main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Got a question..

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Quin22, Feb 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quin22

Quin22 Jedi Youngling

Feb 21, 2005
    Whelp I am in need of assistance once again from anyone who can provide the info. I'm at an impass on my story and need to know the names of some Jedi masters (with the exception of obi and yoda) who were still alive right before the events of "A New Hope". Ones that actually exist in the universe and not in other fic works would be preferable. thanks all

Quin

2. Kettch_the_Jedi

Kettch_the_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 22, 2002

Vergere (see the NJO) was alive but in the wrong galaxy-- although I'm not positive she was a master. Anakin was alive but not a master. The rest of the Force users that appear in the EU and NJO are more novice force users than masters. Although, occasionally there is a different "type" of force user group, such as the Dathomirian witches and the group in I Jedi, that have their own leaders/masters.

Other than that, I can't remember any "Masters".

:)

3. EmilieDarklighter

EmilieDarklighter Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    I don't think there were any, atcually. Obi-wan and Yoda were the only ones that were left. I think it has something to do with bringing balance to the Force--after the wars, there were two light side users--Obi and Yoda--and there were two dark side users--Vader and Sidious.

4. JalendaviLady

JalendaviLady Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 20, 2002
    Elegos' uncle is supposed to have been a Jedi Master on Alderaan in a Caamasi settlemant at the beginning of ANH (from I, Jedi)

5. AlrikFassbauer

AlrikFassbauer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 2, 2003
    In the Star Wars Adventure Journal there was a surviving Jedi as a General somewhere in the Rebellion. I don't remember his name, and he might be aberrant, so to say.

Surviving ... C'baoth was insane ... the Jedi in the story was trapped inside a computer ... (I mean the story "Children of the Jedi").

And they weren't masters, as far as I know.

There wouldn't be much, because of the Balance in the Force ...

6. Quin22

Quin22 Jedi Youngling

Feb 21, 2005
    Thank you all its going to be interesting to figure out where I am to go with my story now but I think I can work with the balance of the force concept now :) thanks you've all been a great help if anyone else knows anything I'll be periodically checking the thread :)

7. Zandoran_Celix

Zandoran_Celix Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 16, 2005
    Jedi Master Ikrit.......see the young jedi knights series.......

8. Quin22

Quin22 Jedi Youngling

Feb 21, 2005
    Thanks Zand I'll check it out :)

9. vader_incarnate

vader_incarnate Force Ghost star 4

Jul 29, 2002
    Vima da Boda, I think, or whatever the scary / slightly insane woman from the Dark Empire arc was named. :confused: It was never really established just how strong of a Force user she was, as I can recall, but she was alive. Also the cyborg Brand (I think) that killed Palpatine at the end of that arc. :p

10. LastOneStanding

LastOneStanding Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 19, 2004
    Both Brand and Da-Boda were skilled enough to be considered Jedi Masters, as far as I'm concerned. Brand, for sure, because he was a Master during the Clone Wars...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.