main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Grade The Episode 3.18: "Secret Cargo" (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by TheSilentInfluence, Mar 4, 2017.

?

Grade The Episode

Poll closed Mar 11, 2017.
  1. 10

9.7%
  2. 9

20.8%
  3. 8

33.3%
  4. 7

18.1%
  5. 6

6.9%
  6. 5

6.9%
  7. 4

1.4%
  8. 3

1.4%
  9. 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 1

1.4%
  1. Orrelios

Orrelios Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 21, 2005
    Very good episode. Mon Mothma's appearance was great and I enjoyed her scenes (she added something extra to it with her presence), seeing Jon "Dutch" Vander and the Gold Squadron in action on the show was great as well (I really like them Y-Wings; one of my favorite ship designs was some great animation) & it was neat to see the TIE Defender prototype in use too.

The space action was all good (the whole burning nebula chase sequence and using it to cripple the star destroyers was pretty cool; the flares and the explosions was some great-looking animation) & the end scene with the various Rebel cells answering Mothma's broadcasted call to action was pretty sweet and a good way to show the birth of the Rebel Alliance.

All in all, a more or less simple yet solid episode.

8/10

2. DarthBeagle

DarthBeagle Jedi Grand Master star 2

Nov 24, 2004
    Surprised no-one has mentioned the lack of Angus MacInnes! Which was a big shame. The stand-in guy sounded nothing like him.

Same goes for no David Ankrum for Wedge.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

3. AndyLGR

AndyLGR Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 1, 2014
    I enjoyed this episode. Nice to see some of the seeds being sown for the gathering of the Alliance at the end. The animation was good, as were the space battles too. The second half of the season has picked up I think so far.