main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Grade the Episode - 315 "Overlords"

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Gry Sarth, Feb 3, 2011.

?

Grade the Episode - 315 "Overlords"

Poll closed Feb 3, 2011.
  1. 10

54.4%
  2. 9

19.1%
  3. 8

7.4%
  4. 7

7.4%
  5. 6

1.5%
  6. 5

2.9%
  7. 4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. 3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 2

1.5%
  10. 1

5.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Tarkus

Darth_Tarkus Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2011
    Wow. That right there is one sexy chart.

2. Humble_Jedi

Humble_Jedi Jedi Master star 4

Oct 14, 2004
    Is it just me, or are the episode titles a bit misplaced in that graph? Or maybe it's because I had a little too much to drink tonight... [face_laugh]

3. Darth_Tarkus

Darth_Tarkus Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2011
    Haha yeah I think they are. And I don't know why I said chart instead of graph, damn these blasted limited edit times...

4. Gry Sarth

Gry Sarth Ex 2x Banhammer Wielding Besalisk Mod star 5

Jun 24, 1999
    Nah, the names are on the right place, it's just that the notches on the bottom line are not really pointing at each episode, but separating the spaces between them.

Yeah, while I think the median is a better reflection of the overall popularity (or lack thereof) of the episodes, I kinda think the mean is quite fair in that it shows that there we still some people who hated the popular episodes and some that liked the reviled ones.

5. Robimus

Robimus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 6, 2007

I can't say more than that. For the most part those who found deep meaning and had a life experience watching this episode has pretty much the exact opposite reaction I felt myself.

It was a mysterious but bland episode, visually stunning at times but overall missed the mark in a great many ways. Where the Original trilogy found a way to make the Force seem uncomplicated and entertaining for all audiences, Overlords had the exact opposite effect.

6. rhonderoo

rhonderoo Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 7, 2002
    10. LOVED the scene in which Anakin brought both light and dark to heel.

7. hanimal

hanimal Jedi Youngling star 1

May 31, 2000
    argghhh!!!!! too late for me to vote. Oh well. I'd have given it 10/10. IMO, the best episode of TCW.

8. Gry Sarth

Gry Sarth Ex 2x Banhammer Wielding Besalisk Mod star 5

Jun 24, 1999
    How is it too late for you to vote? This poll is set to never expire.

9. MistrX

MistrX Jedi Master star 4

Jun 20, 2006
    8/10. A little plodding, but Anakin flexing his Force muscles at the end shot it up.

10. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 25, 2011
    9. Slower pace, which is nice for a change. Son's debut I though was cool. And Qui Gon! With Liam Neeson! Yay!

And adult Ahsoka [face_love]

11. EstarGuars

EstarGuars Jedi Padawan star 2

Mar 20, 2011
    8/10. A good episode and the only important of the Trilogy for me. The second and the third could have been one episode, or Altar could dissapear, it wasn´t a good episode for me.

Overall, Qui-Gon, Ahsoka at her hottest and the ending scene made it a good episode. It could be 9 but the Shmi scene was kinda lame for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.