main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon Gotta love these PopCorn Stories!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Larena_Jade, Jan 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brook_33

brook_33 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 2003
    While the gang was trying to escape the tunnel, Brook walked along a cliffside. He looked out an saw the ocean. It was dark, almost nighttime. Brook turned back to meet with his new ally.

This creature stood about four to five feet tall. It had blueish-black skin, and it was scaily, like a lizard. It walked upright on its two legs. It's arms were long, and each of its fingers had nails several inches long. Its face was semi-human, but its mouth stretched out, and its row of sharp, long teeth smiled at Brook as it approached.

Brook said, "You're late."

2. crashdown

crashdown Jedi Master star 4

Nov 6, 2003
    As Atticus levitated out of the hole, Crash looked towards the horizon. It was getting dark and Crash knew that looking for Brook during the night would be fruitless.

Crash stacked two piles of thick branches near the opening of the ship and ignited them with his blaster making two brilliant camp fires.

Crash faced the others, "I will take the first watch. Why don't you two check the sensors before you settle down for the night. We will look for Brook in the morning."

That night, after Larena took over the watch, Crash dreamed of this world they were on; of pain and sadness; and of a strange, blueish-black being, whos eyes were as black as death. Crash did not know what this dream meant, but he knew that come morning they had to find Brook and leave this planet as fast as they could.

3. Larena_Jade

Larena_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 19, 2002
    *Larena dreaded the thought of not being able to sleep part of the night, she hadn't gotten much sleep since they departed from the Corellian system. Then comunicators had somehow been toyed with and didn't work, Larena had spent many long nights trying to figure it out. She was a great mechanic, her sister-in-law's husband Han Solo had showed her a few things. If the problem was with the mechanical make up of the devices she would have gotten them fix by now, but there was something strange about them in that it wasn't anything in the actual devices that would cause them to not work. Larena sat by one of the fires trying to figure out what the problem was with one, time to time letting her focus drift on the events of the day, until she heard a noise. Her eyes looked around cautiously, after deciding that it was just an animal or something she went back to focusing on the comunicators.

4. brook_33

Dec 30, 2003
    "Your late," Brook said to the creature.

"I'm a busy fellow," it replied.

"Not too busy. Might I remind you who you're working for."

"Hey, don't worry. I'm here. Let's get down to business."

Brook opened a briefcase. As he did, the creature noticed the scratch on his arms. There was also a bloodstain on his stomach.

"How's it healing?" it asked.

"It's not. No thanks to you," Brook replied.

"All right, all right. No need to keep up with that. Give me the pictures and I'll take care of them for ya."

"Just remember, bring the girl back alive. Kill the other two."

5. crashdown

Nov 6, 2003
    As morning came, Crash awoke suddenly from a dream. He couldn't remember the details, but he had a deep sadness, and feeling of being unattractive and UNWANTED. :(

"Oh Well", he thought to himself, "no time to concern myself with my popularity. Time to get back to work and find Brook and get out of here."

6. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    It was very warm, the suns light warmed everything. Larena opened her eyes and found herself in the ships cockpit chair, she must have fallen asleep there when she came in last night after her watch to think things over. She dreamt about her finally mastering her Jedi skills and becoming Laurenyn Jaquidel, Angel of the Force, in which the prophecies of old first called her to be. "ha, I can just picture that!Those old prophet dudes must have me mistaken with somebody else." ..was here reaction to it when Luke Skywalker finally took her before the new council as a trainer. In this dream there was also another force, but she could not distinguish it as good or bad. It's as if this unknown force had not decided yet...
    Larena looked around and got up.

"Crash? Atticus? Where are you guys?!" she walk into the next part of the ship and there they stood talking.

7. brook_33

Dec 30, 2003
    The creature with dark, scaly skin, and the long claws entered the cave entrance and headed for where he and several of his kin had put Larena and Crash after attacking them at their ship. The creature was a Resh, a native to the dark half of the planet. This resh was called Dunyk. Dunyk took four other Resh with his through the tunnels. They came to a dead end where debris blocked the exit. Dunyk looked up and saw a hole.

