main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon Gotta love these PopCorn Stories!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Larena_Jade, Jan 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Larena_Jade

Larena_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 19, 2002
    Larena's side began to feel sharp pains as the rock dug into her. She quietly and slowly changed positions, not to be noticed. She then turned to herself and pondered:

"I don't know what to do, please help! This power is much stronger than I can handle, it is much more than my training has covered." she spoke to her old master, Jedi Master Adi Mundii. No thoughts came to her mind, she seemed to be dead in the force. "What's wrong with me?!" Then she remembered her vision, the one with the boy holding a crystal light...

2. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    she crept out of the cave were she had been spying on the evil sith lord and ran to get the others.

3. Atticus

Atticus Jedi Padawan star 4

May 31, 2002
    Atticus ran to the cockpit and started the engines. He took off and started the thermal imagining computer. He picked up Larena on the screen and started the landing cycle.

4. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    Larena got on board and found Atticus.
    "Hey, Atticus, here is the sitch: There is this evil guy controlling Brook, for some reason he has the sith holocron and YEAH that's not good. So we gotta get Brook somehow, lock him up for his own good, then uh...somehow get rid of this evil guy...I don't know how yet, just going off of the moment here. Might have to blow the planet up...but first we should probably scan for int. life forms so we don't blow them to pieces without knowing it." She stopped a minute to get some breath. "Sound good?"

5. crashdown

crashdown Jedi Master star 4

Nov 6, 2003
    Crash just stood there, looking up into the sky, wondering why Atticus took off without him.

"Dang Jedi, you can't trust any of them."

6. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    "Larena, before we look for Brook, we need to pick up Crash. I left him back at the crashsite because he was getting on my nerves. He kept dropping his blaster and it reminded me of all of those stories we heard about Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywhiner during the Clone Wars. For a minute I thought that Crash might be related to one of them."

7. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    Larena refrained from laughing and let out a smile, it was the first time she had smiled since they had landed on the forsaken planet.

"Alright, well we should hurry. Why don't you pick him up and meet me behind the outcrop of rock near the brush, It will be faster."

Just before she started out of the ship she traded her lightsaber in for a blaster. "I have a feeling..." her focus seemed to try and distract her unfinished comment. She broke the gaze and gave him a wave, leaving the Jedi to the ship alone.

8. jawafett

jawafett Oregon Fanforce Chapter Rep star 3

Mar 13, 2003
    A disturbence in the Force brought Jeric's attention to the others near by. "They're coming for you young one", said Jeric. "My end is near. The Darkside will give you strength and power." "Use the Sith Holocron and build a new Sith Order." "The Holocron has vast amounts of knowledge that has been denide by your Masters." "Seek out the world of Korriban and you will learn the true meaning of the Force!" Jeric's form grew dark drawing in all the fear and hatetred he felt. "Strength lies in numbers, young one!" "Use your hatetred, there's power in you!" Jeric egged on the young Jedi to use the Darkside, toward their destineys...

9. brook_33

brook_33 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 2003
    "Use your hatred, there's power in you!"

Brook listened to Jeric. Jerec's words seemed to enrage BRook. No longer under Jerec's control, Brook stood to face him. From his belt he removed his second blue bladed lightsaber, and ignited it.

However, Brook did not strike Jerec. He looked over his back, toward the hole Larena had just left.

"They'll be back, my master..."

10. crashdown

Nov 6, 2003
    Crash was the ship approaching from the distance. He waited at the top of the hill until it landed. The hatch lowered and he saw Atticus, who said "sorry about that old boy. I thought you were already on board."

Crash shook his head, picked up his blaster, and boarded the ship in disgusted.

11. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    Larena was fighting her way through the thick jungle when she soon felt a sharp pain in her left foot. Paying more attention to her busy thoughts than to her surroundings Larena found herself caught in a trap of some sort which proceeded to lift her up and wrap her in some kind of fence blanket.

