Oregon Gotta love these PopCorn Stories!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Larena_Jade, Jan 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Larena_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    Then Larena asked EVERYONE through the force to AT LEAST PLAY OUT THEIR OWN ROLES A LITTLE BIT! INSTEAD OF SITTING THERE, NOT POSTING, POST POST POST SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!
    OBVIOUSLY I CANNOT POST ANYMORE BECAUSE MY CHARACTER HAS REACHED A POINT OF...RELYING ON SOMEONE ELSES POST TO FURTHER THE STORY JUST A LITTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ehem, in more calm words: This message board is very abandoned to the point of, not even myself can save it because of my already overlapping posts. It would just be pointless to carry on the story by myself, in order for it to be more interesting it needs to rely on more than one characters point of view and ideas.

-Thank you for your time.
  2. brook_33 Jedi Master

star 4
    No sooner had Larena finished her broadcast, then Brook realized that he didn't need to look for her. He was standing right next to her. She still lay on the ground. Some kind of force has warped the two of them to this new place.

Brook looked around first, trying to figure out where they'd arrived at. Then he offered his hand to help Larena up.

"Larena, thank god you're okay. I was worried about you ever since... well, let's not speak of that. Listen, you have to help me. Jerec thinks I've turned to the Dark Side, but I truly haven't. We have to defeat him, once and for all."
  3. Larena_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    Larena took his hand and stood up. She was still trying to soak up her new surroundings when Brook began to explain his past actions. Although every force of every being in exsistance screamed into her NOT to believe him and logic itself told her to be suspicious about the sudden change, she did not want to listen. She wanted with all passion to believe this wonderful story Brook had just bestowed upon her. And looking upon his face, even though logic warned her dearly, she pushed it aside and saw truth in his eyes.

"Brook! YOu don't know how happy that makes me! I was SO scared I had lost you, I didn't know what to do! I knew that it couldn't have been you, all of the sudden such false darkness in your eyes! Now I hear these wonderful words, I'm so glad to have you back on our side." Larena's face beemed with a joy she had not felt since landing on the terrible planet.
  4. brook_33 Jedi Master

star 4
    "Great Larena. Now, we'd better find the others so we can form a plan. I don't think Jerec suspects anything, yet..."

Brook looked around.

"Uh, first we gotta figure out how to get out of here."
  5. Larena_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    "yeah, wherever HERE is." Larena looked around. "Last I saw them we were going to meet at that rock you were at. I went on ahead and got caught in a trap, now I'm here."
    So who knows where they are...who knows where WE are.

Larena began to walk around and explore the area.
  6. Larena_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    Suddenly there was movement in the brush, the unidentified creature took off without being seen.
    "HURRY! We've got to follow it!"
    Larena took off running at a fast rate.
  7. crashdown Force Ghost

star 4
    Crash suddenly woke up. He was laying on the ground in the bushes, his head was spinning. He slowly got up, barely able to make out his surroundings. He looked past the bushes in front of him and saw two figures in the distance. He tried to focus his eyes but could only make out one figure.........It was Brook!!

Crash ducked behind the bushes while reaching for his blaster.

"Dang!, where did my blaster go?"

From the distance came a voice, "HURRY! We've got to follow it!"

"Ho man", Crash said, "I better get out of here."
  8. Larena_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    Larena ran as fast as she could...*smack*...soon she found herself on the ground, laying next to a familiar face.
    "CRASH! Where have you been man?! Our group is SO split up, it's crazy! Come on, Brook is just over there. After we regroup we will start a search for Atticus, who knows where that crazy guy is."

She got up and waved Brook over to them.
  9. crashdown Force Ghost

star 4
    "Are you CRAZY !!!"
    "That's Brook !, he's gone to the dark side."
    "Can't you at least point your blaster at him?"
    "Or at least give me the blaster so I can put a hole in his head !"
  10. oregonjedi Jedi Knight

star 1
    suddenly keith ran over "waaaaaassssssssssssssssssuuuuuuuuup?"
  11. crashdown Force Ghost

star 4
    (Off Stage:)
    (Oregonjedi, you are more than welcome to write yourself into the storyline. But please, don't confuse the plot with spam.)

