main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon Gotta love these PopCorn Stories!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Larena_Jade, Jan 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Atticus

Atticus Jedi Padawan star 4

May 31, 2002
    Atticus finally made his way to the light. He stuck his head out of the hole and saw about a 200 foot drop into the ocean. He looked up and saw that it was about 20 feet to the top of the cliff.

2. brook_33

brook_33 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 2003
    Suddenly Brook's eyes opened. A fierce fire seemed to take shape with them. His eyes glowed yellow and red. He sat straight up and stared at Larena and Crash. His stare was blank, without happiness nor anger. His neutral face and fiery eyes alarmed Crash and Larena. Before they could do anything, Brook sent a tremendous force push at Crash, causing him to fly across the passageway. He then swing his hand around and grabbed Larena by the throat. He slowly stood and lifted her off the ground.

3. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    Atticus made it to the top and saw the ship 100 feet away. He got to the ship and started to look around for clues to where his friends might be. He walked around the ship and didn't notice anything out of the ordinary.
    "Larena, Crash, Brook, here me."

4. crashdown

crashdown Jedi Master star 4

Nov 6, 2003
    Crash hit the ground. Stunned, he lay there trying to catch his breath. He heard Larena gasp, then jumped back to his feet as he reached to his side to grab his blaster........not there !@$!

He ran toward Brook, jumped up in the air, only to be knocked back again by an invisible force.

"Dang Jedi,....they never play fair!"

5. Larena_Jade

Larena_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 19, 2002
    *Larena's struggle just made her need air even more. Everything happened so fast, everything happening was so different and unexpected. Larena didn't even have time to realize what was happening before her desire for air became critical. Only one reaction could come to mind in her unaware panic. She kicked Brook in the gut as hard as possible, pushing him back with the Force at the same time. In the split second Brook's concentration was distracted from holding her up through pain Larena flipped backwards and called her lightsaber to her.

"BROOK, what's wrong with you?! Get a hold of yourself!" Larena said cautiously stepping back.
    "Brook, your not yourself. Something or someone is controlling you...you can overcome this!" She waited for Brook's response, searching through his thoughts frantically as the seconds passed by. Then, she heard something... it was Atticus. Larena sent distress signals to Atticus, with all her power blocking those thoughts from Brook.

6. crashdown

Nov 6, 2003
    Crash thought to himself, "How the heck did she get her lightsaber back? I wonder if she could call my blaster back for me FROM THIN AIR as well?"

7. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    Atticus got Larena's message and got medical supplies and a blaster from the ship.
    "Looks like I'm headed back to the tunnels."
    Atticus headed away from the ship and pulled out his lightsaber. He stuck it in the ground and made a hole to fall through.

8. brook_33

Dec 30, 2003
    Brook sensed Atticus was coming. He used the force to tear apart the hallway and barracade the three of them inside. Atticus would not be getting in any time soon, he thought. Brook watched Crash continue to struggle with the force field. Brook then gave a large force push, knocking Crash against the rubble. Brook then turned back to Larena. Her lightsaber was out, and she was ready to use it if he tried anything. With speed, Brook withdrew two saber hiltas and connected them at bottom. He ignited the sabers, revealing two blue blades. He swung at Larena.

9. crashdown

Nov 6, 2003
    As Crash gasped for breath from the hard blow against the rocks, he was a bright light above him. It suddenly vanished leaving a hole in the rock ceiling about 1/4 meter in diameter. An object fell from the hole. Crash covered his head with his arms attempting to protect himself from the falling object. But it hit his head anyway and bounded to the ground. "ouch !$&@!" Crash Looked to the floor.

"It's a blaster !!!"

Crash grabbed the blaster and fired in one smooth movement. The energy of the blaster pierced the force shield and hit its target. Brooks lightsaber split in half, with one half still in Brooks hand and still ignited, while the other haft flew through the air leaving a stream of sparks in its wake.

Without warning Crash's blaster was taken from his hand and dashed against the rocks.....destroyed.

"Larena", Crash shouted, "it's up to you now girl, I did my job !!"

10. brook_33

Dec 30, 2003
    Brook suddenly filled with rage. Angered by Crash's interference, Brook turned around to face him. Using the force, Brook crushed the remains of Crash's blaster til it was nothing but a burnt scrap of metal. He then used the piece of scrap, and with the force, caused it to fly into Crash's head, knocking him out.

Brook turned around, with his good saber held out infront of him. his temporary rage ceased to be, and his blank, robot-like stare returned as he walked toward Larena, ready to finish the job.

11. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    Larena, Crash, are you okay? Whats happening. Atticus had an idea. He cut a space in the side of the tunnel so he could be protected, as soon as he was in there he stuck his hands out and force pulled all of the debris towards him. The rocks flew past him. Atticus moved out and approached his friends cautiously.

