main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Grade The Episode: 302: "ARC Troopers"

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Garth Maul, Dec 8, 2010.

?

Grade The Episode: 302: "ARC Troopers"

Poll closed Jun 26, 2011.
  1. 10

29.5%
  2. 9

36.4%
  3. 8

9.1%
  4. 7

9.1%
  5. 6

6.8%
  6. 5

2.3%
  7. 4

2.3%
  8. 3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 1

4.5%
  1. Jedi_Kenobi32

Jedi_Kenobi32 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    I would give this episode a 9/10. It is also my second favorite episode of Season 3 so far.

2. Fistofan55

Fistofan55 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 7, 2009
    I used to have a 8/10 for it but then I was thinking that could have been better... 7/10

I like all the action but it was hardly like LOPR. I also hated how the Arcs were killed off like punks. Anakin and Obi-wan were also pointless as characters and could have been replaced with more fascinating Jedi.
    No Fordo. Thanks Hasbro. No thanks TCW Team...

3. SpecialOpsUnit

SpecialOpsUnit Jedi Master star 4

Sep 1, 2007
    After just re watching it again I really can't see how anyone dislike this episode? If you don't mind GG if you could provide some examples why you don't like it. I definitely see some glaring holes in this episode for example...

Obi-Wan v.s Grievous...again? Come on. Definitely should of been Shaak Ti right here, it would of been interesting to have Obi-Wan(or Anakin for that matter) to be on the front lines more with the clones. I think they could of done some nice dialogue between them here.

ARC Troopers going out pretty easily. Colt gets a pretty awesome intro in Clone Cadets and he gets an awesome death scene but...he really doesn't do anything other then that. Would of been cooler if he was mowing down droids left and right and than Ventress steps in and kills him but I'm sure this won't be the last time we see the ARCs.

Shortness. I think the Battle of Kamino would of been a great 2 parter, showing more scenes with the clones and how they feel about the attack etc.

All in all though it's a great episode, amazing battle sequences, good lightsaber fighting(mostly Ventress v.s Anakin), phenomenal animation and very exciting. I gave it a 8.

4. fistofan1

fistofan1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 8, 2009
    9.5/10

There were several bugs (Obi-Wan vs. Grievous again, less-than-amazing ARC Troopers) but overall it was very enjoyable. It featured the best-choreographed lightsaber battle in the series and had some great character moments.

5. Darth_Foo

Darth_Foo Force Ghost star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    only thing IMO keeping it from a 10 was 99's pointless death. he ran to get ammo, got shot, and 5 seconds later the clones got rescued. i wish he had at least taken down a droid or two before getting shot.

6. FistoFan93

FistoFan93 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 27, 2009
    8/10 for this episode as it was an enjoyable and action-packed episode, but there were quite some missed chances (pointed out already)