main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL Got One Of The FIRST ROTS Toys today!

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by vampyregodz, Mar 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vampyregodz

vampyregodz Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 30, 2003
    Was up at Suncoast movies at University Mall and grabbing the new House of 1000 Corpses figures and I turn and on the floor is the ARC Transport, I of course grab it and head to the front for checkout and the clerk rings me up and says i literally put that out 30 seconds ago, we have all the ROTWS toys in the back but this one didnt have a street state on the box so congrats! Let me just say its Awesome and I will scan the book of all figures and toys tomorrow that came with it and post them for you all to see, so check out the suncoasts near you, if they dont have it out tell them to please check the box in the back as the ARC transport does not hav a street date and to please get it for you its 29.99....BOOOOOOYEAH!

2. codemaker

codemaker Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 24, 2003
    Is that the rehashed Republic Gunship? I saw it Friday at my Suncoast for $29.99.

3. vampyregodz

vampyregodz Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 30, 2003
    Yep its the redone republic gunship, much nicer than the original allot more detail!

4. codemaker

codemaker Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 24, 2003
    At my collecting SIG on Sat. one of our members brought the new ROTS Obi-Wan Starfighter and Gen Grevious' Bike. I like Obi's better than Ani's and that Grevious Bike is just plain dumb.

5. Jedijace007

Jedijace007 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 3, 2002
    I found an opened case of E3 this morning. was sitting on top of a pallet, already ripped open but everything
    was still inside so im thinking a worker decided not to put it out cause the shelf was too full. I was appalled to find that out of the entire case of 12x figures, there were only 2 doubles. Anakin and Obi wan. There were EIGHT "one-per-casers" out of twelve figures, and to make things worse, there are two DIFFERENT (packaging) variations of Yoda. thats going to make this a tough line to collect(1x Grevious 1x grevious guard 1x yoda(a) 1xyoda(b) 1x Clone trooper 1xMace windu 2x Anakin and 2x Obi (cant remember the other 2) I remembered Eric saying K-mart had a computer lock on the things, so i figured this store would too: So I took a lone figure up to test-purchase. It was a no-go. I was asked for ID, which i flatly refused, and i just left the store without any of the figs :( . If they're not going to sell the figures, they need to leave the boxes in the back and not open on the sales floor. Oh well. Just another store who wont be getting my money on Midnight madness.

Onward.

(edit) I love to edit. I should be a newspaper edit(or)

onward again.

6. Jedijace007

Jedijace007 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 3, 2002
    i remember now:

One of the other two was palpatine w/lightning.

for your info :)

7. Ravenjack

Ravenjack Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 27, 2005
    I'm sure most of you already know this, but most Target stores have the EP III galactic heroes in stock. I picked them up a week or so ago. You can't really pose them and there not highly detailed, but still kind of neat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.