Oregon Gotta love these PopCorn Stories!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Larena_Jade, Jan 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Larena_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey everyone, I don't think I need to point out the fact that the boards have been REALLY SLOW lately. I don't know if it's that no one is visiting or just if no body is actually POSTING, so lets find out. I was reading one of our old popcorn stories from awhile ago and well, lets see if we can get another good one!

*Larena Jade looked around* "Hey, will someone tell me where we landed THIS TIME!?!?! I'm getting tired of being lost!"
  2. crashdown Force Ghost

star 4
    Crash looks out the ship?s hatchway. The air is very warm and humid. He can feel drips of sweat form almost immediately on his forehead.

They have landed on a small hilltop with a vast ocean of jungle stretched as far as they can see. With the exception of what looks like a large pointy rock outcrop in the distance piercing the jungle canopy, there is only green.

Crash rubs his eyes to help them adjust to the natural light of this unknown world, and focuses again on the rock outcrop in the distance. As the image becomes clear in his mind he realizes that it is not a natural formation. Instead it is some kind of manmade structure - a massive fortress.?? And very ancient by the looks of it.
  3. Larena_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    *Larena grabbed a few things she might need and started out of the ship*

"Maybe we should scout the area a little more while I try to figure out what the problem is, our communication links aren't going to fix themselves."
  4. Atticus Jedi Master

star 4
    Atticus, who was asleep during the travel, wakes up drenched in sweat. He sits up and looks around, Looking out the window and realizing that they are not at their planned destination, he starts to panic and runs around the ship yelling out for his friends. After just expierencing a horrible nightmare, Atticus fears the worst. Atticus has a curse of witnessing all of his nightmares become an unwanted reality.

Seeing an open hatch, he makes his way outside in the blistering heat. He spots both of his shipmates and quickly runs to them.
  5. Larena_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    Larena spotted Atticus running towards them with a horrified look on his face, eyes looking her down in madness.

"Whats wrong?!" was all she could get out before he had finally reached them.
  6. Atticus Jedi Master

star 4
    "I had a horrible nightmare. You 2 were taken away and I couldn't help you. It was like being frozen in time but also expierencing all of the pain you 2 went through. It was horrible, we should leave this place as fast as we can, because I have a bad feeling about being here."
  7. Larena_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    *Larena looked around for a moment*
    "Maybe he's right, I have a bad feeling if we stay here. But still,there is something, something about this place..."
  8. crashdown Force Ghost

star 4
    Crash was already half way down the hillside when he looked back and saw Larena taking to Atticus. He started to wave his arms and call them down the hill to follow. Then suddenly something grabbed his foot from behind and began draging him into the nearby jungle cover......AAHHH @?!*&
  9. brook_33 Jedi Master

star 4
    One Minute Earlier...

Brook walked out of the ship.

"Hey guys, you should have seen that Family Guy episode. Brian thinks he's a..."

Brook enters in on the conversation.

"Maybe he's right, I have a bad feeling if we stay here. But still,there is something, something about this place..."

"I have a bad feeling as well... I... I feel as though I've been here..."

Suddenly the bushes to the side of the ship shake. Someone was coming.
  10. Larena_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    *Larena looked down the hill at her friend who had now been swept away by some kind of unseen creature. She then cried out in terror, "CRASH!!!" Larena stumbled and ran down the hill as fast as the Force itself could take her, her legs began to bleed from the thorny brush that suceeded in tearing the flesh from her exposed skin. This new pain being unnoticed as the rush and terror of her new found worry distracted her concentration from anything else except Crash. Just as she reached the bottom a tree stump made her trip and stumble onto the wet ground. Larena was now on the ground face down, with the sound of a groan coming from her.
  11. brook_33 Jedi Master

star 4
    Brook was suddenly very worried. Someone was still coming towards him through the bushes. He turned around, only to find Larena had disappeared.

"Larena?"

Brook turned around again as saw what was coming for him. He felt a pain in his left shoulder, and realised he'd been slashed. There were two of them, and they both came for him.

"AHHHHHHH!"

Brook screamed but it was too late.
  12. Larena_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    *Larena opened her eyes and everything was blurry. She realized that she had no memory of where she had been, then it all came flooding back to her...

a voice among others could be heard, "I want them taken to the stronghold, you shall then inquire the Messanger what is to be done with these JEDI." the last word was said with a tone of hatred.
    Larena could now feel the throbbing of her head and the sting of the deep wounds on her legs. She did not try to see anything else for the agony of her bruised eyes would not let her, it seemed as though she was injected with some kind of natural drug. But the voice was clear, she could sense a black shadow.
  13. crashdown Force Ghost

star 4
    Crash sat up quickly, as he woke from a dream. He could feel sweat drip down his face. His head ached as if he spent the entire night in a favorite cantina, and was now paying the consequences of his enjoyment.