"BLASTER BOLTS!!! I suppose that's what I get! Wait a moment..." she hung there for a second as she realized something. "...WE'RE NOT ALONE ON THIS FORCE FORSAKEN PLANET?!?!?!?!?!?" moving an inch caused her great pain, the net had some kind of a barbed wire thing attached to the outside to keep prey from struggling. "Oh this is JUST GREAT. Next thing you know I'll be the main course at some native feast!" Larena paused and decided she'd better not "go there" with her "sarcastic thoughts" just yet. Larena thought skillfully and carefully, she meditated on a mature answer to this situation and only one idea came to mind..."HELP!"

12. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    "Okay Crash, Larena wanted us to meet her by the outcrop of rock."

The ship too off and made its way towards the rock.

13. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    Larena hung there for what seemed like hours. After focusing for so long Larena's eyes seemed to blur, then the world around her seemed to fade as she fell into a deep sleep. NOTHING...

14. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    She STILL lay there...

*off stage*
    Dude, you guys are BORING. Come on! POST! IF NOT HERE THAN IN A DIFFERENT THREAD!

15. brook_33

Dec 30, 2003
    Brook felt a disturbance in the Force. He turned to Jerec.

"Master, let me find the others so that I may bring them before you."

Brook's allegiance with the Sith would only be temporary, just long enough to get the others away from Jerec. However, Brook sensed Jerec was looking inside him for any hidden thoughts. Fearing Jerec might sense the light side in him, Brook worked up a rage, thinking of how Dunyk had slashed him on page one. It seemed to work, but Brook feared what he may have to do later on.

16. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    "Hey Crash, I see Larena, she is laying down talking to herself again, we better hurry."

Atticus landed the ship, Crash and Atticus made their way over to her.

"Larena, you okay?"

17. crashdown

Nov 6, 2003
    "Man !!, its just like Larena to sleep on the job. Do I have to do everything myself?"

"Uh, Atticus? Have you seen my blaster?"

18. sulla

sulla Jedi Youngling

Sep 25, 2004
    geeeezzzz!you call that a storie?!?!?!?!?
    you want a storie ill email it to you!

19. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    "Did you hear that Crash? It sounded like a troll criticizing our little adventure. I can't believe that, we are in a life and death situation with the fate of the galaxy in our hands and he has the nerve to criticize us. He's lucky I don't swing towards the dark side because if I did, he would look like all of those rabid Ewoks I had to skin when I was stranded on Endor, man what abunch of savages on that planet. Anyway, your blaster is in those bushes with the wierd rumbling noises coming from it. It sounds like a wookie who had to much Thai food."

20. crashdown

Nov 6, 2003
    "Oh, thanks."

Crash walks towards bushes.

"Ahhhhh"

Crash disappears into the bushes.....as the little troll snickers in the background.

21. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    Atticus races towards the bushes and takes a giant leap.

"Crash, are you allright? Where are you? Did you find your blaster?

22. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    (FINE OK, FINE!) *Larena WOKE UP.* She was SOMEWHERE ELSE.

23. sulla

sulla Jedi Youngling

Sep 25, 2004
    Suddenly a ghastly large head appeared over Lerena! She screamed and sat staring at the monsturouse thing.......

24. sulla

sulla Jedi Youngling

Sep 25, 2004
    then she slowly reached for her blaster .....AND WHIPPED HER BLASTER OUT AND AIMED AT THE MOSTER!
    The monster backed away and squeled a short sentence:
    Dont.....Shoot...........
    lerena put away her blaster and asked TELL ME WHO YOU ARE AND WHY YOU BROUGHT ME HERE OR A KILL YOU!!!!!!!
    I.... Found.....you.....here.Squeled the monster.

25. brook_33

Dec 30, 2003
    Through the force, Brook asked sulla not to play out other people's roles. Then he wondered if he should go look for Larena.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.