Oregon Gotta love these PopCorn Stories!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Larena_Jade, Jan 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Larena_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    "Leave him alone..."

Larena stood there, lightsaber in hand. The silence echoed in her ears, every movement Larena detected.
  2. Atticus Jedi Master

star 4
    talking to Crash.

"I should have known that your girlfriend would come to rescue you pathetic life."

talking to Larena

"Go back home little girl, I wouldn't want you to get hurt."
  3. brook_33 Jedi Master

star 4
    Brook suddenly realised that his friends had run off, again. He was all alone. Brook decided to concentrate and use the Force to find Larena and Crash.
  4. Larena_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    Larena gripped the lightsaber tighter, releasing all her anger she remembered herself and let it go into the wind. She lowered her defense and looked away..."Come on Crash, lets go. We have to find Brook."
  5. crashdown Force Ghost

star 4
    Crash turned to face Larena. He just looked at her in a strange sort of way. Then a small smile came to his face.

"Larena", Crash said, "It's time you met the dark side".

Crash leaped about 10 feet into the air and fell down toward Larena shreeking with hate.
  6. Larena_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    Larena tried to hold back a smile. "THAT was a little odd Crash, not to ruin your moment or anything." she looked back and suddenly the "sith" was no were to be seen. "That's not good." She than looked back at Crash, "We are keepers of the peace, not warriors. If worst comes to worse than I will fight him...for now I have no idea WHERE he went!" Larena smiled at him with a Jason Solo type look on her face, then she turned away and an expression of nervousness shown through.
  7. crashdown Force Ghost

star 4
    Crash just watched Larena walk away. Crash throught, "she will never understand." "How could she?" "She is a Jedi Night, a 'Keeper of the Peace'. And I am just a cargo pilot she hired to give her and the others a lift." "She thinks I'm a fool." "But I will show her....I will show them all." "They will regret the day they ever met me..........Ha Ha Ha,....Ha Ha, Ha Ha (aka, an evil laugh)."

Crash looks around.
    ??? "Now what happened to that blaster of mine" ???
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.