main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Grade the Episode: S05E12: Missing in Action

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Seerow, Jan 9, 2013.

?

How would you grade Missing in Action?

1. 10/10

11.5%
  2. 9/10

15.4%
  3. 8/10

25.0%
  4. 7/10

13.5%
  5. 6/10

17.3%
  6. 5/10

11.5%
  7. 4/10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. 3/10

1.9%
  9. 2/10

3.8%
  10. 1/10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. vnu

vnu Jedi Master star 3

Sep 8, 2012
    Much prefer an arc like this over Ahsoka vs Darth Maul.

Perfect they had it be a Republic Commando. If it was just a regular clone, I would have considered the final action scene way beyond his talents, but a Republic Commando doing it makes sense.

Overall, the first half seemed wasted. I wish we could have seen the battle the Clone Commando was in, either in flashback this episode or an episode before. I thought the Battle Droids being on this planet was stupid, and if this is supposed to be an armpit, why did Greggor say that an important fuel is mined on Abafar?

4/5

The final action scene is what sold me.

2. Robimus

Robimus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 6, 2007
    This is crazy :p I like it. Your going to fit in well here :)

rumblewagon and Dark Lord Tarkas like this.
  3. Samayel_

Samayel_ Jedi Master star 2

Sep 26, 2012
    8/10
    Gregor is great, and maybe my favorite TCW original character, i really liked to see a Clone without his white uniform, bearded and with a 70s classic star wars suit.
    The action scene was pretty good, BUT..... i really don´t like the D-Squad, those guys are kinda pathetic, this episode was the mix of one of the most badass element of the clone wars period (Clone Commando) with the worst of a tv series for kids (the D-squad), anyway, we spent a lot of years waiting to see a Clone Commando in action in the series and those droids and their tiny boss didn´t ruined completley

rumblewagon likes this.
  4. Darth_Foo

Darth_Foo Force Ghost star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    I almost turned it off and declared it a loss when Frogman walks into the cafe and yells "Im a republic officer on a top-secret mission against the sep. and i demand food!" :rolleyes:
    Way to keep a secret.

Literally the last 5 minutes is what kept this from being a 3. Only episode I liked less this season was Sunny Day in the Void. Can't wait till this arc is over.

5. Silas Tri

Silas Tri Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 6, 2012
    7/10

I agree with most on here that if it weren't for the final 5 minutes of this episode that I would have only rated it a 1 or 2. This whole story arc has left me speechless owing to how utterly bad, boring, and uninteresting it has been. Enough already. The seasons have now fallen into a predictable pattern: start out with 2 or 3 riveting episodes, then slip into a stretch of 15 shows that are mediocre at best, having nothing to do with the story like begun at the start of the season, then finish up with a handful of excellent episodes ending with a cliff hanger for the same formula next season. All that being said, I love TCW. I have watched and rewatched every episode multiple times (yes, even the crappy ones) but for the first time I am losing a little faith...

I hope things get better soon.

Convor likes this.
  6. LordMortis315

LordMortis315 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 2, 2012
    7/10

I really wish Gregor took his gear back from his boss on his own, without the aid of D-squad.

Seerow likes this.
  7. Legacy Jedi Endordude

Legacy Jedi Endordude Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 9, 2012
    8/10 It's a sturdy episode, and it met my expectations, but there could have been more, and less void. ;)

8. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    43 votes for an average of 7.19.

AkashKedavra_93 likes this.
  9. KED12345

KED12345 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 10, 2012
    Heh. Not as bad as I thought it could be.

10. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    This was the best of the droid arc. Which is saying virtually nothing.

AkashKedavra_93 and CT-867-5309 like this.
  11. CaptainRex115

CaptainRex115 Jedi Padawan star 3

Jan 11, 2013
    I rated this episode a 9 before, I think it was because my laps in proper judgement skills after "Secret Weapons" and "Sunny Day in the Void"(Worst TCW episode to date)... Now I would give this episode an 8, before I gave in a 9 due to the lapse in judgement after the previous 2 episode we got lol

12. MistrX

MistrX Jedi Master star 4

Jun 20, 2006
    9/10. By far the best episode in the droids arc and it's not remotely close. Gregor is a badass, great to see an RC back, the action at the end was great, Gascon seems to be at his most competent, and just the plot of trying to bring back an amnesiac clone kept me interested. Even the hint of the battle Gregor was MIA from was a good touch of what these poor men have to go through. One of the best of the season, IMO.

13. CaptainRex115

CaptainRex115 Jedi Padawan star 3

Jan 11, 2013
    I actually just re-watched this episode. Still say it's an 8. Great episode though. Gregor was so awesome, great voice acting job as well. The voice actor describes it really well and I notice how Gregors voice and tone changes throughout the episode. Really an interesting watch.

http://starwars.com/watch/missing-in-action-featurette.html