main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Amph Gotham - the TV series

Discussion in 'Community' started by Violent Violet Menace, Feb 25, 2014.

1. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    One of my favorite scenes with Bashir is when he's playing darts with Myles. Myles makes him go farther back because of his enhancement. Love it.

BigAl6ft6 likes this.
  2. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    Raymond J Barry has an incredible speaking voice! You can feel every syllable!

3. Sith_Sensei__Prime

Sith_Sensei__Prime Chosen One star 6

May 22, 2000
    I've been really digging the past couple of episodes of Gotham as it's pretty much bringing everything together with the Court of Owl, Barnes, Riddler, Penguin, Ivy, Selina, etc.

Clone Bruce throwing Selina out of a window is shades of Batman Returns. The actress that plays Selina on Gotham looks like she could be a young Michelle Phiffer. I was hoping that Ivy gave Selina some cat-like powers when she healed her.

4. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    Liking it to. The episode before the break was tremendous...then a 2-3 month gap [face_plain] They need to stop that crap.

5. JEDI-RISING

JEDI-RISING Chosen One star 6

Apr 15, 2005
    i was just thinking , come on Oswald, don't let Ed out of the cage. Also when fighting Barnes aiming for the head might make sense.

DarthIshyZ likes this.
  6. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    I watching Monday's episode now, and I love how the show doesn't give a crap. Police raid? Alfred joins in!

7. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    Tried watching it several times on Hulu, but the sound won't work. I'll try again later.

Sent using Tapatalk this was.

8. Sith_Sensei__Prime

May 22, 2000
    I like the surprise return of a character. Just walks in and strikes fears and commands respect. Good stuff.

The virus reminds me of 28 Days Later. I hope it does it's job.

James and Leslie need to hook up and have angry sex. [face_laugh]

9. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
    Morena Baccarin is gonna end up being Harley Quinn... just you wait...

[​IMG]

DarthIshyZ likes this.
  10. Sith_Sensei__Prime

May 22, 2000
    That would make sense as she's a doctor that did work in Arkham. It would give the character more to do and definitely make her more interesting.

I was thinking that blonde from last season, IIRC her name was Silver, the niece of Galavan, would be Harley since she's about the same age as Bruce, Selina and Ivy.

DarthIshyZ likes this.
  11. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    Interesting idea, Mr. D.

12. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    Make more sense if she's same age as Riddler. Wasn't she originally conceived as Riddler's groupie / girlfriend?

Sent using Tapatalk this was.

13. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    Who, Leslie?

14. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    No. Wasn't Harley Quinn envisioned as the girlfriend / groupie of Riddler?

15. Jabba-wocky

Jabba-wocky Chosen One star 10

May 4, 2003
    No. She was created for the 90s Batman cartoon as Joker's sidekick.

16. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    Maybe that's it. In any case, the age would be closer to Joker's than to Bruce's if they're keeping with the history of the character.

17. JEDI-RISING

JEDI-RISING Chosen One star 6

Apr 15, 2005
    i didn't get in the slightest why Lee would take the virus

DarthIshyZ likes this.
  18. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    So, now Gordon is going to be infected?!? This is darn close to going off the rails.

19. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    Because she's a little nuts. I think Harvey and Alfred are the only characters who aren't.

He probably won't be by the end of the next episode.

But I hope he is. This show was off the rails from episode one. It knows it, it doesn't pretend it's something it's not, and it's all the better for it.

20. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    I hear you, but this is the problem with prequels. There's a fixed point that the writer is building to that, if they deviate from that, causes problems where people say, "But that's not right because of XY and Z in the next movie!"

In Gotham City, in general, we have Gordon as the Commissioner, married to Barbara. Bruce Wayne is Batman, etc, etc. Already we've lost Barbara as his wife. I don't know. I'll keep watching until it really goes off the rails.

Diggy likes this.
  21. Sith_Sensei__Prime

May 22, 2000
    Yup, and Harley is younger than the Joker. In this case, Gotham's version of the Joker is Jerome. Leslie is old than Jerome.

Gordon will probably be cured when the city of Gotham is cured of the virus.

DarthIshyZ likes this.
  22. MrMojoRisin

MrMojoRisin Jedi Master star 4

Jun 20, 2005
  23. Sith_Sensei__Prime

May 22, 2000
    I read that the other day. Nice theory, but it's very doubtful that will be the endgame of the series. It may happen for a bit; however it won't stick.

24. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    I'd actually enjoy that. But, I agree, probably won't happen. They can't show Owlman, such a dark character, as a hero.

25. Sith_Sensei__Prime

May 22, 2000
    So there were a couple of headlines in my social media feed noting that the finale would reveal Harley Quinn, but that did not happen. There was one article that thinks Lee could see be Harley, but that didn't happen in the finale. It looked like Barbara might be Harley with her performance in the finale, but that didn't happen either. Not seeing Harley was a big bummer because that is what I was most looking forward to.

That being said, I thought it was a great finale to this season. Especially seeing certain characters being set on the path to be what we want them to be. Which makes me wonder if there will be a time jump for season 4.