main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Grade The Episode 3.10:"An Inside Man" (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by TheSilentInfluence, Dec 3, 2016.

?

Grade The Episode

Poll closed Dec 10, 2016.
  1. 10

19.4%
  2. 9

34.3%
  3. 8

22.4%
  4. 7

13.4%
  5. 6

4.5%
  6. 5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. 4

3.0%
  8. 3

1.5%
  9. 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 1

1.5%
  1. AkashKedavra_93

AkashKedavra_93 Moderator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 8, 2011
    9/10

The past few episodes haven't done the show many favors in my honest opinion, but this was thrilling in almost every way. Lars Mikkelsen continues to be a brilliant casting choice.

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  2. DBPirate

DBPirate Jedi Master star 4

Jun 20, 2015
    9/10, a huge improvement over the last few episodes. Thrawn and Kallus have a very interesting dynamic. I suspect that Thrawn already knows that Kallus is Fulcrum and is waiting to make his move.

3. Darth Pipes

Darth Pipes Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 12, 1999
    10/10.

Great episode. Fantastic writing and excellent. I loved the close-quarter AT-AT battle. No surprise that Kallus is Fulcrum but it's still a great development for the character and very effective, ruthless Thrawn.

Ezra pushing Kallus through the viewscreen might have been the funniest scene on this show.

Master_Rebado and V-2 like this.
  4. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014

Personally, I grade these Rebels episodes with a curve based on previous episodes of the series. I think it's unfair to consider judging it against TCW. Jeez, I just re-watched the Krell, Zygerrian slave, and Rako Hardeen arcs the past few days.

5. jabberwalkie

jabberwalkie Jedi Master star 4

Dec 2, 2014
    8/10 on first watch, looking forward to the next episode. This was a great improvement after the last two IMO.

6. Zillobeast

Zillobeast Jedi Padawan star 1

Jun 6, 2016
    10/10

This is the Thrawn I've always wanted to see in Rebels.

7. Charlie07

Charlie07 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2015
    6/10

Better, nowhere near their best.

8. Orrelios

Orrelios Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 21, 2005
    A very good episode and a nice return to the more plot-important storylines. Probably not the most original episode since it dealt with another infiltration mission, this time dealing with Kanan and Ezra along with allies from the small rebel group on Lothal inside an Imperial factory, but it was done really well (interesting storyline with the rebels already having infiltrated the factory to produce defective Imperial vehicles as a mean to combat them). It was nice seeing Ryder Azadi again, as was it to see Ezra's old friends (the farmer and his wife) and the Ithorian bartender as well (with the first two having major roles).

It was pretty straightforward and very enjoyable, there was some good action (like the walker showdown) and nice humor moments (such as Ezra overdoing his Force push on Kallus), Thrawn's part was really good and continues to be a great villain (even killing Ezras's farmer friend in one of the standout scenes) and I the stuff with Kallus was great, which included him outing himself as Fulcrum and helping Ezra and Kanan on their mission (and I really liked Zeb admitting that he probably was the one who inspired him to switch sides), but it seems like Thrawn is on to him; I hope he'll not overstay his welcome and get out of there before it is too late so it will be interesting to see where they will take his story next.

So overall, it's a really good one which I liked a lot; it wasn't perfect, parts of it kinda felt like repeats of what we have seen before and some bits could have been sharper but as a whole it worked really well and was a very solid, well told and enjoyable episode.

8/10

Grey Matter and iPodwithnomusic like this.
  9. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    9/10 - much better than the past couple of episodes.

10. Kashuula Korulanlaa

Kashuula Korulanlaa Jedi Master star 2

Jan 18, 2016