Meanwhile, Brook stood watching the ocean. He remembered when he, Larena, Crash, and Atticus had landed on Dathomir. That was long ago, when they still traveled through space with Bib Fortuna, Vengeance, and Ash. He'd turned on them before, but that was while they were filming a movie. Brook had sacrificed himself to save them from Britney Spears. Somehow he'd regained his life.

"No, not this time. This time they die. And I will rise to assume control."

8. crashdown

Nov 6, 2003
    As Crash and Atticus talked, Crash turned to see Larena entering the room.

"Good, you're up", Crash said, "Say, Atticus and I were just talking. Do you remember the last time Brook acted odd? Remember, that other time he tried to kill us?"

"Well", Crash continued," we think that Brook may not be under the influence of some third party (possibly alien party), but may actually want to kill us. I say we leave Brook here on this planate and get out of here now. The ship is fixed so there is nothing holding us back, except maybe waiting here for Brook to kill us."

"What do you think?"

9. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    "NO, we can't leave Brook!" Larena realized the tone in her voice and changed it. "He is our friend, I know there's good in him!"
    With that Larena ran off, she ran out of the ship and into the woods. She stopped and sat down on a rock, arms covering her head.

10. brook_33

Dec 30, 2003
    Brook sat on a rock, continuing to stare at the ocean. He then withdrew what was left of his old saber staff. The remaining blade glowed blue across his face as he ignited it. Brook opened a panel along the side. He took a knife and cut his wrist. His blood dripped down the side of his arm and into the open compartment. The blue blade began to darken, and the color changed to red.

Brook finished his work and turned off the saber. Any minute now, Larena would return to him. He knew that the resh that were going after his friends would be killed. He hoped they'd die, for the pain they'd cause him. However, he knew Larena. She knew the truth about the Force. She would turn on them, kill Atticus and Crash, then come looking for him. Brook had seen it. Now it was only a matter of time.

11. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    For some time Larena had battled with what was happening to Brook. She saw it in him, even when her friends didn't. But somehow she fooled herself into thinking that it wasn't there, that it could all go away. She was wrong.
    Larena now started back towards the ship, she would have to let him go. As soon as she arrived they would take off and leave.
    "Atticus? Crash?" She looked around and saw no one. "Hm, they must have left the ship..." then she felt something was not right. Just as soon as she turned around...

12. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    (Hey guys, I'm going to be gone this weekend on a Winter Retreat w/my youth group. I'm leaving Crash in charge of writing me in! Please! Thanx.)

13. Atticus

Atticus Jedi Padawan star 4

May 31, 2002
    ...Atticus popped out from nowhere.
    "Larena, I wanted to talk to you about Brook. I just wanted to apologize, I know how much he means to you and the fact that Crash and I want to leave him behind... you must think we're terrible. After you ran off, Crash and I thought about it and I decided to stay until we can find him and help him. He is our friend and just abandoning him on a mysteriuos planet isn't the way to treat friends. I have never abandoned a friend and I'm not going to start now. I don't know what Crash is going to do. I told him that he could leave if he wanted to, and that I wouldn't stop him."

(Have fun with your youth group)

14. jawafett1

jawafett1 Jedi Youngling

Jan 30, 2005
    A great disturbence in the Force. That's what had awoken Jeric. Trapped in some kind of Force trance. For many years he was trapped. Trapped by the Jedi, inside a tomb, surrounded by darkness. Now, with the feel of the Force, Jeric broke thru the trance, anew to the world. His Force powers would grow stonger with the hatred he felt. Jeric was Reborn again to wreck havoc on those who entombed him. The Jedi may have won the battle long ago, but Jeric's fire hasn't been snuffed out yet...