"Brook, what's wrong with you? Why are you filled with anger and hate?

12. brook_33

Dec 30, 2003
    Brook: "Atticus. Stay out of this. Larena must die. There's nothing you can do to stop me."

Brook began to crush the ceiling over Atticus. Then, Brook spun around and leapt at Larena, his blue blade already swinging at her stomach.

13. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    Atticus lept out of the way and then force pushed Brook away from Larena and Crash.

"I won't let you hurt them. I don't want to hurt you, but if you proceed, I will have no choice but to."

Atticus drew his saber and got it into a defensive position.

"Don't make me go all Mace Windu on your ass."

14. brook_33

Dec 30, 2003
    Brook smiled evily at Atticus.

"You're a fool for thinking you can stop me."

Brook suddenly disappeared with a flash of light.

15. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    "Damn!"

Atticus walked over to Crash and Larena to check on them. Atticus saw both of their wounds and put ointment on them and bandaged both of them up.

"Crash, Larena are you two alright?"

With no response from either of them at the moment, the only thing he could do was sit, wait, and meditate to see if he could reach Brook through the force and find out where he is and what happened.

16. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    *Larena's wounds stung her, she couldn't talk for a minute. The rush of what just happened was still sinking in.
    "What in the world happened?" she looked at Atticus and Crash. "Brook was just fine when we first arrived...did anyone notice any changes?"

It wasn't a physical pain that tormented her, she felt she had been betrayed by a good friend. She also had always felt a little more than friendship for Brook, but ofcourse she would NEVER let anyone know. She even denied it herself most of the time. (HAhaha! sorry, just had to!!! ROFLOL)

"Hey, you ok Crash?"

17. crashdown

Nov 6, 2003
    "Oh man, what hit me?"
    "Hay Atticus, glad you could make the party."

Crash looked around the passageway.
    "What happened to Brook? Where is he?"

Atticus informed Crash that Brook vanished during their battle.

"Well we got to go find him and figure out what this is all about."
    "How do we get out of here?"

(off stage: hay guys, I will be out of town for two days - away from a computer - so just write me in until I get back. Cheers)

18. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    "I don't know what could have changed him. Just standing in his presence feels different, like he is a completely different person. All I know is that we need to find him and try to figure out a way to bring him back... to the good side. Crash, I brought you another blaster, I figured that you would need one. Anyway, I tried to focus on Brook while you two were out, but I could only faintly feel him in the force. It either means that he is getting to far out of range for me to track, or he's found away to shield himself from me. Either way we need to find him before he looks for another way off this planet."

(off stage: Well hope you have fun going where ever, well make sure you don't get killed)

19. brook_33

Dec 30, 2003
    Suddenly the roof caved in and killed Crash.

Just kiddin...

Brook sat alone in a dark room. The room was large and empty. A single bench rested in the center, on which Brook sat. He concentrated on Larena.

Kill her. You know she'll only interfere.

"No, I can't kill her. She's my friend."

Your "friends" tried to kill you back there. Larena and Atticus both pulled their sabers on you.

"They were defending themselves. I would have done the same."

Of course you would have. And you will...

20. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    *Larena sat there stareing off into space, not paying any attention to anything. Then she shook back into reality and listened in on Atticus and Crash's conversation.
    "Well, at any rate, we should keep moving. There's gotta be SOME way outta here...wherever HERE is." she lifted herself up using the wall as help.

21. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    (begin Marcus Brody impersonation)
    "Larena, Crash, follow me I know the way." ;)
    (end Marcus Brody impersonation)

"We can follow the path I made coming down here. It leads back up to the surface. The only problem is that it's 30 ft high and you two looked pretty banged up. If you want, I can levitate both of you back up."

22. crashdown

Nov 6, 2003
    Oh Boy !!!!
    I LOVE LEVITATION !!

Me First, Me First !!!

(off stage: I'm back - Unfortunately I didn't have much fun - it was all work)

23. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    Atticus closes his eyes and starts to concentrate. Crash starts to float off the ground and makes his way up to the tunnel opening. The closer Crash comes to freedom, the more intense the light from the outside becomes. Crash finally makes his way to the top and was blinded for a brief second.

"Crash, are you allright? Do you see anything up there? Any sign of Brook."

24. crashdown

Nov 6, 2003
    Crash draws his blaster and cautiously looks around for any signs of Brook.....He sees non.

Crash calls down, "Atticus, all's OK up here, bring up Larena."

25. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    "Your not lifting ME up." Larena started to climb the rock at a fast rate until 2-3 minutes later she was up. She looked over at Crash, "I've been working out!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.