main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon Gotta love these PopCorn Stories!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Larena_Jade, Jan 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crashdown

crashdown Jedi Master star 4

Nov 6, 2003
    Crash took the lightsaber and threw it to the ground, and with his blaster vaporized it to dust.

"Sorry about that Brook" Crash said, "but your power is to great for me to trust. Having your lightsaber in my possession doesn't do me any good if you can just snatch it out of my hand using the Force. Besides, you are a Jedi, you can always make another one. Also, as you can see by Darth_Stove's left arm, I'm not very good with these things."

At that moment Crash noticed a strange look in Brooks eyes.

2. Larena_Jade

Larena_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 19, 2002
    When Crash knocked Larena out all darkness came upon her, now in her unconcious state she was seeing visions of figures...

There was a young boy, holding a ray of light in his hands...then there was a dark shadow, it took the crystal looking light from the boy...*flash* when, where, why... a dark very dark place...pain, crying, shouting from within that could not break the darkness...*flash*... "there is good in him..."...*flash* the boy was alone in the dark, then another figure came and gave him a different light...it shined through him and cries from centuries of pain seemed to finally be escaping the sound proof black dimention... then something that could not quite be made out...*FLASH*......

3. crashdown

Nov 6, 2003
    (off stage: Sorry for hitting you Larena, I hope your head doesn't hurt you to bad. I was caught in the moment)

4. brook_33

brook_33 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 2003
    Brook's worried expression returned to a blank stare, as it had in the tunnel. Brook lifted his hands and shot force lightning at Crash, sending him flying thirty feet back.

5. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    Larena still lay there unconscience. *sigh*

6. crashdown

Nov 6, 2003
    "Brook, what are you doing?" Crash said as sparks still danced across his teeth. "Do you want my help or not?" "For some reason Larena still thinks that there is good inside you......prove it to me that she's right. Stop taking the lazy way out by following the easy Dark Side - Be a "real man" and use the Force for good."

7. brook_33

Dec 30, 2003
    "Crash, you don't understand. Jerec's possessing me. I can't control my actions."

Brook raised his hand. Jerec's power was forcing him to attack Crash. Brook fought it, but he was not powerful enough. His fingers curled inward, and through the force, Brook began to choke Crash.

"You have to get out of here. Kill Jerec. Make sure Larena and Atticus get out of here, before I get to them!"

8. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    *Larena STILL lay there unconscience* (dumdeedumdumdum...blah.)

9. crashdown

Nov 6, 2003
    ---------off stage:

"Larena !!!!, will you wakeup already and give me a hand......I already said I was sorry for knoking you out !!!!)

---------on stage:

chee, uch, eeeee, squeek #!%*!

---------back off stage:

"can't you see I'm choking here !?!"

10. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    Larena lay there for what seemed like years, then finally a sharp pain was felt in her left temple lope. Upon opening her eyes everything was blurry, there was a figure standing and facing down another figure who seemed to be on the ground. Then the images became more clear.
    "BROOK!" was all she said in shock. She sat there on the ground looking up at the possesed Jedi in wonder, with a look of searching in her eyes. She gave a concerned pry with there minds through the force as though she was trying to break the wall, get through to him somehow...

11. brook_33

Dec 30, 2003
    Brook fought with Jerec, and was able to stop choking Crash. Crash fell to his knees. Jerec resumed control and Brook began walking toward Crash.

12. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    Larena knew what was happening, she wasted no time in focusing on a large rock and force pushed it into Brook's head...knocking him out.
    "Crash, he's fighting it! He's trying to control himself!" Her face beamed in hope and joy. "But I had to knock him out, hope it didn't hurt him too bad. Listen, we have to destroy this evil that is possesing him, find the source. THEN we can return to the ship. But in the mean time we better tye Brook up." Larena paused for a moment. "Where is Atticus?!" Once again Atticus managed to be missing from the group. Hmmm....

13. Atticus

Atticus Jedi Padawan star 4

May 31, 2002
    Atticus woke up and saw Larena and Crash in the distance.
    "Hey guys what are you doing now? What happened?"

Seeing Brook on the ground.

"How did you guys stop Brook? Is he allright?"

14. crashdown

Nov 6, 2003
    "Hay guys, I have an Idea."
    "Why can't we just put Brook on the ship and fly out of here? I'm sure once we get one or two light years away the evil force connected to Brook will be severed. Correct??"

15. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    "But we can't just leave this evil here to maybe someday escape! Eventually this thing would find him, or others. And why is it Brook?! I KNOW he isn't a weak Jedi, he has been training for a long time, some "thing" couldn't just have the power to posses him! If it did then I would also be in danger of falling prey to this evil, none of us are safe until we kill this thing. The only question is, how?"
    Larena looked back down at Brook after she finished.

16. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    "Let's KILL him. Just look at what he has done to Brook. Killing him is the only way to be sure that he won't cause anymore problems, for us or the Republic. I have an idea on how to find him, if we fly the ship around the planet we can use the thermal life sensors to pick up on him. We can narrow down the search by just having it look for humanoid heat signatures. Trust me it will be quicker and easier. After we find him, we can nuke the site from orbit, it's the only way to be sure." ;)

17. brook_33

Dec 30, 2003
    "You're going to have to get past us first."

The voice came from behind them. It was Dunyk, and four other Resh creature.

"I see you managed to defeat Brook. Pitty, now we'll have to kill the girl as well..."

18. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    Larena looked over at the threatening bunch. " Hey, what's your problem? Is there a POINT to all this. Well I got news for you, your waisting your time!" Larena looked at Brook real quick and thought carefully. "I killed Brook, he is dead. If you think you can destroy me you better think otherwise." Looks over at Crash and whispers: "WHAT?! I'm going off the top of my head here ok! Don't give me that I KNOW I'm a dork!" Turns back. " Listen, we can work something out, right? Your evil, you obviously WANT something, I got connections. My sis is the Emporer's right hand, I'm sure we can come up with some sort of agreement?"

(off stage: HAHAHA!!! This is funny!)

19. crashdown

Nov 6, 2003
    Crash looks as Larena and shakes his head.
    And before Larena can blink, Crash pulls his blaster and shoots three of the five Resh. The other two dove into the forest before crash could get them as well.

"The negotiation is over", Crash said, "now lets go get that Jerec guy before those other two Resh can make a plan of their own."

20. brook_33

Dec 30, 2003
    Dunyk and the other Resh fell back from Crash's sudden attack. Dunyk leap back at the others. He jumped over Crash and landed on Larena, knocking her to the ground. The other Resh lept on Crash's back. Without warning, Dunyk and the other Resh were hit by bolts of lightning. They flew away, dead. Brook sat up, and the lightning disappeared from his hands.

21. jawafett

jawafett Oregon Fanforce Chapter Rep star 3

Mar 13, 2003
    Jeric felt anger all around. Growing stronger still. Jeric channeled his own anger to it. Feeling the anger from all beings on the planet, adding to his own. "Strength is in hate, let it flow thru you!", said Jeric. Fear was in the air.
    Jeric reached out to clutch the Sith Holocron from the ground, and finally realized his perdicament. he couldn't feel life, his own, or the beings on the planet. For a millennium he had been trapped, by the Jedi long ago. The battle against Lord Hoth and his Jedi, and the darksiders, Brotherhood of Darkness, had raged across the galaxy and to this backwater planet. Jeric was a trusted servant to Lord Kaan himself and carried with him the darkside secrets. Foolish was Jeric thinking the Jedi wouldn't kill him outright. The last thing he remembered from the battle was facing 10 warriors in a cave, and then a bright flash. The strongest Battle Meld Jeric had ever felt. Now knowing that he had perished that day, his darkside knowledge had perserved his soul in his current state, a corporeal apparition.

22. brook_33

Dec 30, 2003
    Brook stared towards where he'd just killed Dunyk. He then looked up to his friends.

"Larena," he said.

Suddenly, Brook disappeared, just as he'd done earlier. Brook reappeared in darkness. It was hard for his to see anything. Suddenly, the image in front of him became all too clear.

Brook said, "Jerec."

23. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    Larena felt like she JUST lost him again, it was getting annoying. She stood with her feet paralized to the ground, in some what of a transe-like stare. Then she shook out of it.
    "We need to find that outcrop of rock that we saw when we first arrived, they've got to be there." She didn't wait for the others to answer until she started deeper into the jungle.

24. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    Atticus made his way over to Crash.

"Hey Crash, we should probably fly the ship to the outcrop of rock. We can pick Larena up on the way there but I'm getting a feeling and if things are going to go the way I think they are, we are going to need to leave as soon as we get Brook back. We won't have time to run back.

25. jawafett

jawafett Oregon Fanforce Chapter Rep star 3

Mar 13, 2003
    Jeric's surreal form stood. His sight was astounded by the Jedi in front of him. Darkness was all around, the smell of fear, hate, and pain eminated from the Jedi. There were others now nearby. Fearfull thoughts flowed thru the Force. This Jedi, whose hate and dark thoughts, brought Jeric out of the Force trance which had trapped him for a millennium. The Jedi were here, on the planet, for whatever reason Jeric didn't know. He could speak to the Jedi though. Feed dark thoughts to him. Control his actions to an extent, adding his power to the Jedi, to gain his trust. Jeric finally spoke, "Jedi!It is power you seek, then I have something for you." Using the force, Jeric made the Sith Holocron come to life. The red glow from the Holocron lit up the cave catching the Jedi's attention. "This will guide you to the true power of the Force, Jedi! The Holocron will speak to you!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.