main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Grade the Episode - 317 "Ghosts of Mortis"

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Gry Sarth, Feb 17, 2011.

?

Grade the Episode - 317 "Ghosts of Mortis"

Poll closed Feb 17, 2011.
  1. 10

20.8%
  2. 9

25.0%
  3. 8

16.7%
  4. 7

6.3%
  5. 6

10.4%
  6. 5

6.3%
  7. 4

2.1%
  8. 3

2.1%
  9. 2

2.1%
  10. 1

8.3%
  1. Swashbucklingjedi

Swashbucklingjedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2010
    Climax? There was no climax or i felt asleep when watching and i missed it:p

2. Swashbucklingjedi

Oct 3, 2010
    Not DP btw cannot edit that anymore....
    Senate Spy > Mortis anytime [face_monkey] And yeah i'm nuts....but that's not new.....

3. GGrievous

GGrievous Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 6, 2005
    If you're saying Senate Spy is better than Ghost of Mortis, I would say neither are better. They both are crap-filled. :p

4. Swashbucklingjedi

Oct 3, 2010
    [face_tired] Yes i know you think so.... Senate Spy is ok bit boring and actionless but it was compensated by Lapr well enough....

5. Tordelback

Tordelback Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 14, 2008
    I gave it a 6. I've enjoyed this arc a lot, but ultimately felt it went too far with gazumping and rather cheapening Anakin's fall, and then fixing it all with a convenient amnesia-flick. I felt the same way about Dark Ahsoka having no memories of the events in Ghosts, but it wasn't as serious a point for the saga as a whole. Everything else in the arc, however false or illusory some of it was, had some role in the development of the characters, the amnesia-trip was just that bit too pointless.

Plus points were the folding bikes, Ahsoka's goggles, generally great visuals and further interesting puzzles about the nature of the Force and the Prophecy, which I enjoyed. On the whole a bit of a let-down at the end of a great trio of episodes.

6. Darth_Tarkus

Darth_Tarkus Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2011
    I gave it a ten, not so much for the things I liked about the episode, but because the level of ambiguity was maintained which is something I was really worried about. We now have an hour+ long Star Wars story with an extreme degree of requiring the audience to put something of themselves into their interpretation of what they're watching, such that I haven't seen since the last time I read a Michael Moorcock novel.

7. MistrX

MistrX Jedi Master star 4

Jun 20, 2006
    9/10. Another appearance by Qui-Gon and the breathing!

8. AhsokaMiro

AhsokaMiro Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 21, 2008
    7/10. Actually pretty good, but the "future vision" was ultimately fanservice that didn't gel with everything else.

9. Darth_Tarkus

Darth_Tarkus Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2011
    I disagree, the future vision was a necessary part of the plot of the episode because it's what made Anakin turn temporarily to the Dark Side.

10. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 25, 2011
    8. Darker feel to episode which was cool. Final confrontation was epic (to me at least) and Dark Anakin (once he'd been converted magically, somehow) was good. Imperial March cropping up was cool. Goggles-soka was cute as well but what really made it for me was that the trilogy ended and we no longer had to answer questions that don't need answers.

11. EstarGuars

EstarGuars Jedi Padawan star 2

Mar 20, 2011
    7.5 for the Anakin plot who was good, but not excelent.

Ahsoka with googles, I didn´t liked who he looked.

And the end where Rex told them that there have dissapeared for seconds was like The Chronicles of Mortis: The Old Man, the Dark and the Cleavage Hole :p.