main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Grade The Episode 2.09: "Stealth Strike" (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by TheSilentInfluence, Nov 25, 2015.

?

Grade The Episode

Poll closed Dec 2, 2015.
  1. 10

33.3%
  2. 9

34.9%
  3. 8

12.7%
  4. 7

12.7%
  5. 6

1.6%
  6. 5

1.6%
  7. 4

1.6%
  8. 3

1.6%
  9. 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    [​IMG]

Have you watched "Stealth Strike" yet? Did you like it? Did you hate it? Did you not give a **** at all? Let us know!
    Click your grade and if you want, be a critic and let us know why!
    Note: This poll will close next week.

DarthTalonx likes this.
  2. Sandtrooper956

Sandtrooper956 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2015
    Awesome episode, super fun and intense. I was worried there for a while. I'm glad Kanan and Rex are finally getting along. And + for that Cody mention.

3. jabberwalkie

jabberwalkie Jedi Master star 4

Dec 2, 2014
    This gets a 9/10 from me.

4. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    This episode gets an 11/10 for me!

this episode felt like it had stakes this time!

loved the cody reference

That explosion

Rex with his jokes.

This was the best of season 2.

5. CT1138

CT1138 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 4, 2013
    Wow! That was good! I really thought they'd let Rex be tortured (not on screen of course, but implied) until the Interdictor imploded on itself (because, well, how else would you destroy a cruiser like that :p)! Great dynamic between Kanan and Rex, an interesting story line. I liked it a lot! Can't wait until next episode (I hope they don't spend too much on that baby sitting bullcrap).

6. A Lovable Jerk

A Lovable Jerk Jedi Knight star 2

Jun 6, 2015
    10/10, tied with Wings of the Master for my favorite episode.

Stoneymonster likes this.
  7. Jedi Master Scorpio

Jedi Master Scorpio Star Wars Television star 5 Staff Member Manager

Oct 24, 2015
    This got a 10 spot from me. Kanan and Rex were awesome.

8. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    10/10 from me too. This was incredible and was one of the best episodes I've seen in Rebels.

9. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    10/10 - great episode, probably the most I've ever liked Ezra.

thatotherjedi likes this.
  10. Thomo93

Thomo93 Jedi Padawan star 1

Oct 27, 2015
    10/10 for me aswell! Probably my favourite episode of Rebels so far along with The Lost Commanders & Relics Of The Old Republic. Given that Rex is one of my top favourite characters ever I was on the edge of me seat hoping the worse wasn't going to happen to him. Loved how Kanan is starting to finally except friendship from Rex & Ezra showed awesome signs in his Jedi training from Kanan. :)

But, this was the highlight of the episode. Made me tear up a tad! A Clone Trooper & a Jedi, 'Just like old times'
    [​IMG]

Watto and thatotherjedi like this.
  11. Snafu55

Snafu55 Jedi Master star 3

Oct 19, 2015
    11/10 my favorite episode of the season barely one of my favorites of the series
    SO NOSTALGIC

12. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 25, 2011
    I know it's just a plot device, but it's a pity they didn't resolve what happened to the first ship that went missing (which caused Sato and Ezra to come out looking for it). It's like they just forgot about them in the rescue, or they discovered their fates off camera and didn't tell us.
    Other than that though, very enjoyable. Lots of great character humour which is what I love most about Rebels (hence why I still love Brothers of the Broken Horn). And to add to that, it had great action, which IMO has been sorely missing from Rebels episodes so far. 9/10 from me.

13. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    I gave it a 7/10. Pretty good episode; though still not all that memorable for me. I guess from now on there won't be any more friction between Kanan and Rex. One less thing to have to drag on episode on episode.

TheOneX_Eleazar likes this.
  14. iPodwithnomusic

iPodwithnomusic Jedi Master star 3

Nov 23, 2012
    One of the best episodes so far, if not the best. A lot of character development here, and some awesome action as well. I really enjoyed the plot, and thought the episode was paced very well. Overall, a fantastic episode, 10/10. We really got to see Ezra actually showing some skill with a light saber, and I really liked that.

15. spicer

spicer Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 14, 2012
    Loved this episode, definitely one of my favorite in the show so far, and the best from Season 2! It managed to do something that 6 seasons of TCW couldn't: made me a fan of Rex. Great job Rebels team, keep 'em coming.

sarlaccsaurs-rex likes this.
  16. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014

Why wouldn't you have liked Rex in TCW? I don't get it.

CIS Droid and TheOneX_Eleazar like this.
  17. MandoArtist

MandoArtist Jedi Master star 4

Nov 12, 2015
    I enjoyed seeing the Empire from a Clonetroopers point of view.

"My loyalty was to the Republic, not your Empire".

10/10.

spaulagain and thatotherjedi like this.
  18. spaulagain

spaulagain Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 2, 2014
    10/10

One my favorite episodes of Rebels. Love the humor and the action. Love the jokes about Stormtroopers not being able to shoot and Rex blaming it on the helmet. Loled at Kanan complaining about the armor not protecting them from anything.

The entire episode was full of awesomeness and clever dialog.

thatotherjedi likes this.
  19. spicer

Nov 14, 2012
    It's not that I didn't like him, I just didn't care for him that much. I've said this before (and I hate to sound like a broken record), but TCW never left a good impression on me, so no surprise that the characters didn't either. But, finally I can say I'm a Rex fan thanks to this episode of Rebels :)

20. spaulagain

Dec 2, 2014
    Did you watch TCW all the way through season 6?

21. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014

Absolutely. Watched it religiously, and still watch certain episodes every now and then.

22. spaulagain

Dec 2, 2014
    I was referring to spicer's post :)

23. spicer

Nov 14, 2012
    Yes I did. I watched the episodes as they aired regularly since 2008, and didn't like the show at all, but still watched it because it's star wars. I gave the show another chance this summer, and I marathoned all 6 seasons + Son of Dathomir and the story reels on youtube (haven't seen the bad batch arc though; that's the ONLY TCW thing I've yet to see/read). The conclusion is this show ain't what I'm looking for. Can't say the same about Rebels fortunately.

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  24. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014

I guess it wasn't for everyone. But I have said this before in the forums, that if it wasn't for TCW's popularity, there wouldn't be a Rebels. As for me, I'm giving Rebels the benefit of the doubt. So far among the grades per episode, I think I've given one, maybe two episodes a perfect score. Come to think of it, at least regarding this episode; I probably would've given it a higher score if it wasn't so predictable. I think it would've been very poignant if Kanan had finally come to terms with respecting Rex as a person, when Rex sacrifices himself to save the others. And when I mean sacrificing himself, I mean really sacrificing himself. Kanan would be forced to live with guilt for the rest of his life. Just some food for thought.

25. H-BOMB

H-BOMB Jedi Master star 3

Feb 21, 2009
    Well, it was alright. I liked that it was action-packed, and I loved the banter between Kanan and Rex. Once again, I think the limited time available to the show really hinders it. All the multiple-episode arcs and two-parters we've had so far have worked far better than these one-shots because of their ability to have more nuanced scripts and the time to allow for more varied pacing.

I hope we get a larger plot coming up soon, because so far this season hasn't really hit it out of the ballpark for me yet. I'll wait and see I guess, we're still only about halfway through!

7/10

TheOneX_Eleazar likes this.