Suddenly, he realized that he sat on hard stone. A dark, barren room surrounding him. At the far corner two faint figures lay on the floor.

With unsure movements Crash made his way to the figures, Larena and Brook. He could see blood on Larena's legs, and a large bleeding gash on Brooks shoulder. He scanned the room......Where was Atticus?

Wispering, "What is this place?"
  14. brook_33 Jedi Master

star 4
    Brook was parylized from the shock. He remebered a slash across his upper arm/shoulder, then felt a gash in his stomach as well. He'd been mauled.

Crash asked Brook a question, but Brook couldn't make out his words.
  15. Larena_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    *Larena woke up what seemed like moments later, the voices were now gone and she was in another place. She came to reality quite suddenly and sat up in a rapid manner.
    "Brook!!!" she seemed to automatically cry out his name. Looking around and finding Crashdown standing next to an unconscious Brook, Larena stood up a little shaky and studied the wounds on her legs for a second. Then she looked at Crash once more, "What happened? I feel like I've been beat over the head by a sublight engine!" She limped over to the unconscious Brook and studied him for awhile.
  16. brook_33 Jedi Master

star 4
    Brook thought he heard Larena. It was strange because he could tell she was spelling it without an "e" at the end, which she'd always done. He felt warmth within him, but suddenly he felt the pain of his wounds. He tried to scream, but couldn't.
  17. Larena_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    I wasn't spelling it with an E! I was VERY careful NOT to! AND I DIDN'T! :p

*The fact that Atticus was not here dawned on her. She started scanning the room once more. The room was cold and not friendly, the walls were made up of rock carvings and the floor was what seemed to be a cheap marble from the planet Lyrria. Larena looked back and forth, trying to find an exit place. There was none, it was all rock. But there had to be one, Larena kept looking.
  18. crashdown Force Ghost

star 4
    Crash looked over the room with Larena. No doors could be found. Then suddently he saw something on the ground near the corner of the room. He bent to pick it up....then realized what it was.

"Hay guys, here it is,....I found the E"
  19. Atticus Jedi Master

star 4
    Atticus woke up and took a moment to study his surroundings. It was pitch black, so he took his saber and ignited it. The silver blade lit up the room and Atticus saw that he was in a cave. He couldn't find any openings so he was wondering how he got stuck in here.

The only thing that he could think of is that he some how fell in here. The last thing he remembered was getting pushed and hearing his friends getting taken away.

He noticed a little opening and he decided to follow it until it ended. Atticus crawled through the opening and saw light coming from the other end.
  20. crashdown Force Ghost

star 4
    Crash looked at Larena. She looked relieved about reclaiming the E.

Crash turned to again examine the walls which confined them. He saw something carved on a section of wall. He approached. The carving resembled an E, very similar to that resting in his hand. In fact, the E was the exact size. "IDEA"......he placed the E into the wall and suddenly a portion of the wall opened up.

"Great", as he turned again to Larena, "help me pick up Brook and lets hit the road. And keep an eye out for Atticus and our weapons on the way out."

21. Larena_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    "WAIT A MINUTE!" Larena walked over to Crashdown. "Isn't this just a LITTLE STRANGE that all of the sudden the way to get out is a key that was just LAYING IN A CORNER?! There has to be something up, they-whoever THEY are-could be waiting for us to try and escape."
    Larena waited for Crash's answer, just as a sleeping Brook started to wake.
  22. crashdown Force Ghost

star 4
    Good point.

But, if they wanted to kill us, wouldn't they have done it by now?

It may be a trap, but not to kill us. It might be a test. Anyway, we don't have many choices here. We can sit here and possibly watch Brook die, or we can go out that door.
  23. Larena_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    "Lol, SOME test. Put the key in the corner and see if we find it." With that Larena started helping Crash lift Brook. They walked for the door as Larena looked around cautiously. Outside the door there was a plain hallway, then another door which looked locked also.
  24. Atticus Jedi Master

star 4
    Atticus made his way through the tunnel. Suddenly Atticus heard strange noises, a croaking noise came from somewhere in the tunnel. He moved his lightsaber around to see if he could see anything, but Atticus didn't find anything.
  25. crashdown Force Ghost

star 4
    As Crash and Larena carried Brook down the passageway, Brook started convulsing in their arms. He was making some sort of croaking sound. They put him down on the ground to examine him.

In distress Crash said, "Brook, what's up with you dude? Did you eat a Frog?"
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.