main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Grade the Episode 4.13: "A World Between Worlds" (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Todd the Jedi , Feb 27, 2018.

?

Grade the Episode

Poll closed Mar 6, 2018.
  1. 10

40.8%
  2. 9

28.2%
  3. 8

14.1%
  4. 7

4.2%
  5. 6

2.8%
  6. 5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. 4

1.4%
  8. 3

1.4%
  9. 2

1.4%
  10. 1

5.6%
  1. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    [​IMG]
    Have you watched "A World Between Worlds" yet? Did you like it? Did you hate it? Did you not give a **** at all? Let us know.
    Click your grade and if you want, be a critic and let us know why!
    Note: This poll will close one week from now.​

2. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    10/10

It was bat**** crazy and I loved every minute of it.

3. Mandalorian Riddler

Mandalorian Riddler Jedi Master star 4

Feb 27, 2018
    Loved it all, Ahsoka is back, I wanna see her develop even further. Ian doing Palpy was awesome.

10/10

4. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    9/10

my only misgiving is the time travel aspect. It makes things a bit convoluted ie why hasn't Ahsoka found Ezra in the past year as promised?

5. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    9/10 - for both episodes. Great stuff even though I'm not crazy about the Ahsoka thing.

6. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    A very solid episode. Also very confusing. :p

10/10

Last edited: Feb 27, 2018
  7. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    9/10
    I've always been interested in the time/space phenomenon, and I liked how the concept was incorporated into the episode. My Togrutan gave the vote an extra point.

Mandalorian Riddler likes this.
  8. La Calavera

La Calavera Force Ghost star 4

Sep 2, 2015
    7/10
    Good episode, though it felt rather pointless and a bit anticlimactic for me and the writing could've been better.

fett 4 and SienneRe like this.
  9. Ghost Ryder

Ghost Ryder Jedi Master star 4

Jan 16, 2016
    I love when a lot of things come together, and this episode is a treasure trove. 10/10
    + Third temple visit
    + All the fitting lines used, representing both shows and all three film trilogies. There's a meta quality in that, too, like a meditation on Star Wars. ^:)^
    + Ahsoka lives! I love the portal being triangular, the end of the duel, the parallel of being unable to save the master, etc.
    + Ashley Eckstein, Ian McDiarmid, and Malcolm McDowell
    + Sabine talking about the Mortis figures (Also: "I know that language, too. Sorry about the mess.")
    + Zeb and Hera paired up
    + All the quiet Hera moments, from both episodes
    + The music, especially in the last two scenes. The piece during the escape reminds me of Interstellar.

10. fett 4

fett 4 Chosen One star 5

Jan 2, 2000
    4/10 That’s for the visuals and score but that’s it. Otherwise you can tell Dave has given up and doesn’t even bother to try anymore.
    I should say I pressed 2 rather than 4 on the poll by mistake :oops:

Last edited: Feb 27, 2018
    cwustudent likes this.
  11. JH24

JH24 Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 19, 2017
    An emotional episode with some intense moments. 9/10

I think that if Ahsoka had done that it would have changed the events leading up to their encounter in this realm. If Ahsoka had met up with Ezra earlier a lot of things would have been different. Ahsoka likely realized things had to happen as they did and until the time loop was closed/completed. If she comes back and finds Ezra, it can be only after this point in time.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2018
    MandaloreRex2015 likes this.
  12. Swashbucklingjedi

Swashbucklingjedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2010
    8/10 Time travel was bit too much but it surely is interesting concept in SW. Not bad episode and Emperor and his new agent were enjoyable. I liked this idea of imperial archaeology- I wonder why this has not been shown before since we know that Dave loves Indiana Jones...

Didn't Ahsoka return to Malanchor without spaceship.... pretty good reason not to find Ezra- she is actually stuck on uninhabited world now- and any attempt to contact is risky, Empire may find her first....

13. Jedi Master Scorpio

Jedi Master Scorpio Star Wars Television star 5 Staff Member Manager

Oct 24, 2015
    Well that remains to be seen. There is speculation that at least one of the dead Inquisitor's ships might still be there for her to get off the planet on. But I am of the opinion that there is also a Portal on Malachor and that Morai is going to take her somewhere.

14. Mandalorian Riddler

Mandalorian Riddler Jedi Master star 4

Feb 27, 2018
    Gotta say though, Palpy was on point, Sam does good work as palpy but Ian even at that those ages he is making our spines chill with that force, He was pure evil in this.

15. Mother_Talzin

Mother_Talzin Jedi Master star 4

Aug 23, 2014
    9/10 - it kept me engaged and imagining future story development the entire time.

BadAcrobat likes this.
  16. BadAcrobat

BadAcrobat Jedi Master star 4

Apr 20, 2015
    10. Fabulous.

17. OliffWanKenobi

OliffWanKenobi Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 13, 2016
    10/10. The visuals. The story. Ahsoka (when Ezra first saw the battle taking place I gasped and sat bolt upright). The Emperor. Ezra's last lesson & closure on Kanan.

18. MandoArtist

MandoArtist Jedi Master star 4

Nov 12, 2015
  19. Merric

Merric Jedi Master star 3

Jan 26, 2013
    This is the 2nd time rebels has left me jaw dropped all the way through an episode. For that reason alone it gets a 10/10 from me. I couldn't have wished for anything more from this one.

Milo Jamir and BadAcrobat like this.
  20. Darth Formidious

Darth Formidious Jedi Master star 4

Dec 19, 2015
    8/10 – though it does pose some challenges.

It was intriguing to the core but the idea of time travel is unnecessarily complex. When the Emperor first speaks to Ahsoka and Ezra, it sounds like Kanan; leading me to believe this entire concept was constructed by the Emperor as a way to lure them in.

All shall be revealed...

21. Outsourced

Outsourced Force Ghost star 5

Apr 10, 2017
    I don't usually review episodes. But this one definitely deserves a voice in support. Nine out of Ten, easily. This might be my favorite episode across the entire series.

22. Roosterq

Roosterq Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 6, 2017
    This was great to see Ahsoka again, and I think Ezra looks like he can take on the leadership roll now. The series is really hitting a whole new level for me.

JH24 and Ahsoka's Tano like this.
  23. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Ian McDiarmid as Sidious made this 10/10.

Did anything else happen in the episode? I didn't notice.

24. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    9/10 The time travel aspect threw me and I’m not sure how I feel about it, but the episode was well done.

And Ezra’s last line brought on a fresh set of tears.

DarthBreezy likes this.
  25. vong333

vong333 Force Ghost star 5

Oct 18, 2003
    10 out of 10. If the emperor could gain access to that portal imagine what he could? Ezra pulled Ashoka out and saved her, the emperor could go to the spot that anakin fought kenobi and pull him out before being cut down. What a game changer that would be.