daddy and Seagoat like this.
  25. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    I think TFA too. But you're right, Luke cries when Padme dies.

BigAl6ft6 likes this.