(Cheers)
  12. brook_33 Jedi Master

star 4
    Brook looked over at Larena and Crash. He noticed Crash was giving his strange looks and making gestures toward him. Brook didn't like it, and began to fear Crash might try to harm him. However, Brook trusted Larena would not allow h im to do such, so he kept calm as they walked toward him.
  13. Larena_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    "It's ok Crash, he's fine now. I talked to him and he is back to normal!" Larena realized how stupid she sounded, but she didn't care. "Brook is FINE and that's that! Listen, as soon as we find Atticus we can all get off this planet." They reached Brook as she finished.
  14. crashdown Force Ghost

star 4
    "Oh sure Larena, I beleive you.....Yes, Yes, Brook is all FINE now." "So if you would be so kind to hand me your blaster, we can all get up and find Atticus with our new friend Brook." "And I'm sure our friend Brook wouldn't mind walking in front of us with, oh lets see, his hands up in the air, as we look?"
  15. brook_33 Jedi Master

star 4
    Brook heard what Crash was saying. He was upset by what Crash was implying, but he knew that it was inevitable. Although Brook hadn't been IN CONTROL OF HIMSELF earlier, he understood where Crash was coming from.

Brook pulled out his lightsaber and dropped it on the ground before Crash.

Brook: "Take it. Think of it as collateral Crash. My saber for your trust."
  16. Larena_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    *sigh* "Alright I geuss that works." Larena started walking in a random direction. "Where in the world do you think Atticus could have gone!? It's like he's here, but not. I feel him through the force but it's like...he's ignoring this thread..."
  17. Atticus Jedi Master

star 4
    *Atticus sits patiently on the ship waiting for his friends.*

"Hmm....I wonder if I should have told them that I was going to wait on the ship? I mean once crash lost his blaster and was attacked by the wookiee with diarrhea, I felt a disturbance in the force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and was suddenly silenced. I feel something terrible has happened."
  18. Larena_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    Can I put this thread out of its pain yet?

Maybe I should, I will say "the end" if you want me to.

maybe...
    THE END
  19. Atticus Jedi Master

star 4
    "NNNNNOOOOOOOOO!"

Atticus yelled as loud as he could. He looked down and saw a saber blade come out of his chest. He fell to his knees in pain. The attacker made its way over to Atticus so that he could see the face of his enemy before he dies.

"No, it can't be. Why did you do this, We trusted you...I trusted you."

The Sith made it's way closer to Atticus. Atticus began to speak again. The sith drew his lightsaber up into an attack position

"Please, spare..."

The Sith cut Atticus' head clean off. The Sith sits at the holotable waiting for the others to approach and enter the ship.
  20. brook_33 Jedi Master

star 4
    Brook: "I've felt a disturbance in the force. Atticus is in trouble! We have to get back to the ship!"
  21. Atticus Jedi Master

star 4
    As the Sith sat there, waiting for the others, he examined Atticus' body. He took a pouch filled with some credits off of Atticus's body and began searchng for the deceased Jedi's lightsaber.

He lifted the corpse up onto one of the many bunkbeds to filled the room and spotted his lightsaber underneath the lifeless Atticus.

"Such fine craftsmanship, a pity I killed you before I could compliment you on your work. I guess I will take this off your hands now, you surely won't be using it anytime soon."

The sith activated the saber and gave it a twirl. The blue blade lit up the dark room of the rest quarters.

"I might as well practice so I can be ready when your friends show up."
  22. Larena_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    Larena thought it strange that for the first time ever, she felt no connection to the force and could not feel what Brook was feeling. To scared to point that out she looked at him and nodded. "Right, lets go...now which way was the ship?" she looked around and noticed the outcropping of rock. "This way!" they started to run in the direction of the ship.
  23. Atticus Jedi Master

star 4
    "Why did you hang out with your pathetic friends for so long? You could ahve easily surpassed all of them with your abilities and connection with the Force. Instead, you weakened yourself by associating yourself with them. You could have ruled the galazy, but instead you picked a cowards life, helping others with trivial things."

The Sith starts to walk towards the cockpit.

"I have had enough waiting, I will leave this place and destroy all of the jedi. Your friends will stay here and be remembered as weaklings and cowards that were never able to defeat DARTH VEILER!!!"

Darth Veiler took off and plotted his course in the navicomputer.

"It looks like your other Jedi friends will soon join you. The end is NOW!!!"
  24. crashdown Force Ghost

star 4
    Crash started to follow Larena, but then realized that the blaster she had given him was no longer in his hand.

"Larena", Crash said, "Hold on. I dropped my blaster (again), wait here as I run back and get it."

Crash began to run back to where he thought he dropped it....then stopped in his tracks. There before him was a stranger, and the stranger was holding Atticus's saber. Crash's blaster lay near the strangers feet.

Crash said, "Oh man, this isn't good!", as the blue blade of Atticus's saber blurred toward his head.
  25. Atticus Jedi Master

star 4
    "Hello Crash, how are you?"

Crash just looked at im and didn't reply.

"Not one for small? Then I guess your death will be quick."

Darth Veiler activated his other saber and made his way towards Crash.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.