15. crashdown

Nov 6, 2003
    [off stage: OK..OK, if you two (i.e. Atticus & Larena) want to say and have Brook, and now Jeric (AKA Jawafett1) kill us off one by one, it's fine with me.]

[still off stage: P.S. Larena, I am honored that you would trust me with your character.]

------------[on stage]

Crash hacks through the jungle in search for Brook. Knowing that his friends did not want to leave Brook behind, Crash departed the ship alone in search for Brook to protect his friends. Crash new that even with his inhuman luck, and his "never miss" skills with his blaster, he was no match for Brook's Jedi abilities. But he hoped that he could talk to Brook and get through to him before Brook struck him down.

[off stage: gees, what I do for you guys !!]

16. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    (I'm back! My my, you guys didn't get very far!)

Larena was walking through the jungle and heard a noise, she waited as Crash came through.
    "Hey! Where have you been?!"

17. crashdown

Nov 6, 2003
    "Larena!!", Crash Shouted, "Get back to the ship!. I have to face Brook alone. Don't you understand? Brook is a Jedi, he doesn't care about me, only you and Atticus. If you are around when I face him he will ignore me and go after you. Your presence with the Force will distract Brook from listening to reason. I must do this alone!!"

18. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    "Only half of what your saying makes sense though! The other half is that you AREN'T a Jedi, therefore HOW in the world would you have any effect on him. Listen, it's no use ok?! I TRIED to tell myself otherwise, but now I admit that it was only a hope! He is planning to kill us! There is hate in him, I don't know how or why but there IS!" She looked at the ground, and there was silence for a long time. Neither one wanting to be the one to talk next. Then Larena's eyes seemed to come back to life, and she looked up with a new ray of hope.
    "What's the plan?"

19. crashdown

Nov 6, 2003
    As Larena looked up, she began saying something, but at that very moment Crashed used the butt of his plaster to knock her out.

"As I was saying", Crash continued, "I must go alone."

20. Atticus

Atticus Jedi Padawan star 4

May 31, 2002
    "Crash, what the heck are you doing? Why did you just knock out Larena?"

(off stage: Yippee, my 700th post.)

21. jawafett

jawafett Oregon Fanforce Chapter Rep star 3

Mar 13, 2003
    Jeric sat cross-legged, deep in a "teras kasi" state of mind, focused on dark thoughts. The mantra of the Sith teachings flowing thru him, "fear attracts the fearfull...the strong, the weak, the innocent, the corrupt. "Fear is my ally." said Jeric. "Anger is a living thing. Feed it and it shall grow." Fear is what Jeric sensed when he awoke. The feelings of those with fear were close to his presence, and the Force was with them.
    The dark tomb Jeric was in was a part of a collapsed cave, and Jeric used the Force to move the boulders away from an opening. Soon he would be free. Among the debris, covered in dirt and dust, were his belongings, forgotten in the battle long ago. His lightsaber crushed, was of little use anyway. For the darkside was with him, and Jeric found his most prized possession...A Sith Holocron!

22. brook_33

Dec 30, 2003
    As Crash wandered through the woods, there was a soft rustling sound. Brook leaped through the trees and landed before Crash.

Brook: "Crash! Don't shoot, please! I only have a moment. I need your help."

23. crashdown

Nov 6, 2003
    "forgive me" Crash said, "but how do I know I can trust you......you tried to kill me you know."

"If you want my help you must give me your trust. Give me your light saber (both ends), and then I may consider helping you."

24. Darth_Stove

Darth_Stove Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2002
    Out pops Darth_Stove and he attempts to steal the lightsaber. Unfortunately for him he slips and Crash accidentaly whacks off his left arm!!!!

25. brook_33

Dec 30, 2003
    "Yes yes! Here, take it. Crash, I only have a moment. Jeric has returned. I think he's possesing me to get to you and the others. I've been able to manage some control over it, but he's too powerful. He...he..."

Brook's eyes returned to their sith shades of red and yellow...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.