main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Indi, IN Got Armor? Brought to you by your local Empire Ad Council

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by TK-616, Mar 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TK1428

TK1428 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 11, 2002
    yep, her helmet won't be done, but I've got everything else pretty much done. She'll be ready by Saturday.

Me on the other hand will probably have to pull a costume out of my butt, seeing as my Trooper is inthe shop. My jedi Costume is lent out. My Black Karate outfit dissappeared in the laundry. My X-wing and Tie outfits are far from done, my Viceroy is coming along nicely but is far from done.......I think I might be able to wear my White Karate jacket, my Kaki pants, boat shoes, leg wraps and my stormtrooper belt and go as Luke (Deathstar Escape).

2. thraken76

thraken76 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2001
    Well, well, well...

Its seems that things are proceeding just as I have forseen.

I myself just finished scaling up and re-molding my chest armor, so that I need not appear to be fat Boba Fett. There is much painting to be done this week, but if my 17 horse girths and my leather mauser ammo pouches arrive this week, you shall all see a much more impossing Fett. I've also choosen to paint both arm gauntlets green so that The costume is as it appeared in Empire. It might be a bit ambitious, but I also plan on installing a new T-visor into the helmet.

Fear the Fett!

3. Jedimama

Jedimama Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 7, 1999
    Tell Heidi thanks for me!!! I may have to borrow her holster, if that is okay. Everything else is taken care of. (I think!) I'm going to shop around a little tomorrow and see what I can find to make the sling belt, but if I don't know if I'll be able to find anything.
    This is going to be a blast! I haven't gone out without kids in...oh, before you were born... 8-}

4. QUEEN-KARENDALA

QUEEN-KARENDALA Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2001
    Horse girths? I'm guessing a lock of my hair is safe now? ;)

5. thraken76

Jan 19, 2001
    Your hair is safe, but the horse girths are for the Fett rope belt. They arrived today and look all beat up. Perfect! They need some dark red dye, but that is no biggy. I'm planning on making the wookie scalps from from craft hair, but I messed up and got curly, I need strait.

Well, tonight I stuck some clear acrilic in the stove and melted myself a new T-visor. I added some 20% dark window tint and it looks swiggity sweet! Now I'll have more than a 2 inch square to see from. I also picked up some new paints and the ESB gun is comming along quite nicely. If I get enough done on it tomorrow night I might be able to bring it wednesday to show it off.

I have most of my cutting done now (my dremmel is still smoking), and it looks like its painting the rest of the week... plus some old shoe polish for when the mauser ammo pouches get here.

Ladies... prepare to be "bounty hunted"!

6. TK-616

TK-616 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 8, 2000
    "Ladies prepare to be Bounty Hunted"

Now that is a quote to be remembered.

Truly a classic.

7. Club_333

Club_333 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 4, 2001
    i'm still picturing wookiees with curly hair... maybe even afros

8. R2-B9

R2-B9 Jedi Master star 3

Nov 11, 2001
    uh, they aren't wookiee scalps. They're padawan braids. Kinda makes you respect Fett a little more, don't it?

R2-B9

9. QUEEN-KARENDALA

Jan 2, 2001
    Just a quick question... we are still planning on downtown, right?

10. TK-616

Dec 8, 2000
  11. TK1428

TK1428 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 11, 2002
    Where are we meeting, what Time? What are We doing? Aside from having a Blast and avoiding THE MAN?

12. thraken76

Jan 19, 2001
    What are we doing? More info will come at the meeting Wednesday.

Next... padawan braids? what? Seeing as how the Fett costume was made about 18 years before George "the real" Lucas introduced us to padawans, I think I'll stick with wookie scalps.

13. QUEEN-KARENDALA

Jan 2, 2001
    Plus, if the padawan braids are from the young padawans, then that isn't really brave at all.. picking on little kids and cutting off their hair!

:(

(i know you're teasin... i'm just messin ;) )

14. TK-616

Dec 8, 2000
    If anyone needs directions...
    PM me.

It will truely be a disaster to remember.

-TK 616

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.