main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Grade the Episode: S05E09: A Necessary Bond

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Seerow, Dec 2, 2012.

?

CW Grade the Episode: S05E09

1. 10/10

38.6%
  2. 9/10

18.2%
  3. 8/10

20.5%
  4. 7/10

9.1%
  5. 6/10

2.3%
  6. 5/10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. 4/10

2.3%
  8. 3/10

2.3%
  9. 2/10

4.5%
  10. 1/10

2.3%
  1. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    A side switch would be interesting. At this point she doesn't seem to like either side however. I guess it would be a lesser evil kind of thing.

2. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Missed this part:

Probably.

And [face_beatup]

3. Dark Lord Tarkas

Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2011
    I agree on the point about it being dumb that Ahsoka was chosen for this mission instead of a Jedi Knight or Jedi Master, even considering that it was supposed to be a quick transport and not some grand adventure. I didn't like it when they did totally random stuff like that with her in S1 and S2 and to me this falls in line with that, along with Anakin being sent on his own to do stuff as a Padawan in Ep. II which I'm also not crazy about. This is even a little worse than usual because instead being thrown together with a different Jedi Master she is being put in the role of a master without a real one in sight.

I disagree that Ahsoka beat Grievous, especially that she beat him twice. In early S1 she got completely owned by him and managed to barely escape with her life through pure luck, I'd hardly call that a win for her. In this episode she did better, gotta say that, but she also came far short from having a clean win. Usually when Grievous duels a Jedi for a little bit and then runs away there's a fairly general LACWAC consensus that Grievous lost the fight, so it would seem inconsistent to say that Ahsoka dueling Grievous for a little bit and then running away would count as a win for her.

Seerow likes this.
  4. Alpha-Red

Alpha-Red Chosen One star 7

Apr 25, 2004
    Anybody here who played Homeworld Cataclysm and was creeped out by the appearance of the Crucible, that Jedi ship that they flew to Ilum?

5. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    At the time of this post there were 35 votes for an average score of 8.09.

rumblewagon and AkashKedavra_93 like this.
  6. Dark Lord Tarkas

Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2011
    Forgot to actually cast that vote...done now.