main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Grade The Episode 2.11: "Legacy" (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by TheSilentInfluence, Dec 9, 2015.

?

Grade The Episode

Poll closed Dec 16, 2015.
  1. 10

27.7%
  2. 9

21.5%
  3. 8

20.0%
  4. 7

10.8%
  5. 6

4.6%
  6. 5

9.2%
  7. 4

3.1%
  8. 3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 2

1.5%
  10. 1

1.5%
  1. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    [​IMG]

Have you watched "Legacy" yet? Did you like it? Did you hate it? Did you not give a **** at all? Let us know!
    Click your grade and if you want, be a critic and let us know why!
    Note: This poll will close next week.

2. Darth Doop

Darth Doop Jedi Master star 4

Apr 24, 2014
    I'm from the future

It was a 10

3. MandoArtist

MandoArtist Jedi Master star 4

Nov 12, 2015
    And I hope that's not cause your wish was granted and Sabine died, ya evil cherub.

Darth Doop likes this.
  4. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Great episode 10/10!

Loved Ezra's darkness and the imperials were competent!

Also liked what they did with Ezra's parents.

5. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    10/10

Everything I could have wanted from a Rebels episode. The action scenes were exciting and intense, while the revelations about the Bridgers were carried out naturally and didn't take up too much screentime. Also nice to see Clancy Brown voice a non-villain for once.

sarlaccsaurs-rex likes this.
  6. StarWarsFreak93

StarWarsFreak93 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2015
    10/10 for me. The ending alone had me in tears. Ezra was great this episode. Loved his determination and how Kanan had to rein him in.

7. Sandtrooper956

Sandtrooper956 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2015
    I honestly didn't expect that ending. It seemed sorta anti-climactic, but in a good way. 10/10

8. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    I think if the ending turned out as we thought it would have been cliched, but the real sad part is
    they lived so long and only to die because of a message Ezra sent out

9. A Lovable Jerk

A Lovable Jerk Jedi Knight star 2

Jun 6, 2015
    Flips somewhere between 8 and 9.
    I'll have to rewatch it to give my final thoughts.

10. The Admiral Snackbar

The Admiral Snackbar Jedi Knight star 1

Oct 3, 2014
    6/10

Not saying it was bad. It just....didn't appeal to me. At the end I was just kinda like "K". I suppose I would have liked it more if I liked Ezra.

11. CT1138

CT1138 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 4, 2013
    Kinda underwhelming. Yeah, the ending was sad, and it was definitely bold for Ezra's parents to be dead, but it was also kinda lackluster. I was hoping they'd have left the answer for after the mid-season hiatus. Speaking of which... I can't stand mid-season hiatuses. They're just all so... pointless. I mean, it's like "Yeah! Let's show half the episodes now, and half the episodes in a few months! Way to kill the excitement!" 5/10 from me (which, judging from the poll, I guess I'm being the harshest on it). It only gets that because the first half was decently exciting, even if Ezra did get saber-blocked by Kanan. The entire episode also kinda felt like the ending of ESB that's overstayed its welcome. "I'll meet up with you and the fleet in a bit, Leia, Hera. I got to go to another planet to do some soul searching while the Empire chases you all over the place."

ImNotAStarWarsFanboy likes this.
  12. Darth Pipes

Darth Pipes Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 12, 1999
    10/10. Great episode for Ezra and a sad conclusion for his parents storyline. Loved the battle with Ezra, Kanan and Zeb too.

"Way to have our backs, Chopper."

The Imperial attack scenes were great.

I thought that was Clancy Brown at the end.

MandaloreRex2015 likes this.
  13. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    That's because it was Clancy Brown!

14. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    6/10. Sorry, to me these character-building episodes just seem to drag the series to a crawl. Yes, they threw in the typical escape scene on a ship. Now where have we seen that before?

The other thing is that I'm not an Ezra fan. Call me a sadist, but the revelation at the end of the episode didn't really phase me.

Darth_Pevra and queenofhollywood like this.
  15. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    This one also moved the story forward because they had to leave Garel and we found out what happened to Ezra's parents.

16. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014

In all fairness, Hera and/or Kanan could've disclosed that information about the prisoners to Ezra like half a dozen episodes ago. But that would've forced the writers to come up with something else to talk about in this episode.

17. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    I think it's better that he heard that his parents were dead from someone who knew them; there's more emotional impact that way.

Anyway I give this episode a 10/10. It made me emotional but I still loved it.

18. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014

But my point was that if Hera/Kanan had given him the information on the prisoners, and he used the force to look up that databank in an earlier episode, odds are he'd have come up with the same exact conclusion.

19. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    This episode was the saddest Star Wars material to come out since Fives died.

20. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    Or he would have been left with more answers. At least this way he knows his parents heard his message, and even if they did eventually die; they did it while helping other people escape. Chances are if he looked it up on the databank, it would just say 'prisoner terminated' and not have the emotional impact that it did at the end if the episode after Ezra heard in person from his parents friend on what happened.

21. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    It's sad to think that Ezra indirectly caused his parents death because of the message.

That's some Dark stuff.

22. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014

Not even close.
    [​IMG]

Dinos4Ever and Theo333 like this.
  23. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    From a certain point of view

Fives death was the second time I cried while watching starwars the first being Order 66.

24. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014

A certain point of view, indeed. Fives' death was heartbreaking, but the ONLY time I've cried while watching anything related to Star Wars was the tail end of Season 5's "Wrong Jedi" episode. The music being played in the background as Ahsoka walks away from Anakin for the last time was the straw that broke the camels' back for me.

25. Sandtrooper956

Sandtrooper956 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2015
    But if it weren't for that scene, we wouldn't have all freaked the hell out in FATG.