main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Grade the Episode: 106: Downfall of a Droid

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Garth Maul, May 2, 2011.

?

Grade the Episode: 106: Downfall of a Droid

Poll closed Jul 31, 2011.
  1. 10

7.1%
  2. 9

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 8

14.3%
  4. 7

14.3%
  5. 6

35.7%
  6. 5

10.7%
  7. 4

7.1%
  8. 3

3.6%
  9. 2

3.6%
  10. 1

3.6%
  1. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 25, 2011
    Now see, I thought about the whole 'Forbidden Fruit' thing as I was typing, and I finally settled on No. Frigid women are boring as hell. If she's not down for it in the first place then you just look like a pervert for tormenting her with your constant cop-a-feels.

2. Dark Lord Tarkas

Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2011
    @H_J

Different sensitivities, indeed! Witches of the Mist is a definite 9 or 10 for me, this episode is towards the bottom of my scale since it only has 1 and 5 - 10 (though I don't think I ever use 5 either). Don't mind fanboy's rather simple point-of-view. :p

3. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

Feb 25, 2011
    Just what are you implying?!:mad:

4. Dark Lord Tarkas

Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2011
    That this:
    implies that ratings depend on one's ability to tolerate things they dislike rather than differing tastes, which in my opinion is very much incorrect.

5. Humble_Jedi

Humble_Jedi Jedi Master star 4

Oct 14, 2004
    True that, Tarkus.

I'm not disliking a lot to begin with, so there's really no pain to tolerate.

6. Swashbucklingjedi

Swashbucklingjedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2010
    Technically problematic... through the Force?

7. Champion of the Force

Champion of the Force Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 27, 1999
    6/10

Loved the initial battle utilising the clones hidden on the asteroids. The battle with the assassin droids was also quite exciting. :) Unfortunately apart from that I thought Anakin et al. behaved pretty stupidly when searching for R2. One of the lesser episodes.

8. Swashbucklingjedi

Oct 3, 2010
    Finally actually rewatched the episode- few notes:

-Battle of Bothawui doesn't make much sense- they are orbiting gasgiant with probably not inhabitated areas and with no logical importance whatsoever..... Grievous is fool to go there- really why not to go straight past gas giant to Bothawui.... well with few munificents planetary invasion is impossible anyway:rolleyes:

- No Yularen:_|

- All ships are acting oddly when they are hit they go "down" while in space......

- Gramps[face_sick] worst Ahsoka's line ever

- Animation is as ugly as it gets......

+Pilot droid- while not movie accurate they've added blue markings to the one of the droids piloting GG's ships.... wow we never saw these guys again ....what happened?....

+"Pookums" LOL that was so absurd[face_laugh]

9. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

Feb 25, 2011
    They probably realised a blue pilot droid was exactly the same as a normal B1 so they decided it was a waste of paint and scrapped them.

10. Swashbucklingjedi

Oct 3, 2010
    well ROTS has plenty of them so no... that doesn't make any sense

11. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

Feb 25, 2011
    Maybe Grievous wanted to bring back the old tradition of colour coding? I don't know, I didn't really intend it to be a serious counter-argument anyway.

12. Swashbucklingjedi

Oct 3, 2010
    color coding of commanders and even tankpilots seem to be in use- i don't get this lack of security droids and pilots though i hope we'll see them in some season.... Citadel had some security units and those R2's pilots but they had totally inaccurate patterns and equipped with backpacks- OOM-units don't have them usually....